Chapter - 5 We Are Family

My Two Little Brothers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello everyone! Sorry for the late update but I'm busy due to my exam that is on the end of this month . Thanks for all your comments and liking the story. Hope you like this chapter too and also this is last chapter.

 

           Chapter-5 We Are Family

 

Mark worriedly looks at his children. Youngjae and Bambam were playing together in a corner whereas Yugyeom was Busy watching TV. 

"Hyung pway" Bambam said in his Cute chubby voice.

"I'm busy"

"Pwease! !!" Youngjae gives puppy eyes to Yugyeom. 

"No" Youngjae and Bambam pouts and resumed playing alone.

Even though it's been six months since Mark and Jinyoung adopted Youngjae and Bambam, Yugyeom still refuse to accept them both as his brothers. Mark went into his room and lays next Jinyoung. Jinyoung wraps his arms around Mark and nuzzle into him.

"What's wrong? " Jinyoung asked. 

"Jinyoung we need to do something to bring Yugyeom closer to Youngjae and Bambam" 

"Hm.. Yugyeom loves his brothers but he is not showing it yet"

"He need to show it to Youngjae and Bambam, they think Yugyeom doesnot like them"

" I have an idea but I need your help"

"I'm with you" Jinyoung smiles and kisses Mark. They went to Yugyeom's room to tuck him in bed.

"Yugyeom, why are you not treating your brothers properly? " Jinyoung asked. 

"I don't like them" 

"Do you wish them to go away?" Yugyeom hesitate

"No..yes ... I mean I don't know" Jinyoung nods and left the room. 

 

Next Day

Mark goe to Yugyeom and wakes him up.

"Daddy I don't want to go to playschool today" Mark chuckles and takes Yugyeom to bathroom. 

"You need to, come on let's get you ready now" 

After getting Yugyeom ready, Mark drops him school. In the noon Jinyoung goes to pick him up. Once they reach home Yugyeom was confused and worried, as usually Youngjae and Bambam use come running tof greet him. He looks around the home and didn't heard Bambam's giggle nor Youngjae's childish voice.

He puts his bag down and run to Mark's room. He looks for Bambam but didn't saw him. Then he ran said to Youngjae's room and found it empty.

"Wh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter