001

the D

It was a common day, kyung soo woke up in the morning and prepared breakfast for all the exo’s members. He is the mother of the dorm. He did cooking, cleaning, waking up the other. He took care all them just the same, except for kim kai. He would give him more than others, more time, more meal, more attentions, and of course more love. Only god knew how much kyung soo loved him. Kai was the sun of his life.

But thing never happened as he wish, kai never loved him even they act like couple, act like there is something. But in fact nothing.

Today was their first performance with growl, and he felt nerves with his new hair style, red hair. He felt it was not suit him, chamyeol and suho said that it was suit him and he looked cuter and cooler but kyung soo didn’t believe it. They walked along the hall way to the studio, the other were talking and laughing even kai was telling about nonsense and kyung soo just listened to whatever he said in silent.

For now all members focus on MAMA that would be held soon. They practice more than before. The vocal, dancing, and all are perfect. Kyung soo was so busy but he never forgot his feeling to kai even for a moment. He said to himself that he would confess his feeling to kai, he was going to tell him after MAMA. He definitely would. His eyes were only for kai until he didn’t realized what was behind him.

“whom are you looking at?”

“ no one”

“ ya…. Ji yong, don’t lie to me” TOP said.

“shut up, will you?”

“ it seems like the dragon eying his prey, ehem  … they are …” he wanted to explain when suddenly the dragon said “ I know, he just looks so much attractive with hair cur”

“and makes you going crazy?” the dragon didn’t answer and left the place with smile in his face. He said to himself that he had to get him, at least got closer to him.

Kwon ji yong, the dragon had known him, the red hair, do kyung soo from the first time he steped himself as EXO member and officially performed on TV. Only god knew how he felt toward the new comer. And now since he met him, looked at him. He knew to get him was not easy, only for speed of light he could see if kyung soo was in love to some one .but did you think that he would give up? Never, he would never gave up, because he always got what he wanted.

In the other hand kyung soo felt something weird when the air brought him a scent, strong but soft sense. So he stopped and turned his head, he saw nothing but empty way. This was the first time for him not pay attention to kai to ignore kai even just a second. His heart beat was faster, he still look to the empty hall, his step wanted to move until a similar voice called him

“kyung soo ya” it’s chanyeol who walked toward him in questioning eyes and asked “is there something bothering you?” kyung soo shook his head and walked behind chanyeol. He asked to himself what was that? What happened to him?

That day they performed well and no mistakes, a few days passed, kyung soo had forgotten about the day he stopped in the hall way. Until the letter in the black envelope came to exo’s  dorm. There was a writing in white ink “ for do kyung soo” . kyung soo took it and smelled something similar, this was the scent, the scent that made him stopped his step, the scent that made his heart felt like explode, the scent that made him curious who was the owners. He opened the envelope and he realized there were other members in the living room so he ran to his room and began to read it.

Dear kyung soo

I just gonna say hi to you since it’s the first time for me to write a letter.

And… I don’t know what to say. Em… nice hair, it suits you, you look even cuter now. I like it, no I love it.

It’s weird, I mean what I write but for sure I like you. I’ll just send you a letter every week on weekend and I hope you don’t mind it.

 Oh I have sent you something in your office it must be come tomorrow morning.

see you in next letter

kwon ji yong.

He smiled to himself without he realized it, maybe he just persuade him by writing that he looked good in red hair but he believed it. He said that he liked him ? he had to feel afraid because it could be a bad guy that wanted to hurt him but no, he liked it. Kyung soo liked to read that words of the letter. He was so impatient to wait tomorrow came. He wanted to know what would he got. Kyung soo was so excited by himself and didn’t realize that a giant man looked an observed him.

“soo, why are you smiling? Something funny?”

