He's Back

Young LOVE

 

Hayi's POV

 

'So how? are you going?' Jennie asks me for the hundredth time. i've been on the phone with her for 10 minutes since i still don't know if i can go to the cafe owned by Jinhwan's brother hang out with my friends. As i tidy up my bed i then remember that there's a new cafe just across my mother's store in COEX. The cafe just had a grand opening last week and my mom said the food there is really good. Why does she wants me to ho anyway? i don't remember promising her anything before the holiday. 'Jennie-ah, how about the new cafe in COEX? i think i can make it there since i'll be following my mom to her store.' i'm trying to persuade her to choose a closer cafe because the one that she decided was in Apgujeong and it gonna take me 30 minutes to get there. In addition, today is a weekend so the road is really packed with cars. 'Which one? the Urban Folks Cafe?' she asks curiously. i replied her with a nod even though she can't see me obviously. 'it's a call then, because it is the only place you can go.. i'll tell the kids' she tells me and i can hear her fingers tapping on her phone screen maybe to text the others. our call ended after that.

 

 


 

'Omma~ i'm ready!' i inform my mother as i go down the stairs wearing my outfit of the day. Omma is in the living room busy texting on her phone so she just replies me with an 'ok' without looking at me. 'you look pretty honey. it's been a long time since i saw you in a such girly outfit' she compliments me as she puts her phone down on the coffee table. Today i wear a black pleated midi skirt to match my black and white shirt underneath my light blue denim jacket. 'really? i thought i look old' i said to her as i make my way to the shoe cupboard to grab my 3 inches black laces up heel boots. 'no you don't. how can a sixteen year old look old honey' omma says as she puts her phone in her clutch. 'well... the way i dress can make me look old' i said in my head because omma is already at the garage unlocking her car.

 

10 minutes later, omma's black Volvo Xc90 stops at a traffic light. it usually takes about 15 minutes to the mall but since there are so many cars today on the road, it takes longer and we are not even halfway there. Omma and i talk about various of things and the ride filled with joy and laughter from the both of us. most of the topics are about appa's special events for omma when they were dating. 'how come i didn't know abaout that omma?' i squealed after omma shared the story how they got engaged. 

 

Appa was too busy with work since at that time he was only an intern at Granpa's company, 2 days already passed when he finally remembered the day. Because appa felt so guilty he decided to make a surprise party for her with the help of both families. Nobody knows that the real surprise was the proposal. 'that's so sweet!' i said as i put my handphone in my bag after replied Jennis's text asking my whereabouts. 'there's a lot things that you don't know hayi-ah, especially about your father's embarrassing stories' she chuckles may be because her mind is flashing back their sweet memories together. 'tell me more! tell me more!' i beg omma because she rarely tell stories when they were young. 'not yet honey, save them for later' it is because we the basement gate to the parking lot after 35 minutes of driving. 

 


 

'yunhyeong-ah!' i call the boy's name. He is sitting on a bench just beside the cafe waiting for me. The others are still on their way here, it takes a lot of time because of the traffic. He looks up and spotted me walking towards him from omma's shop. He immedietly puts his phone in his pocket and greet me with a huge smile. 'Annyeong~' we exchange our greetings, i've never heard any news from him because he's not in Korea and just got back here 2 days ago. We make our way into the cafe. The cafe is quite full and there are just few empty tables. 'let's look for a long table Hayi-ah' Yunhyeong tells me since the whole squad is coming. After i scanned the whole cafe, 'there's one' i spot a long empty table beside photo wall and point to it so that he can see. After we took our seat, a waiter comes to take our orders but we decide to wait for the others to come first because they said they have arrived. 'How's your holiday? and what i'm more curious is how is she doing?' i ask Yunhyeong to start a conversation. 

 

During the holiday, he spent 2 weeks in Hawaii to visit his 2 years girlfriend Park Hyoni and also his aunt. Hyoni and Yunhyeong met when he paid a visit to his aunt who is living there. I don't really know the details but i remember him came back to Korea saying that he has a good news and it turned out that he finally found someone new after he broke up with his super duper clingy girlfriend whom i remember as Yun-ah. We girls had a hard time dealing with his ex because she's easily jealous, we can't even touch a strand of Yunhyeong's hair because she her gang will attack us and start a fight. I mean, a big fight because she won't listen to our explanation. I don't even know why we had to explain such a thing to her because it was totally ridiculous. That girl Yun-ah still bother Yunhyeong even after their break up. Yunhyeong was very stressed too because she involves everyone trying to get him back. The news of his new relationship really made us relieved and happy for him.

