003

the D

“don’t  regret it cause I won’t stop “ kyung soo shook his head slowly

“I won’t” 

***

If you thought that they did it that night , well it wasn’t happened. They decided to move to bed. There they made out, kissing, touching. But when kyung soo saw G.D , he just stayed in puzzlement. He looked at his everything when he felt something run out of his nose, blood. He was bleeding, and looked at this G.D run to the toilet and brought a towel.

Then they stopped their activity, G.D looked at his lover and smiled. He said “ am I too y, so you couldn’t handle it?” kyung soo just kept silent. Kyung soo really wanted to do it, he said to G.D that he was ready now. But G.D  stopped him  by hugging him.

 

Kyung soo felt like he had been rejected and unwanted. He started to cry, he thought that he was not good enough, that G.D didn’t like me as much as he liked him. Wait like? It was more than like to kyung soo.  G.D looked at kyung soo in confuse whether he hurt kyung soo somewhere.

 

“do I hurt you somewhere?” G.D said in worry, but kyung soo only shook his head in response.

“so why do you cry? Tell me” he said again in soft voice. Kyung soo tried to bear his tear so he could talk  

“am I …. Am i…. not good enough for you so you… we…” he couldn’t finish his words cause G.D stopped him by kissing him. G.D knew what kyung soo was going to say so he did it. G.D was serious toward his feeling and it would never change but kyung soo couldn’t feel it.

 

“look! You are perfect for me” he kissed kyung soo’s forehead

“you are more than enough for me” he kissed kyung soo’s cheeks

“ I loved you more than you know it” then he kissed kyung soo’s lips again

 

Kyung soo still couldn’t believe it. “ then why did you stoped?” he said in his crying.

“ because you are bleeding, I can’t see you hurt even though it’s only a little blood show up from you. I stoped it doesn’t mean that I don’t want you. I do want you, I really do. So don’t think that way ever. Understand? Cause it will hurt me”

Kyung soo nodded. Then they hugged and slept. Around 4 A.M they woke up and clean up their body, took shower together, made out under water, hands were palming each other.

Kyung soo moan under control G.D this one kyung soo didn’t bleed cause G.D was not in front of him, he kept the action from behind kyung soo,

 

They reached their pleasure. G.D brought kyung soo to his room, and let kyung soo took a rest. While he made a simple sandwich for breakfast.

Not long enough kyung soo felt not to limp to go home. They ate the sandwich on the way home.

In front of exo’s dorm.  They kept silent for a moment “ so…. See you ba..” kyung soo gave him a quick kiss on the lips and run out of the car. G.D was shock but he smiled to him self “that’s just ….. cute” and moved his car back home.

 

Kyung soo leaned on the door and closed his face “ ugh … it was so… embarrassing.” He didn’t realize that someone was standing in front of him. “what is embarrassing hyung?” it was kai.

Kyung soo didn’t say anything, he was too shock to answer his question, everyone in the dorm knew that kyung soo couldn’t lie. When kyung soo lied, his ears turned to red. So just stood there “ kyung soo ya…. Have sung in front of our dorm like I said to you last night?” it was chanyeol.

Kyung soo nodded “ so come on, make something to eat I am starving to death.” He lead kyung soo to the kitchen and kai only could look at the two went away.

“thanks hyung” kyung soo said “everything for you my brother”

Kyung soo started to make something for chanyeol. Chanyeol couldn’t stop look at kyung soo it was not like he liked him or whatever it was. He realized that kyung soo looked happier this morning. He kept smiling while cooking “ did you do something fun last night?” kyung soo nodded his head and smiled even wider “did you…. Do that “ he shook his head

“we just kissed and slept. In the morning …. Took shower and……” kyung soo blushed badly now. From that chanyeol could know that kyung soo had already moved on fro kai.

“we…” kyung soo wanted to tell more but kai came to the kitchen so he stopped

“hyung….. I am hungry, give some of that food” kai said

No more word he gave same food to kai, kai and chanyeol ate together, “hyung, don’t you eat?” kai asked

“oh… no I am good, just eat. Em….. I am going to my room now.” Kyung soo said.

 

“kyung soo hyung smell different this morning did he change his shampoo?” chanyeol didn’t said anything he just lifted hie solders.

 

Kyung soo and G.D played in danger behind every body. They kept going out I their way. If  everybody will made a date, picnic, taking awalk, watching movie in the day light. They did it in the midnight when no boby was around.

Everybody in exo’s dorm started to realize that kyung soo often went out from dorm by himself. But they didn’t mind it, they thought that might be he had a lover so he went out often. But for kai it was bad, kyung was always by his side but now not anymore. Kyung soo kept his eyes on his phone than to him. Kyung soo was used to hang out with him but now he always hang out by himself and it made him frustrated.

 

On day, kai ever folled kyung soo when he went out to meet G.D. kai kept walking behind kyung soo until he banged to an old lady and made her bag fell, kai was in hurry to follow kyung soo but it would be so impolite if he let tha bag on the ground, he took the bag and gave it to her.

Then he started moving faster but he lost kyung soo. He started running to catch him until he out of breath and stoped in cross road. He lost him, kai lost kyung soo he saw no one in front of him. He felt so hopeless now, turning his body ready to go back to dorm. He walked slowly and he missed it, the white car that passed behind him and  there he was ,kyung soo talking in wide smile. Kai never realized that He missed it, he missed kyung soo. He already did . . . . .

Now when he wanted the old kyung soo, it was too late.