005

the D

That night they kissed, made out, ed, and told each other. Kyung soo told everything that is happened during their apart. G.D never knew his kyung could be so talkative and he found it cute. And when kyung soo was talking he kissed him and hugged him.

“what?” kyung soo asked

“kissed you”

“why?”

“because you talk too much, and it’s cute. I can’t stop myself to not do that”

Kyung soo was shy and hide his face.

 

The time to go was the thing that they hated the most. G.D told him to use the elevator and to not run. He gave a glasses and a cat for kyung soo.

Kyung soo was sad because they would meet in next two months and it killed both off them. But they could wait more over they had phone in their hands.

Kyung soo kissed him in the cheek and ran to the elevator “ cute” G.D said. He was planning to not wash his right cheek where kyung soo kissed before.

Kyung soo went out of the elevator when he found kai waiting for him in front of his room. In time kai looked at him he grabbed  his hand and knocked his room. Not until a long waiting chanyeol opened the door.

Kai brought kyung soo in, there was baekhyun there. And kai still kept silent while three of them looked at each other, liked questioning “what happed to him”

Then kai started to talked “tell them … tell me, where had you been? What did you do?”

“what do you mean?” baek said

But kyung soo just not talking. The sweat appeared. Did he just know what he did? He worried now, it’s not like he was afraid off him, but he was afraid to no longger able to meet G.D

“is it him?” kai asked again

“TELL ME!” he had just enough. Anger came to him. He felt bad to everything. He felt like kyung soo left him for the other man, not only man it was YG man. Oh it didn’t matter who was the man. Kai would still hated them even thought the man was not YG. He stole kyung soo from him, his time, his attention, his smile, and his heart. He had nothing to get from kyung soo.

 

“we are …. Dating….” Kyung soo answered and started to cry “i…he…”

“he is not good for you… leave him hyung… “

“I love him “ that was kyung soo’s answer and it killed kai. His heart seemed like stop. The time stopped moving.

“but he…” kai wanted to talked

“enough jong in, I think you have to go now” chanyeol said.

Kai looked at kyung soo , he cried in silent, when he realized he had hurt his hyung.

“kyung soo hyung, I will prove you, he is not good for you, just wait…” then he left.

 

It was like storm that came in the light of the sun.

After that day, jong in kept his distance to kyung soo. It’s not like he hated him, but he was afraid to hurt him more than he did.

Jong in tried to find that G.D was not good, he would try to find everything that proved him right and got his kyung soo back. Wait,  did he even his for the first time? I didn’t think so.

 

In the other sides, kyung soo kept going out with his lover under the table. Sometimes he didn’t go home and had sleep over. They just fell in love, they just knew how to love, they just knew that love was beautiful, but they forgot that love could be hurt sometimes.

 

Week by week, finally  jong in found it. He found something that would prove him right. Yeah he was right at least that was what he thought. He didn’t waste his time. He came to find kyung soo in his shared room. He threw his phone on the bed right in front of kyung soo. With confuse face kyung soo looked him.

 

“that’s the prove?” jong in said.

“what prove do you mean?” kyung soo asked.

“the prove that show you, I am right and you are wrong, he is not good for you”

 

Kyung soo read the new in the phone, it showed G.D held a girl, she was a model, mizura. Kyung soo was broken. His heart was broken now. He kept his tear because he couldn’t believe it.

 

“they…. They may be just friend”

“ hyung please, open your eyes! If she is his friend he won’t hide her like that. He won’t hold her hand like she was the most important thing in his life”

“he just…..”

Jong in held his soldiers and looked at him in the eyes. “wake up, he is not the one for you” no response from kyung soo, cause he just left him and run to nowhere he could run.

Jong in tried to run after him but there was chanyeol stopped him “that’s enough kim kai “

“let go” he said, but chanyeol stayed still

“are you blind? Can’t you see? You hurt him now. do you think that G.D is not good for him? Well try to talk to your self. Do you think that you are good for him?”

“well I maybe hurt him, I am not good enough for him,  but I am not the one who cheat him”

“but you are the one who left him behind” with that answer chanyeol let go of him. And went outside trying to find kyung soo. And in the dorm all members kept his eyes on jong in.

“ I know you are lonely cause dyo hyung date that guy, but hurting him is not the right thing” sehun said

“hun, stop it. Kai back to your room, and others please take a rest, tomorrow we will have a meeting” suho said and everybody went to their rooms.

Here was jong in in his room, stared to the empty bed, regretting what he did just now.

 

In other place, the play ground near exo’s dorm , kyung soo was there crying, asking to himself. How if G.D cheated, how if G.D left him, how if. How if . and another how if rose in his mind. Now he knew how hurt love was, how much he paid for his happiness. 

“no, I can’t stand for it, however I ask to myself I can’t find the answer” he thought.

So he was going to ask the one and only one who can answer it, so he called him, he held his breath, he kept strong for himself. And when the calling was connected he was afraid with the answer he was going to receive, when he wanted turn off the calling the voice was on.

 

“hello baby soo ….. “