 

'i had a blast of course, it's a shame that it was too short. Btw, Hyoni sends you a regard' he answers my question. 'That's so sweet of her! You should go to see often Yunhyeong-ah' i tell him, he looks at me then smile shyly. I totally can see that he's head over heels for her. 'well, she is coming to Korea this winter..' he tells me then points to the cafe door 'thay are here'.

 

I turn my head to the door and see Jisoo, Jennie, Bobby, Jinhwan, Chanwoo, Donghyuk and Junhoe finally enter the cafe. And yes, there are 10 of us. Chanwoo, Donghyuk and Junhoe are actually my juniors. We are not the type who will give them a hard time because we are their senior so somehow we just clicked with each other perfectly.

 

'This place is nice~' Jinhwan said as he pull the chair out to sit. 'Have you guys been waiting for so long?' Bobby asked as ha takes his seat beside Donghyuk. 'Aniya, not that long' Yunhyeong said and shares a brother hug with Bobby. Jisoo and Jennie also make their way to their seats which is beside me. 'Damn girl, you are wearing shorts in this chilly day' i said when my eyes meet her bare thighs. Jennie smiles cheekily to me 'it's a mistake to not checking the weather first before go out of home'. 

 


 

 

We had our lunch and now we are eating our desserts. i choose a greentea ice cream meanwhile most of the kids are eating cakes. 'I heard that Hanbin has moved to Korea, is it true' Jinhwan asks about Hanbin where abouts, he said he heard his mother talks about Hanbin this morning on the phone maybe talking to Mrs. Kim.

 

the kids are quite suprised to hear the sudden news so i clarified the rumor to them. 'yeah, he's in Korea.. he's also gonna attend our school' i tell them as i take the last bite of my ice cream. 'OMG really??' bobby screams in delight the reason is of course he's happy to hear that his long time buddy is back. 'that's great!' Jinhwan smiles brightly. While the older boys are excited about the sudden news, the younger kids just smile brightly to their hyungs reaction. Chanwoo, Donghyuk and Junhoe had met Hanbin before and i can see that they are getting along well together. Things wouldn't be awkward for them when Hanbin joins the squad because he's obviously will.

 

'ahhh... so you had dinner with the Kims last night right?' Jisoo popped the question to me. i just nod my head to her as a sign that she's true. 'i saw the picture too.. but it was so blurry so i cant recognize you hayi-ah' Jennie tells me, she must has seen the picture posted by Mrs. Kim on Instagram as well. Our families are close with each other because our parents are friends and that is one of the reason this squad was formed years ago. 

 

 

 


 

PREVIEW for the next chapter:

 

i got out of the car when it stops in front of the school main building. Parents must be allowed to drop their children in the school gate huh. I walk nervously into the building after bid goodbyes to my parents who look more nervous than i am. they must have forgotten that this is my first day in highschool not the first day of my kindergarten. Omma and appa worry about me too much. I placed a huge smile on my face as they passed by me to assure that i'm fine. 

 

I recieved some stares by the students as i'm walking. They must be wondering why a stranger is in the school, but they must know i'm a new student by my uniform. I flashed a smile to a group of girls that are staring at me from head to toe and immediatly heard a few squeals. may be i shouldn't do that. My nervousness faded away when i heard some familiar voices yelling my name from behind. 'KIM HANBINNN!!!!'. I recognized the voices right away. Damn, you guys are so loud. i looked back with a huge smile on my face and saw the faces of my best friends. they ran towards me with open arms ready to give me a huge bear hug.

 

 

 

  • i'm sorry that i took so long to update
  • You must be dissapointed by this update because it's so boring and lacks of HanHi interactions right?
  • i finally finished my exams and tried to write a new chapter really fast because it's been years since i last updated. ( is there any readers anyway? lol)
  • i promise to update as often as i could and will be back with a better chapter and writing. i hope that you guys will still be interested to read them in the future.
  • See you guys soon!
  • please subcribe!!

Leave your thoughts and ideas in the comments section belowww. PLEASE comment! >.< 

 

 

 

  • THANK YOU