Chapter-4 Sleep Over

My Two Little Brothers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello!! my all sweet sweet readers. Here is the fourth chapter. Hope you all like it !!! And don't forget to comment after reading. 

 

 

           Chapter-4 Sleep over 

 

In Evening Time

"Don't trouble uncle ok and take care of your younger brothers" Jackson told Jungkook once he enter into Mark's home and then looked at Mark with teary eyes.

"If my Tae - Tae feel sick or sad please contact me Mark and look after Jimin don't give him too much sugar!!! he gets hyper and..." Mark stops Jackson and starts laughing.

"Don't worry Jackson, everything will be fine and I can handle them... If any thing gets happens I will inform you, now go!" Jackson hugs Jungkook, Jimin and Taehyung and left. Mark smiles and brings children inside the home. Jimin ran to Youngjae and they started playing finding memo, Jungkook and Yugyeom were busy make drawing of their favourite action hero and Taehyung and Bambam were cuddling on the couch also playing wrestling. Few minutes later bell. rings and Jungkook and Yugyeom ran shouting towards the door. Jungkook opens the door as Yugyeom lifts him.

"Yoooooooonnnngiii!!!" Jungkook and Yugyeom hugs Yoongi and takes him inside, Hoseok run after them and joins Youngjae and Jimin in thier hunt. Mark chuckles at the sight and went to greet Jin and Naamjoon. 

"They didn't even give goodbye kiss " Jin said while sulking.

"It's ok love I will give you one" Naamjoon kisses Jin on lips and Jin scolds him while blushing. 

"Please take care of them Mark and call me if something happens"

"Don't worry I will, now you two better leave for meeting " Jin and Naamjoon nods and shouts goodbye to children. Mark sits on the couch near Bambam and Taehyung and watch them wrestle. Bambam was sitting on Taehyung's tummy and laughs.

With Jae-Jim-Hose

"I'm bole" Hoseok said as he lays on Youngjae's bed.

"Me too" Jimin lays besides Hoseok and hugs him.

"Let chee Wat hyuns al doing! " Youngjae told everyone. They agreed and ran to Yugyeom's room. The room open so enter inside shouting and running. While running Youngjae brokes the card castle Yugyeom and Jungkook made. Yugyeom on seeing Youngjae scolds him.

"You should not enter others room without thier permission Youngjae! and run around breaking things" Jimin and Hoseok hugs each other being frightened. Youngjae felt like crying that's when Yoongi came beside him and softly hugs him.

"You shouldn't have done that Youngjae come on say sorry to hyung" 

"I'm Solly" Youngjae hugs Yoongi in fright that Yugyeom may scold him again. 

"sorry won't. ..... " stops when saw Yoongi glaring at him.

"It's fine jae" 

"Come on let's play together" Jungkook said while trying to calm his younger brother and Hoseok. 

"What to play?" Hoseok asked still hugging Jimin. They all thought for a while.

"How about treasure hunt and let's play it in team!" Jungkook said.They all nodded. They all wrote the name of different and wierd things on the piece of paper.

"Okay we have to find the things written on the pieces of paper and collect them keep them in one place. There will be three teams 1) Jungkook and Yoongi 2) Jimin and Hoseok 3) Yugyeom and Youngjae" Jungkook explained everyone. 

"I don't want to be with him in same team" Yugyeom said while pointing at Youngjae. Youngjae looks down sadly and didn't said anything. 

"You're in my team then"Yoongi pulls Youngjae towards himself not before giving Yugyeom angry and disappointed look. Jungkook went with Yugyeom.

"Let's play now!" Hoseok shouted and pulls Jimin with him to find the things. They a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter