Chapter -3 Sweet Moments

My Two Little Brothers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello everybody :) How was your day? Here comes the third installment of the story. Hope you all like it!!! (Please check out my other stories too) 

__________________________________________________________

 

                                                        Chapter-3 Sweet Moments

 

Three months later...

Jinyoung returns from the studio and founds Mark in their room arranging the wardrobe. He quietly went close to him hugs him.Mark was startled but playful punches Jinyoung "Don't do that again will you? " Jinyoung smiles and kisses Mark's face. "Stop! kids might see us" Mark said while blushing. Jinyoung smirks and moves closer to Mark and lift him in bridal style and lays him on bed. Jinyoung climbs over the Mark and start kissing him. "Jinyoung! stop" Jinyoung kisses Mark's lips and said "Nope!" "Jin. ." "Mommy, daddy Wat al you doing? "youngjae asked innocently. Mark panics and pushes Jinyoung from top of which cause Jinyoung to loose his balance and fall on ground. "Daddy and me were playing wrestling sweetie nothing else" "Oh!! so mommy win cause daddy fall on glaound? " Mark nods repeatedly "Yaa! I thel call hyun then we all ken pway!!" Youngjae ran towards Yugyeom's room to call him. Jinyoung glares Mark from the ground. Mark gave him apologist look "Sorry love?" Jinyoung stood up and went to change. Mark laughs softly and went to see the kids. 

      Next day Mark was busy talking with Jin on phone and Youngjae was sleeping in his lap. Yugyeom was doing his homework in living room with bambam few feet away from him busy drawing his masterpiece (As Jinyoung calls it) with help of Yugyeom's old crayons. Yugyeom would time to time watch bambam drawing something and giggle. That when a crayon came rolling towards him. He saw Bambam looking at him as if asking him to give him the crayon. "If want it then come and get it " Yugyeom said and resumed working on his homework. He looks and Bambam and saw him trying to stand up and fall down. Yugyeom ignores Bambam and puts his books away as he completed his homework. Yugyeom's eye widen when he saw Bambam stood up and trying to walk towards him. Bambam fells down but again stands up and walks towards Yugyeom. Yugyeom opens his arm as bambam came near him and catches Bambam as he was about to fall. Bambam laughs and kisses Yugyeom on cheek. Mark who was standing the near the saw bambam walk. He rush towards them and hugs Bambam. Yugyeom felt embraced as he realised his daddy was him him holding Bambam and ran to his room. 

   Later that evening Mark told Jinyoung about it during dinner. "You mean Bambam walked for first time today? " Jinyoung asked happily. "Yep I saw him walking toward Yugyeom and even Yugyeom caught him when he was about to fall" "Really Gyeomi? " Yugyeom was blushing "I'm hungry! !" he shouted and starts eat. Jinyoung and Mark understood that Yugyeom was feeling embraced so they decided to drop the topic. After dinner Jinyoung made Bambam sit on the floor and asked him to walk towards him. Bambam stood up and walks towards Jinyoung but stop and looks around. He saw Yugyeom standing few feet away and ran in his direction with his little legs and hugs Yugyeom's leg. Yugyeom blushes tries move away but Bambam was clinging on his leg."Hyun" Bambam said cutely while looking at Yugyeom with his big bright eyes. Yugyeom holds one of Bambam's hand to stop him from falling and smiles at him. Youngjae ran towards them and holds bambam's another day. Mark and Jinyoung smiles at the sight infornt of them.

    Week later Jinyoung and Mark were on their way to drop Yugyeom to his playschool. Bambam was sitting in Mark's lap and tries to look out the window. Yugyeom and Youngjae were on backseat discussing about who can run faster black dog or white dog. It was first Bambam and Youngjae came along to drop Yugyeom. Once they reach the playschool, Youngjae and Bambam starts crying because they wished to go with Yugyeom to his class. Which cause Mark and Jinyoung laugh. Yugyeom said goodb

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter