Chapter III

Through the sands of time

Myungsoo flips the book’s cover flimsily. He is currently sitting in his classroom, listening to the never ending lecture about Old English. His head is full of the ancient words. The pages of dictionary do not help anything. However, they have to master the subject, significantly the drama matter, before the exam. He is also questioning how the heck he ends up in this class. He does not even speak English, for God’s sake. He just needs some credits from other subject and he ends up in History of English Literature.

Oh, now he remembers. He was registered without his consent to this class by Minseok. The very person who has been trying to talk to him since the beginning of class.

“Ya, Kim Myungsoo..” Minseok whispers while poking Myungsoo’s arm.

Myungsoo glances at Minseok from the corner of his eyes.

“Wae hyung?” he says, but his voice is barely heard, covered by the audio of Beowulf reading, which is blasted from the speaker in right and left side of the class.

“Are you sick?” Minseok asks, “you look sick.”

Myungsoo shakes his head. He does not really know whether he is sick or not. He only gets a headache, yet nothing he cannot endure.

“I am not sick.”

“Then why you look so pale?”

Myungsoo touches his face. He fishes his phone out his pocket and take a look in the screen. He looks dead.

“I am fine, hyung. Just a little tired, and a headache. Nothing to worry about.”

Minseok eyes him for a while then shrugs, “Fine. If you insist.”

Myungsoo turns his head to Minseok, “Thank you for caring though, hyung. No one does.”

The bell rings after he says that.

“Really? Not even your roommate?”

Myungsoo smiles bitterly, “I forget when he did care. It was a long time ago.”

“Well, I think you are right. He does not even allow you to bring friends over. Party pooper one he is.” Minseok glances at his watch, “want to grab some bite before our actual class start?”

“No, hyung. I think I will just head to the next class and sleep this headache away before the lesson starts.”

“Suit yourself then,” Minseok pats Myungsoo’s back then make his way out of class.

When the class is deserted, Myungsoo also leaves. He takes the nearest route by crossing the open field to reach the other building. He brings his hand to cover his eyes from the sun. The Winter starts to fade away and the Spring is waiting to arrive.

He jogs to the entrance door, taking the stairs on his left. Fortunately the class is only on second floor that he does not have to walk for long. He pushes open the door then enters the room. He can see some of his classmates talking with each other. More like gossiping seeing from their gestures with heads low and whispering words.

One of them sees when Myungsoo takes his seat.

“Oppa!”

Myungsoo curses under his breath. His headache is not going away and now this. He pretends to sleep when the footsteps coming close.

“Oppa? Are you asleep?”

If Myungsoo is not pretending, he will bang his head hard on the table. Can’t you see that he sleeps? Or trying to sleep? Or pretending to sleep?

“Well, it is a waste that you are sleeping. I want to give you this bread. Then, continue sleeping, okay?”

Myungsoo almost lifts his head when he heard ‘bread’. Almost.

The girl is still waiting for Myungsoo to answer, “Oppa? Ah right! He is sleeping. Of course he cannot hear me. Okay, bye Oppa!”

Myungsoo lets go of his breath after the girl leaves. Pity that she does not give the bread though. He feels like eating a bread now. Does Minseok still in cafeteria? Should he make a call?

Speak of the devil, when he does lift his head he sees Minseok entering the room. He greets the gossipers first before heading to their seats, third row from the back.

“Do you miss me?” he says while putting a pile of food in front of him.

“Yes. I miss you,” Myungsoo says, but his eyes glued to one bread from the pile.

Minseok chuckles when he realizes Myungsoo is staring at the food, “Go eat. I buy it for you. I know you have not eat something today. You should eat. It will make your headache goes away.”

“Thanks, hyung.”

Myungsoo tears open the wrap then eat the bread. Minseok too opening his sandwich, munching it while looking at the bunch of girls. It looks like they are still gossiping.

Myungsoo feels the effect almost instantly. It seems like Minseok is right. He just needs to eat for his headache to go.

Myungsoo and Minseok continue eating in silence. If strangers see them, they will find it an ordinary thing. Two friends sitting together and eating their food. Yet, for those around them, seeing the two now, sitting side by side, enjoying their own dishes, they still find it strange.

However, Minseok and Myungsoo do not find it as strange. Especially Myungsoo. The other man is his best friend in this institution. While Myungsoo is 24, Minseok is 26. The mere reason why they are close itself.

Due to some circumstances, Myungsoo had to enter college late. He applied for Korean Literature. At the beginning he always felt out place. The average age is 19 and here he was with 22 years of living, just starting the life of college students. When people of his age finished their study, he had just started it. He always stayed at the back, entering late and leaving early to avoid any chance of socializing. He did his work alone in the seclusion of library. He never came to the start of semester party that his classmates held. His excuse was low tolerant of alcohol when the truth was he just did not want to join them. He felt old among them.

However, 3 days after, he found a student he never seen in his class sitting on his usual seat. The man was munching on something while reading a comic book, One Piece if he is not mistaken from the cover, releasing laughter when he saw a funny scene.

Myungsoo took some steps toward the new man. He dislike it when people occupy his chair.

“I am sorry but you are sitting at my seat,” Myungsoo said.

The student stopped reading, turning his head to look at Myungsoo, “There are other seats too.”

Myungsoo started to feel annoyed. He did not want to move and he talked in banmal too?

“I know there are available seats, but this is my seat.”

“I don’t see your name embroidered on it though.”

Even though he was saying the truth, Myungsoo was now really annoyed. This brat!

“Ya! You do not want to move?”

The student rolled his eyes then hit Myungsoo’s head with the comic book. “Ya!Ya! Who are you calling ‘Ya’! Geez, youngsters nowadays have no manners.”

Myungsoo rubbed his head, “Youngsters?”

“O, youngsters. How old are you?”

Myungsoo composed himself, “I am 22.”

The man chuckled, “I am 24. Now, lose that rude behaviour of yours and take a seat beside me.”

Myungsoo gaped. So the man was older than him?

He carefully took a seat beside him.

“My name is Kim Minseok. But you can call me Minseok hyung.”

“I am Kim Myungsoo,” Myungsoo says weakly.

Minseok chuckled, “Where was that bravado just now?”

Myungsoo only sighed.

“I haven’t see you in this class.....hyung,” Myungsoo almost forgot to call him hyung.

“The Curriculum Board says you have 3 chances to be absent so I took it wisely.”

Myungsoo blinked his eyes, “What? You have already taken all of them? Then what if later you cannot attend the class?”

“That’s what friends are for right?” Minseok winked. “When I am not attending the classes, you will fill it for me, okay friend?” Minseok ruffled Myungsoo’s hair.

Myungsoo shook his head. This man would be the dead of him. But at least, now he had a friend, someone older than him. He did not feel alone again.

After that, they become close friends. The 2 years difference is not a bother for them. They are always seen hanging around together. The girls like to fawn over them. In their eyes, the pair is a sight.

Minseok, even though older than myungsoo, has baby face which makes him look younger than his age. He is actually 26, even when people still doubt it. He enters the university late after saving for many years; he proudly says that he does not have to work hard any time anymore for tuition because he has enough to last until he graduates. He currently only has one part time job, as an employee in a book store; the money is good for rent and food.

At first glance, Minseok is what people think he is. He is that one person that always give a good impression -which will always be denied by Myungsoo because he thinks a good person will never take something which is not theirs and Minseok reciprocates that it is and will always be the school’s chair unless Myungsoo decides to buy the place- when meeting people. They are not wrong on that.

Minseok is a bubbly, outgoing character with a great sense of humour. He is a very outgoing and social person. He may be the oldest in the class and the whole batch yet he has that young and wild trait in him. He is easy to talk to, friendly to even strangers, and make friends easily. He just have to flash his gummy smile and the person he talks to is, with no doubt, become his friends.

He enjoys cracking jokes, especially to female audiences. He likes to flatter them, make them shy, telling them sweet nothings. However, no one falls for him. Or maybe not yet. He has to defeat his opponent first. Which is his best friend. 

Myungsoo.

He is all opposite to Minseok. He keeps others at distance. He does not like to talk to people, let alone befriend them. He prefers to be alone and therefore actively avoid crowds. He tends not to talk much, and let others take control. For people who encounter him for the first time, they may take him as rude and ignorant.

However, it does not prevent people to try getting to know him. He may be quiet, distant, and reserved, but he has something that keeps making people drawn to him. He has qualities that delight the eye. Even when he only stays still, the beauty radiates through his presence. His sharp eyes, his pointed nose, his rare dimples, his hands..his everything, to the extent that people call him as Shinmulnam. A person that God gives everything.

He excels in all of the subjects, be it written or oral test. He also play instrument such as guitar. He can operate cameras and capture things. He has a talent in photography.

All in all, Myungsoo is someone that always make people curious and interested. Yet, the most intrigued idea about him is no other than his love life. He has never been seen with close woman or man, never seems to have love interest for someone. Many of the students confess to him but he reject them. Some asked Minseok about it but he said that for that matter, Myungsoo never opened his mouth and told him anything.

The Ice Prince and his secret love life.

Well, don’t say that in front of Minseok though because he will burst into laughter for sure. Minseok finds it ridiculous that people named Myungsoo Ice Prince. Shinmulnam yes for his physical appearance, but Ice Prince?

Minseok chooses him as a riddle. Once you get to know the answer, you will be surprised at how simple it is. Just like Myungsoo. Myungsoo is a very different person and as normal as others are when you get to know him. He is clumsy and silly. When he discover something that he likes or curious about, he will talk about it nonstop. He may be pro in his academic subjects but he is not one that like to study hard. Watching anime and reading Manhwa are more the truth.

He also likes to volunteer at animal shelter some times in a month, caring and communicating with the creatures. He likes cat personally. He finds them cute and likes to hug them. Something that Minseok always have a protest about because Myungsoo treats animal as his friend but puts people as similar. 

And he is also very clingy.

Minseok was shocked when he knew about it, when Myungsoo suddenly hugged him as Minseok allowing him to borrow some books from his personal collection. He also likes to snuggle close when they are reading on the sofa at Minseok’s flat. Minseok has asked him if Myungsoo has a romantic feeling for him but Myungsoo said that he is just like that. He likes to be close to people. Feel their presence around him. He is very compassionate, but only to those he feels comfortable with.

Not really an Ice Prince. More like cinnamon roll. No one will ever believe it though if Minseok say it. But Myungsoo shows it himself.

One day, Minseok was cracking jokes as always and Myungsoo could not bear his laughter. His loud outburst was heard by their classmates. He also had this pose when he laughed; seal clapping and hitting the nearest object around him. When he was done with laughing his off, he realized that the class had gone quiet. He looked around and saw that many of them started laughing seeing how he acted.

Since then, no one is afraid to approach him. They start talking with him and include him in their discussion (or gossip session). Some even mock his seal-clapping pose. That’s also mark the end of Ice Prince era.

Myungsoo is still reserved though. He becomes more open to people but he still prefers it to not be in the crowd.

Myungsoo finishes his bread then glances at Minseok. Even when they are already friends for 2 years, he still cannot fathom how young Minseok’s look is. He also has the same age as Sunggyu.

Myungsoo sighs. Sunggyu. Why should he think about Sunggyu now when he knows Sunggyu never think about him? He shakes his head to get rid about Sunggyu in his mind. Yet, Sunggyu’s name is still echoed in his head.

Wait.

It’s not in his head.  

“He is really handsome! Oh My God! Look at his tiny eyes! Sunggyu oppa is really handsome,” one of the gossiping girl says to her friends.

“Woohyun oppa also handsome! Kyaaa!! Look at them together! Woogyu is real no doubt!” another girl with bangs squeals.

“When will they tell the world that they are in relationship? They are so cute..”

“Who do you think will be the top?”

“I think Sunggyu oppa. He is gentle and attentive but he is also strict and dominant in their group and.. Myungsoo oppa what are you doing?!” the girl formerly holding her phone is surprised when her phone being snatched by Myungsoo.

“Gentle and attentive you say? Hah!” Myungsoo snorts, “Handsome? Ya! Have you see him up close? He is so ugly! His eyes are like any other slanted eyes, no speciality.”

Myungsoo switches the phone from left hand to his right and angles it so the girls face the screen, “This person is strict? More like dictator! Everything has to be under his decision and rules. Dominant? Yes. He likes to outsmart people.” Myungsoo inhales, “His voice is good but not the best. All in all he is the worst person I know. You cannot like him, you should not like him, you don’t have the right to like him!”

Myungsoo is breathing hard after he is done with his impromptu speech about the bad of Sunggyu. Everyone in the class look at him. Minseok has his sandwich halfway to his mouth, staring at Myungsoo as if his dear friend has gone crazy.

Myungsoo belatedly realizes his action and lowers the phone. The owner grabs it right away.

“Oppa..are you okay?” one of the girl asks, wariness etched in her voice.

Myungsoo swallows his embarrassment. He has hurriedly went to the girls, has shouted at the top of his lung, professing his dislike about Sunggyu. Now everyone is staring at him.

Myungsoo tries to avoid the eyes by looking at the ceiling but his dizziness returns so he tilts back his head, looking at the curious eyes. He has to go away from them.  

“I..I..am fine. I just..just..” Myungsoo looking around, “just want to take this. Thank you. BYE!”

Myungsoo hurriedly take the bread on top of the table then run towards the door. However, he turns back to face his classmates, “Oh and..but..Woogyu is not real. And never will be.”

Then he leaves the class.

Myungsoo walks quickly along the corridor then turns left, where there is a door leads to a balcony. He pushes open the glass door then leans his back on the material. He holds the bread tightly in his hands. He takes a deep breath, closing his eyes because his headache is worsening.

He stays like that for a while before a knock startles him. He looks at the person and Minseok is staring back at him through the glass. He gestures for Myungsoo to step back and pushes the door open.

“What happened, Myungsoo? Why were you so riled up before? You took us by surprise.”

“It is nothing, hyung.”

“It did not look like nothing.”

“I..I got another headache, and the girls were too loud, so yeah...”

Minseok observes Myungsoo, “Now that you mention it, I think your face also become paler than before. Are you really not sick? Should we go to clinic and check it?”

Myungsoo does not want to go though, “No, hyung. It is fine. I am fine.”

“You are so stubborn. If you faint, I will not take you to the clinic. I will let you rot in here till the janitor finds your dead body.”

“Thanks for your kindness, hyung. I am flattered,” Myungsoo sarcastically says.

Minseok chuckles, “Good. You cannot faint on me,” Minseok suddenly remembers something, “But why did you talk bad about Kim Sunggyu though? Do you know him?”

Myungsoo panics for a moment before he schools his expression, “Of course I don’t know him. What makes you think I know him?”

“Well, you seem like knowing him well from your words before.”

“You are just making guesses, hyung.”

“Who knows? Maybe you know people from entertainment industry. You can pass as a model, even an actor,” then Minseok is struck by an idea, “Or are you Sunggyu’s fan?”

Myungsoo gapes, “His fan?”

“Oo..his fan, who does not want other to have the same bias as you so you badmouthing him.”

“You are ridiculous hyung. I am am..not his fan.”

“Why the stutters then?” Minseok pushes.

Myungsoo’s mind is blank. He cannot come up with an answer. At the same time, he feels like the world is spinning. His sight blurs then everything becomes dark. The last thing he hears is Minseok calling him name.

“Myungsoo! YA! Are you fainting on me now? Aish! You are bigger than me. How can I take you?”

 

**

 

Blurry sight welcomes Myungsoo when he opens his eyes. His head is not pounding as it was before though. He tries to get up when a hand pushes him gently to lie down again.

“Take it easy, student Kim.”

He looks up to Dr. Yang. The woman smiles at him tenderly.

“What happened, Doc?”

“You fainted. Your friend brought you here. I ask him to buy some food. You need to eat,” Dr. Yang says.

“Thank you, Doc. But I don’t feel like eating now,” Myungsoo politely refuses.

“Yet you have to eat, student Kim. When I checked you just now, you have lower blood pressure and you also have upset stomach lately right? Feeling like throw up constantly?”

Myungsoo nods weakly.

“It is not good for your body. You have to eat regularly. Don’t skip your meal. You may take some vitamins,” Dr. Yang closes her note, “You may try exercising too. Anything to get rid of the stress. You know that exams are coming soon, right? You have to be in best condition for that.”

Myungsoo smiles listening to Dr. Yang dots on him about his health. It makes him feel happy that there is still someone worrying about him (other than Minseok).

Dr. Yang seems to hesitate before she talks again, “I know it’s not my place to ask, but, do you have a girlfriend?”

Myungsoo is stunned. He does not reply the question.

“Or maybe boyfriend?” she adds.

Does she know? “No. I don’t have.”

“Ah..really?” Dr. Yang realizes it at a sudden, “I am sorry for meddling. I asked because I want to know whether there is someone to take care of you. It’s inappropriate to ask, I am sorry. It’s just my-”

“I have a husband.”

Dr. Yang blinks her eyes, “hus..band?”

Myungsoo looks at her, “Hmm..”

Dr. Yang does not know how to respond to his sudden confession, “ah..that..”

“I have bought the food, Doc! All of your list. Oh Myungsoo! You are awake!” Minseok comes to view, giving the bag of food to the young doctor then sits on the bed beside Myungsoo.

“Let’s see,” Minseok touches Myungsoo’s cheeks, feels his forehead, opens Myungsoo’s eyes widely, checking his friend.

“What are you doing, hyung?”

Minseok shakes Myungsoo’s head left to the right, “I am checking you.”

“You are no doctor, though.”

“Sshhh! Real man does not faint. And you faint. So, you are not a real man.”

“Really? So, does a real man not afraid of needles too?” Dr. Yang takes an injection from the case and shows it to Minseok, amused at his opinion about a real man.

Minseok turns blue when he sees it, “Myungsoo ya, let’s go home. You can rest there too. C’mon,” Minsuk pats Myungsoo’s arm then runs towards the door.

Myungsoo chuckles then he gets up, asssisted by Dr. Yang.

“Thank you, Doc.”

“It’s okay, student Kim. Remember, don’t skip your meal, take some vitamins, and don’t get stressed. You will get better soon. I have prescripted some medicine for you,” she gives the paper and also the bag of food.

Myungsoo takes them from Dr. Yang, “Once again thank you Doc.”

Dr. Yang smiles at him. “It’s my job, student Kim. You don’t have to be thankful. But, please, take care. You know you need it. We both know you need it."

Myungsoo sees an understanding in her eyes. So she does know. He is not alone anymore in this.

He bows slightly then heads to the door. Minseok is waiting for him on the other side.

“Let’s go back to your house. Your roommate will not kick me out, right? You are sick and I need to take care of you. I will kick his if he dares to send me away.”

Myungsoo nods. At this time, Sunggyu still has his schedules. And it’s not like he will come to their apartment anyway.

“O, hyung. Let’s go home.”

 

**

 

“I don’t know that you are rich,” Minseok looks around on the hallway heading to Myungsoo’s apartment.

“I am not, hyung.”

“If you are not rich, then who? Your doppelganger?”

Myungsoo lets himself go from Minsuk’s hold when they arrive in front of his door. He types the combination then allows Minseok to come first.

“Seriously, you are rich. Look at this place!” Minseok says in awe, seeing the state he stands in.

Myungsoo almost says ‘Sunggyu is the rich one’. Almost.

“What do you want to drink, hyung?”

“Is this why you don’t want me to come? Your roommate is an excuse right? You live alone and you don’t want me to come so I cannot see this?” Minseok thinks of an idea, “Or maybe you think that I will steal this fluffy and comfortable not to mention expensive cushion? Ya! I am not that cheap!”

Myungsoo rolls his eyes, “Think whatever you want. I’ll prepare a drink.”

“No. You are still sick. You need to rest, let me do it,” Minseok throws the cushion away.

“It’s okay, hyung. I am feeling better.”

“Fine then. Ah, Myungsoo-ya, where is the bathroom?”

Myungsoo gestures with his hand to show that the bathroom is behind Minseok.

Minseok follows Myungsoo’s direction while Myungsoo goes to kitchen.

After some time, Minseok finishes his business then closes the bathroom’s door. He starts to walk to where Myungsoo is when he comes upon a room. Looking at how big the room is, he guesses that it must be the master bedroom. He peeks at Myungsoo and after makes sure that he is not seen by the younger, opens the door slowly and quietly sneaks in.

The room is spacious. There is a king size bed, a wardrobe, and a flat screen TV installed. There is nothing special though. The arrangement is so neat. It is surrounded by black, the wall, the window’s curtain, also the bedside table. Really Myungsoo. He is addicted with black.

Something catches Minseok’s eyes. He goes to the bed, taking something from the middle of it. He laughs quietly when he realizes what item he holds.

“Not a fan? Then this small doll is what?” Minseok pinches Sunggyu’s doll.

He wanders again. He lets a satisfied smile when he sees the next item he finds.

“After this, he cannot deny it anymore. Who has an idol’s doll and his lightstick if they are not a fan? That boy! Let’s surprise him, o?” Minseok talks to the doll and move the head as if the doll is nodding.

“Myungsoo! Look at what I find!” he shouts while exiting the room.

Myungsoo who is holding a knife to cut the apples scowls. His headache returns -how many times already- and Minseok is shouting. He puts the knife on the plate then decides to see what gem Minseok finds in his ‘treasure hunt’.

“What hyung? You are so-” Myungsoo halts in his step when he sees what Minseok is holding.

“You are busted! Not a fan? You will hurt this little Sunggyu’s heart if he hears it,” Minseok closes the doll’s ears.

At that time, someone is giving the combination and opens the door. Myungsoo and Minseok pauses their talk, staring simultaneously at who comes.

Sunggyu walks inside but stops right away when he sees Myungsoo and other unfamiliar man in the room.

Minseok gapes, “You?!!” the doll and lightstick fall from his hands.

Sunggyu startles for a while then composes himself. “Who are you?”

Minseok closes his mouth then looks back and forth at Myungsoo and Sunggyu but saying nothing.

“Who is this man, Myungsoo?” Sunggyu asks Myungsoo when he does not get a response.

Myungsoo is also surprised when Sunggyu walks in. He does not think that Sunggyu will be here. It affects his condition because he can feel the room is spinning again.

“He is-”

Sunggyu, sensing that Myungsoo will fall, runs straight to his side and catches him before he may collapses on the floor.

“Myungsoo! Myungsoo!” Sunggyu frantically calls him.

Myungsoo does not reply.

Sunggyu touches his forehead. He has fever.

Sunggyu swears under his breath then looks at Minseok.

“What are you doing? Pretending to be a statue?! Help me take him to the bedroom!”

Minseok jolts from his position, hurriedly helping Sunggyu lift Myungsoo’s body. Together, they transfer his body to the king size bed.

Sunggyu sits beside Myungsoo. He feels his forehead, he still has the fever.

“He gets fever. Hurry, bring me a towel and a warm water to compress him.”

Minseok is still. Did Sunggyu just order him?

“YA! You deaf? Hurry!!” Sunggyu yells.

Minseok runs after being commanded by Sunggyu. After some times, he is back with a clean towel and a basin filled with warm water. He knows nothing about the place so he needs some time to find them. Sunggyu takes the towel and basin then gently put the towel on Myungsoo’s forehead.

“You’re welcome,” Minseok sarcastically says.

Sunggyu turns his head to Minseok. He has no intention to say thank you though.

“What happened?” Sunggyu asks.

“I don’t really know. But it’s the second time he faints today.”

“He fainted before?”

“Hmm. He faints on me. Doesn’t he know that he is bigger than me? This kid. Besides, real man never fainted. Ever.”

Sunggyu snorts, “So you think you are a real man?”

 “Yes, I am. I may have a small body but I am a real man. And I also know how to say thank you. Unlike a man I know.”

Sunggyu snickers, “Actually, you don’t know me.”

“No, I know you. You are Myungsoo’s roommate. Myungsoo’s rude roommate to be exact and not to mention selfish. You never let him bring his friends. But, wait..how can you become his roommate?”

Sunggyu stands and faces Minseok. “So you think you know me.” Sunggyu nods his head, “who are you?”

“I am Kim Minseok, best friend of Myungsoo. Ya! You did not answer my question. How can you become his roommate?”

“Ahh..Kim Minseok,” Sunggyu tests the name, “You introduced yourself. Now let me introduce myself.

Minseok sighs, “Okay.”

Sunggyu smirks, “My name is Kim Sunggyu, oh but you already know that,” Sunggyu pauses, “Husband of Myungsoo.”

Sunggyu sees clearly when Minseok falls on the floor. Fainting.

 

 

AN:

Hi everybody!

Happy #6YearsWithINFINITE! Woohoooo! Yeay! :D

I Love You Sungyeol, Sungjong, Hoya, Woohyun, Sunggyu, Dongwoo, Myungsoo!

Have you guys heard Hoya’s cover? I cry every time I hear it. Thank you Hoya, thank you INFINITE, thank you INSPIRITS :’)

And for those that maybe haven’t heard, here is the link : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v1mwQO_SjJU

Thank you also for 900+ readers, 30+ subscribers and 10+ comments. I give you a (bit) longer chapter hehe

And Happy Fasting for Moslem readers! Fighting! :)

See you in next chapter (Now the cat is out the bag. Well, for 2 persons.) :D