Chapter-2 Meeting New Friends

My Two Little Brothers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

HI!! everyone I'm back, hope you missed me cause I miss you all a lot. No more talk. .. Here comes the second chapter

-------------------------------------------------------- 

 

                                                             Chapter-2 Meeting New Friends 

 

Lunch Time

"Here comes the plane my sweet sugary muffin... Say aaahh. ." Mark was feeding Bambam baby food. Bambam opens his mouth wide but closes it as Mark brings spoon near to him. "Let me feed him, you take care of Youngjae " Jinyoung said while pointing at Youngjae who was trying to hold spoon without spilling the curry. Mark sits next to Youngjae and cleans his face and mouth with handkerchief, then feeds him with spoon. "Is it yummy sweetie? " Mark ask in baby voice. "Yesh mommy eet testi" Yugyeom looked both his brothers in jealous. "I want daddy to feed me too" Yugyeom said looking at Mark. Mark and Jinyoung looks each other in confusion as Yugyeom usually doesn't like to treated as baby. "Come here, I shall feed my baby too!" Lunch time was quit ruckus as Yugyeom wishes to Mark to pay his attention only on him, Bambam gave Jinyoung hard time while feeding whereas Youngjae being good boy didn't say or do much. "Alright kids, nap time. Yugyeom whines . "I shall clean the kitchen you also take some rest." Jinyoung told Mark. "Thanks love !" Mark kisses Jinyoung on lips and took Bambam to their room. Bambam like an angel fall sleep ones he lays on bed. Mark went to Youngjae room and tucked him into bed. "Ees tis mai loom mommy? " Youngjae asked cutely. "Yes sweetie, now sleep" Ones he enter Yugyeom's room he found Yugyeom already in bed. "My Baby is so smart. Take some rest you must be tired" "Daddy?" "Hm, baby?" Mark ask as he pulls blanket over Yugyeom's body. "Why youn. ...... why Jae is calling you mommy? " "Because he thinks I'm his mommy not daddy" "But you are a boy how could you be mommy? " "I don't know baby I don't know. ." "Jae is stupid then and he talks funny" "He is not stupid baby and he is still small that's why he talks so..." "And... and Bambam, why he doesn't talk? All he do is giggles " "He is too young to talk, but he will start talking soon." "And..." "Sleep Yugyeom, daddy is tired too...." Yugyeom pouts "Ok, daddy!" 

     Mark went back to his room and instantly fall asleep next Bambam. He pulls Bambam closer to himself. After cleaning the kitchen, Jinyoung enters his room and found Mark asleep. He kissed him on his forehead and starts working on his laptop. Later when Mark woke up, he found Bambam missing. He looks around in panic that's when he heard sound of laughing and giggling coming from living room. 

 

In living room

"Dad... catch me.." Yugyeom shouted as he run as fast as he can, Youngjae hides behind sofa and giggles. Bambam was sitting on sofa giggling as he watches Jinyoung playing with his older brothers. Mark smiles at the scene, he went near Bambam. Bambam on seeing Mark tries to reach him. Mark pulls Bambam in his lap and sits down on sofa. Jinyoung caught laughing Yugyeom and search for Youngjae. "Where is Jae I can't see him" Jinyoung pretends as if he didn't saw Youngjae hiding behind sofa. Youngjae giggles and start running away from sofa. Jinyoung runs after him and catches him. "Gottacha" "Mommy mommy pway bbith us" Mark chuckles "Sorry sweetie but if I play Bambam would feel lonely. " bambam who was busy playing with Mark's finger ring looks at Mark when he mentioned his name.

          Couple of hours later "I and daddy need to do some work... why don't you three play together till then?" Jinyoung told the kids. Three of them nods and became busy. "I need to go studio Mark See you in evening" Jinyoung kisses Mark and leaves. Mark went into his room and was busy writing some songs.

 

Yugyeom POV

Dad left for work and even daddy is busy. I looked at my brothers, Bam was busy pulling eye of his stuff toy whereas Jae was busy playing treasure hunt? well I don't get what he is doing. I felt thirsty so I ran into kitchen to grab my favourite chocolate smoothie. After drinking my smoothie I put the my favourite cup into the basin and went back into living room and saw Jae playing with my toy truck.

            "Give it back!!! its mine you! you! you! diaper wetter!!!" I shouted as I pulls my favourite toy truck from Jae's hand. "No, I wann to pway bith et" youngjae said in chubby voice. I looked around for my daddy but froze when I saw bam breaking my favourite crayons and crushing it with help of his toy hammer and giggling like a mad. "DADDY!!!! I HATE THEM" I shouted while pointing at my new brothers. I pulled bam's hammer and my crayons away and he started crying loudly. 

 

Normal POV

 Mark was busy writing whem he heard Yugyeom shouting and later Bambam cry

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter