We Used To Be [P.3]

Young LOVE

 

 

 

 

 

Hongki's POV

 

i keep looking outside to see how my little sister and Hanbin doing. i wonder if they are still like the first time when they met earlier which is super awkward around each other.

Hayi was really behaving well when eating too which i can tell that she is very nervous. but seeing how they were laughing their off just now tells me that they're slowly feeling comfortable. they should have been like that since the first moment, don't they remember how close they are when they were little.

it's impossible to imagine that to happen even if we go back to the old times.

'so are we still going with the plan?' Mr. Kim asks my parents. i put my iphone down to listen to them. i'm sure they don't mind having me there because if not they will send me outside like what they did to the poor kids in the cold. 

'of course!' omma said to him while smiling brightly. 'of course honey, look at them together. i couldn't imagine my son being with someone else' Mrs. Kim added which make all the elder at the table laugh. what are they talking about actually?

'look at them, they must have missed each other presence so much' omma said and i look at Hanbin and Hayi because i instantly know that they are talking about them when the word 'missed' came out of omma's mouth.

i keep my self silent. do not want to say anything about the the two subjects until Mrs. Kim asks my parents about this:

'should we held the angagement party next year?' 

wait. what?!? they are going to held what?? as a big brother i think i should know about this beforehand. it's not like i disagree with them but isn't what are they planning is a bit harsh for the little kids? what if they don't have any feelings for each other? they eon't force them right?? they do need their agreements on this.

'yeah, next year is good. maybe before or after they graduate from school' omma gives a suggestion which i think not that good of an idea.

i tap omma's back to have her attention on me. she then turns her head to face me. 

'omma, are you sure this is a good idea? what if they don't have anything towards each other? you're not going to force them right?' i ask omma a lot of questions with a a very serious tone. i whispered to her of course, i don't want Mr. and Mrs. Kim to think i'm rude but she just laughs at my questions. 'omma, please think about this again' i beg her.

'don't worry honey, we are not going to force them at all. we are going to see how things goes between them and we will dicide. omma and appa won't let such things like force marriage happen to our precious daughter. i know you won't too, right Hongki-ah?' omma said and place her hand on me. 

she smiles at me warmly. i hope she understand that i'm not being over protactive towards Hayi but i just want the best for her, i'm 100% sure that my omma and appa have the same mind like me also. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 



  • The last part of We Used To Be. I hope you guys enjoy this chapter
  • i'm sorry if some of you guys think that the chapters are too long but i love to read long chapters.
  • English is not my mother language so i'm very sorry if they are some of mistakes (actually tons)
  • i never read my chapters before posting for some reasons (lol >.< sometimes i just too geli and if i rewrite it again it will take years to be done. so it's better if i just post it. 
  • please subscribe and comment! i want to know what do you guys think of my story and what can i improve more.
  • the upcoming chapters will have new characters.
  • Thank You for Readinggg!!! <3
  • please leave a comment