002

the D

Kyung soo’s mouth opened he was just freeze “hey, close your mouth, or I will kiss you”

 

They sat on seat close together. Kyung soo turned his down and bit his thumb it signed that he was nervous now. Somehow he liked it, he liked to sit next to the dragon.

Time seemed to stop now, it seemed like no one in this world than them. He kept silent and he had no idea what to talk about. So  he tried to peeped someone beside him. He counted in his heart. One, two, then he look up but felt shock because the dragon was staring at him “oh my god, his smile, help me” he said in his heart. He got paralyze he couldn’t say anything to these eyes, smile, scent just everything. He felt even deeper than he only got a letter. Then G.D broke the ice,

“you look even cuter when I look up close”  with that kyung soo turned in to red tomato and answer

 “do i?” while smiling and put his head down “where is your room” G.D asked” then kyung soo point the direction and said that his room was in the end of this corridor. The G.D lift him “hold me tight, I don’t want you to fall again” kyung soo was shy like hell. Never in his life, someone did it to him. Now he thought many way as like what would G.D do? Would they do that in the first meeting? Or maybe would he kissed him? Oh … kyung soo’s heart beat too fast right now.

In other hand G.D was smiling. He looked at kyung soo that turned into red face. And he found it was cute.   He loved this cutie more and more. On the way to kyung soo’s room G.D told him how he loved him, how he wanted him. And it made kyung soo thought the dirty thinking more than before.

The arrived in his room. G.D out kyung soo on the bed calmly, they looked at each other, the G.D came closer to him. Kyung soo closed his eyes and shut his lips on his mind drew the vision G.D kissed him on his lips. And then it happened

 

G.D kissed him but not on his lips . it was on his forehead. In shock kyungsoo opened his eyes. He felt like crazy now, his heart was melting, he didn’t have a word to say. “I don’t want to kiss you at that sinful lips cause I am afraid that I can’t hold anymore. So until you are ready, I will just wait for you, “

G.D said then kyung soo looked at him, kyung soo said something in soft voice “ready? For what?”

The dragon smiled and sat on the chair next to bed and held kyung soo’s hand,

“ready to love me, ready to be mine and only me, ready to leave your past love and look forward with me, then ready to do what you imagine just now” with the last words  it made kyung soo shy.

“I didn’t imagine anything” he said while turned his head. He heard the chair moved and he saw G.D stood up and be ready to go “ sleep well, I will see you in korea”  when G.D wanted to move kyng soo held  his. Kyung soo didn’t even realize why, because his hand just moved by itself. G.D looked at him in surprise then kyung soo said “ don’t go” they still kept in this spot “please stay” kyung soo said once again. “ I don’t know why but I don’t want you to go right now” looked at kyung soo, G,D smiled to himself. He felt happy cause he got what he wanted , kyung soo’s heart. It was just a piece of his heart but made sure to himself that he will made this boy to his, however he troughed everything.

That night G.D stayed until morning. He slept with his head on the bed. That night kyung soo just couldn’t stop to touch G.D ‘s hair and smiling by himself. Kyung soo felt so happy. He didn’t realize that he fell for him.  The thing that he knew he liked to see him, he like stay next to him. Now he asked to himself did he like the dragon that much? It’s just letter and gifts every week for the first time, he knew it was impossible to fall in love with that things but it happened and he couldn’t deny it. He needed more than letter, more than gift, more than scent. Yeah kyung soo didn’t know that he fell but he knew that he wanted this dragon. He didn’t want to let him go.

In the early morning G.D got ready to go. He looked at kyung soo and said that the would meet soon and kissed kyung soo’s fore head. He saved his number in kyung soo’s phone.  Out side the room G.D saw his friend slept on the chair with chanyeol. He woke them up and left hospital before many eyes could catch them.

In hospitalroom chanyeol looked at happy kyung soo. He listened to everything kyung soo told to him. Chanyeol was happy by seing his best friend happy. 

EXO was in the airport. Kyung soo look so happy and the members curious how could he was happy in that condition.

Once they arrived in Korea kyung soo got a message from G.D

From: my D

“Have you arrived? How do you feel?”

For 30 seconds he couldn’t believe that the dragon texted him like said before. He smiled again and he closed his mouth so other members wouldn’t look at him

 

To: my D

“Yes , I have. And I am oke, much better now”

 He replayed.

From: my D

Will you be free this week end?

Before he replayed his message, he came closer to his manager and asked whether they would have schedule or not . since they had just arrived and kyung soo got injury so they would be off. Heard that kyung soo was happier and opened his hone again and replayed him.

To; my D

I will be off this week end

Just a moment the message from G.D came.

 

From: my D

Good, I will pick you up at 10.00 p.m. is it oke?

Not waited to long G.D got the replay from kyung soo, and he said yes to him. In YG office G.D was smiling by him self and other big bang member’s looked at him.

“you got him, didn’t you?” taeyang said, “it was easy” he added. But G.D didn’t say a word, because he knew the fact that got kyung soo is easier that kept him in his arms.

 

That night in hospital when G.D and kyung soo was in the hospital room , chanyeol told everything to TOP. He told TOP that in SM entertainment, there are many predators that wanted kyung soo. Like minho he liked him so much he even ready to share kyung soo with taemin, cause taemin just like him as much as minho like him. Two of them  stayed away from kyung soo because kyung was on crush with kai. And since kyung soo got the letter he started to avoid kai. And this made them wanted kyungsoo even more.  Kai, in the other hand, that is left by kyung soo, he realized something was missing, and he would tried to get kyung soo attention back to him.

  More over if S.M knew about their relationship it would be bad for kyung soo. YG knew that G.D was on kyung soo. He let it be because as long as it didn’t disturb big bang activities he wouldn’t mind at all.

“do you think that you could keep him save?” TOP asked him. G.D himself didn’t have idea what to do. But he would give it a try. He liked, no he loved kyung soo . so he would find a way to be together with him.

G.D peeked him up at 23.00. they would go to some movie, but kyung soo didn’t know where they would go to watch. After a long drive, they arrived at G.D condo. It was large and clean. In leaving room there were popcorn cola and some ramen, and of course G.D had prepared the movie. He decided to watch it at his home cause he didn’t make any trouble for both of them.

   

They sat in long distance . for about one and a half meter. Kyung soo didn’t want it, he wanted to get closer so he moved a little and so did G.D until they closed each other.  G.D still looked away and kyung soo looked at the movie. G.D run his fingers slowly then he took kyung soo’s hand in his. They smiled but they didn’t show it. G.D still didn’t look at him. Then he decided to turn his head just then he got really shock. Kyung soo gave him a small kiss on his lips. I was so dumb shock. He looked at kyung soo that was in red face and turned his head down.

“I am sorry, I just . . .” he wasn’t able to say anything cause G.D kissed him hungrily but soft in the same time. G.D his lips and bit kyung soo’s lips and kyung soo open his lips he enter his tongue. Kyung soo didn’t mind at all. He enjoyed it. He enjoyed everything, the kiss, the breath of the yellow hair man, hands that hold him.

They stoped kissing, som how kyung didn’t want to stop. It was the first time for him. He felt so shy cause he kept thinking naughty thing that could be happen with the dragon.

“I told you that I will wait until you are ready but you star it first, do you know? Now I can’t hold back anymore”

“I am ready, I know my feeling toward you and I . . . :

“I love you” that was kyung soo said, didn’t waste too many time G.D hug kyung soo and got closer to lean a kiss

“don’t  regret it cause I won’t stop “ kyung soo shook his head slowly

“I won’t”  

   

 

 

 

 

******* sorry i just can update it now, cause i have too many homework to do. i do really sorry*******