In shock kyung soo stood up and hide his letter “ nothing, just … just nothing” he answered in panic. But chanyeol didn’t believe it with interrogating eyes he walked closer to kyung soo. “I smell something” kyung soo rolled his eyes “does he smell what I smell?” he thought. “what’s behind you soo?” chanyeol asked. Kyung soo kept hiding the letter, it was his secret . he was afraid that chanyeol will laughed at him. Or worst, told to everybody. “ I won’t tell them.” He said but kyung soo still didn’t believe it. Then kyung soo thought that he had kept his secret, the fact that he loved kim kai. And he kept it until now. Should kyungsoo told him this time? Yes, did it. Kyung soo showed the letter to him.

Chanyeol read it and looked at kyung soo. He seemed knew the sender then he asked who was kwon ji yong and kyung soo’s answer was the shaking head. Kyung soo didn’t have any idea who was the sender. “are you smiling just for a letter?” kyung soo nodded “do you really have no idea about this kwon?” he nodded again “do you lie to me?” he shook his head. “ then how can you look so happy just for a letter that you don’t know who the sender is? Does it make sense?” just then kyung soo realized that chanyeol was right, how could he felt so happy, he never felt like this before. Yes ever to kim kai. Was it from kai? No the hand writing was not his. “look, soo. We will keep it as secret but we have to be careful we don’t know who he is, maybe he wanted to hurt you or else. Oke?” kyung soo give a smile for him. Chanyeol once again was right. But somehow He still believed to this letter that the things it said was right.

In other place, YG office. All members of big bang was so curious why ji yong had to send a letter, he could sand email, sns, messages. Seungri had a friend that could helped him to find his email or number. Everybody asked why, why, and why. And answered “ I want him to know me” he said while smiling, his face was as red as tomato. “with your perfume?” TOP asked all of them rolled their eyes and left the room most of them said like “ it was so old fashion” “so complicated” “it’s not fun” every body left but TOP, he stayed and look at the dragon. ‘ so how long will you play this game?” he asked   

“ it’s not a game for me, I just want to know it whether he recognize me by my scent or not”

“you are so impossible, so what then ?” he asked again

“when he realize and recognize me. I will come to him”

“how can you know that he recognize or not?”

“I will know it later. Just wait.” Just then he left the room

In the next day, kyung soo was so happy, you knew, about the gift. He was in hurry to the fan box that there were many things there. He kept searching until he found the black box with the sense that he knew “ here it is, I find you” he was sure it was from him. But now the sender name change to “the D” and there was a card. It said “the D is my sender name for you trough your office, hope you like it” he took out the gift. And it was a penguin doll that was full of his scent, strong but soft scent. He smiled even wider than the time he received the letter “hide your smile” that was chanyeol said and he closed his mouth. Chanyeol was happy to see his best friend happy and happier. He hoped that his one side love to kai will end.

 

Every weekend the letter would come. And kyung soo never realized that the letter changed him. Now he loved himself more, smile more, and checked the letter box more. By this changing all members asked to each other what’s the matter with him, specially kai. Long time ago kyung soo always stayed for him on weekend but now not anymore. It made him felt jealous. What was changed him or who was changed him, deep in his heart kai wanted the old kyung soo, but it was impossible now .

Kyungsoo changed and it was what the dragon wanted. He was going to meet him soon in MAMA. He just waited too long and he couldn’t bear anything at all. Every time he watched kyungsoo on TV or INTERNET he was going crazy. He needed to touch him, to own him. He felt like burning down when those sinful hand of exo’s members touched him. Specially the kai boy. He would be angry when he heard about “kaisoo shiper” and he would say. “kaisoo my . G-soo, it’s the best” . all big bang members specially seungri would make a joke while screaming “kaisoo every where” or “it is chansoo again” with angry face G.D would run to find him and hit him hard. Not only seungri but other members did it too. Sometimes he felt so tired of this situation so that’s way he was going to make a move. He had made a good plan, special plan to meet up his red hair boy. Wait he was no longer in red hair, but it was still cute as ever. “nothing is going to stop me” that what G.D said.

 

MAMA came, EXO came in to the hall, a big hall. There are many k-pop star had arrived and took their place. Kyung soo observed around the hall, the state, the fans, the lighting just everything until he stoped his eyes. he knew the scent in many scents in this place he knew this unusual scent. He kept searching then he looked at a person, a person that sat in front of him, not right in front of him but it was. He knew this man, he knew him at least his scent.

“ya kyung soo hyung” Tao called and took kyung soo from the yellow hair man “hem? What?” he said in shock eyes.

“let’s go” tao said. They walked to prepare their performance. Kyung soo was still thought about the yellow hair man. He kept day dreaming until he fell and hurt his ankle. He didn’t say to anybody not even chanyeol cause he didn’t bother everybody. EXO was on the state. They sang and dance but something cough G.D’s eyes “ something is wrong” he said, he kept looking at his boy, well not now. “he was hurting” he said once again, heard that TOP turned his head “what do you mean?” G.D was about to left his seat, he had to come to D.O no matter what but TOP stopped him. “not now, too many eyes are watching, just wait, can’t you?”

G.D sat again, his heart felt like racing now. Looking at kyung soo in that condition made him felt hurt like hell. He have to wait until he finished the performance ended. TOP taped his solder and gave a sign to be patient cause he would help hi friend to find away. So after EXO performance he excused himself to the toilet but actually no, he went to find someone that he observed all the time, the one who was the closest man to D.O.

TOP stand In the hall way waited the tall man. When exo’s members passed he closed his face with a piece of paper, and there he was the giraffe man, he walked in the behind the others put his head down. Just a sudden TOP pulled him to some quiet place.  Of course the giraffe man was shock “ what the …” he didn’t have any time to said anything because TOP, another tall man closed his mouth. “ sssssht”

After they stayed in save place, they looked at each other. “so …. Is it about mr.dragon?” chanyeol said, and TOP surprised how could he know? Did D.O know it too? “he didn’t know it?” chanyeol said again. Now TOP asked to himself again whether this man could read other people mind “I can’t read your mind. I just guess it from you expression” he said again, and now TOP covered his head using his hands.

“so how can you know? But he didn’t know it yet?” that’s all that he asked, he was just so curious. Then chanyeol told him, that chanyeol just find the info about the man named KWON JI YONG and G.DRAGON was the first person that appeared, actually chanyeol was in daub whether it was G.D or not and today when TOP dragged him here so his speculation was right and told him that D.O was smart but he could be so stupid sometimes. So they made a plan to set everything for their best friends. Chanyeol would be the volunteer to accompanied kyung soo in hospital so he could the TOP where the hospital was. And TOP would bring G.D to that hospital.

As soon as MAMA end chanyeol met his manager and told him that he would accompany kyung soo in the hospital. The manager didn’t allow him for the first time but chanyeol kept annoyed him and he let chanyeol went to hospital. When he arrived there he recognized some one that was TOP, stood in the corner of gate in black jacket and cover his head with a cap.

“where is mr. dragon” TOP didn’t answer just look at the hospital building and it gave a sign that G.D already came in to the building. And two of them walked together “ why don’t you stop him?” chanyeol asked.

“he is going crazy, all along way here he just couldn’t keep calm. Then he just run and left me behind, so I decided to wait for you” he answered

“well, we have to keep walking then”

“yeah . don’t want your friend end up so soon”

“what?” chanyeol asked in shock, afraid that G.D was a psycho “he ……… I am kidding, let’s go”

In the hospital building was empty now, kyung soo felt relax cause the reporters had gone, and the hall way was empty so he decided to have some juice from vending machine . he never felt this difficult to get a juice, he walked using walking stick and it need some times to use to it. He just about to enter his coin when he smelled something, “this aroma” he said to himself. The he turned his head and walked everywhere just to find the aroma. He even walked faster and forgot the pain in his leg. Until his body couldn’t hold it. His body was limp when he was about to fall two hands cough him and embraced him kyung soo know this aroma, then he lifted his head to see the owner of this scent.

“you walk too fast for some that is hurt in the leg” G.D said

Kyung knew him, his yellow hair, and his scent. The scent that made him falling deeper every time he got the letter and the gift. Yes he fell and even deeper now after he saw this person.

Kyung soo’s mouth opened he was just freeze “hey, close your mouth, or I will kiss you”