004

the D

Kai walked home in the head down, he just thought what he missed. He never knew how hard his time with no kyung soo around.

It’s already evening and kyungsoo hadn’t come yet. He started to worry. He kept his eyes on the door.

“hei kamjong, you can burn the door with you laser eyes, be careful with that” baekhyun said, he sat next to kai while eating some snacks.  kai didn’t care about it, he just kept looking at to the door.

Other members kept making a joke and didn’t even smile. It was already 9.00 P.M and kyung soo hadn’t come back. And it was only baekhyun and chanyeol who sat with him.

 

“what’s going on with him? Did he wash his brain?” chanyeol asked

“have no idea” baek said “I guest he waited for some one”

 

Not long waiting later, chanyeol’s phone rang, It was kyungsoo. He walked out the door and didn’t say anything to other, but baekhyun already knew. Ya baek knew that kyungsoo was dating someone now but he din’t bother himself to asked because he knew when kyungsoo ready he would tell everything.

 

Chanyeol walked to the room with kyungsoo in his back, looked at that kai jumped from couch in wide eyes. “what’s going on? Is he hurting some where?” kai asked . “he is oke, don’t worry” chanyeol kept walking to his share room with kyungsoo and kai was following him.

He put kyungsoo on the bed. “do you need something soo?”  kyungsoo shook his head “ I just need to sleep right now” kyungsoo answered. He looked at kai who was so worry right now “ but hyung “ kai wanted to say some words but chanyeol held his arm and dragged him out of the room and left kyungsoo alone.

 

“he is oke jongin, you don’t need to worry” chanyeol said

“but he looks so unwell” kai said

“oh trust me he is more than oke” baekhyun said with smirk in his lips. Chanyeol look at him with a big question like “how can he even know it” then baek walked closer to chanyeol and said “chanie….. I am hungry buy me a pasta, please…..” chanyeol knew when baekhyun did it, it was mean something happened. As big as he didn’t want to spend more money he only wanted to know what baekhyun’s mind.

 

Here they were in on of fanciest Italy restaurant, sitting, eating pasta and staring at each other.  “don’t you eat? Aren’t you hungry?” baek said, “tell me, how can you know?” chanyeol said.

“what?”

“about kyungsoo”

“oh… that thing, I saw him get in to the car, and because I was curious I peek on his phone . and…. I found Mr.D there with sweet words and nasty sentences”

“does everyone know?” chanyeol asked him.

“no… only me and you. Whoever is it I am not the right person to tell everything to everybody” he replied while eating his pasta. Chanyeol was amazed with his thinking, he didn’t to worry that baekhyun would tell everybody.

“em… can you..” chanyeol is going to ask but baekhyun cut it off “ I promise I won’t tell everybody about it. But….. is he hot?”

“what?” chanyeol was confused

“I mean the guy that kyung dates now” baek asked and chanyeol only smiled about that question.

They were not only talking at that time, they watched movie and they bought some clothes. They even bought for kyungsoo a nasty costume.

 

They got home late night, and heard some noisy in the bathroom. They were afraid if that was a robber. So chanyeol decided to bring a pan in his hand, and baekhyun brought a spoon. chanyeol was mothering to baekhyung why he brought a spoon not the bigger one.

They walked slowly to the bathroom and opened it in sudden and looked kyungsoo was there in shock just like they were.

 

“dumb soo, what are you dong here?” chanyeol said.

“are you blind? He is calling someone, right soo?” baekhyun answer “but why are you calling here? You can call him in your room, it is saver” he added.

 

Kyungsoo looked at chanyeol “ he find out, it’s oke he will keep the secret, but why are you here?”

“jongin sleep over in our room so I don’t have any . . . . oh ” he tied to find his phone “hyung… I am sorry chanyeol hyung is here and I should hung up, I know…, it’s oke. Hem….. yeah love you too”

 

Then there they were talking about how it started. And kyungsoo was blush when he told the story, baek could see how happy kyungsoo now. And in the same time he was afraid now how if the management found it out. They wouldn’t care if it was noy the YG man. But whatever he made sure to help him and soo chanyeol.

 

“and just know we did that….” Kyungsoo wanted to tell the story but chanyeol stopped him.”You don’t have to tell it, we know oke….”

 

Kyungsoo was happy know he could share his happiness to baekhyun one off his best friends.

 

Kyung soo and G.D couldn’t meet since they have their own schedules. But they would meet in Tokyo when exo held a concert there, they had made a planeven baekhyun helped to arrange the guide line of their date.

  

Did you think that it would be easy? No ofcourse, please didn’t you remember the predators that was ready to share kyungsoo, minho and taemin. They were hiding and eying kyungsoo.

“hei soo, are you alone?” it was minho

“I gues so” kyungsoo said.

 

They sat side by side, kyungsoo still looked at to his phone while downloading some songs. Minho kept his eyes on him, he looked at kyungsoo’s eyes, nose and the sinfull lips. Minho never attracted to any body before, even the fans ship taemin as his lover but no. he put his heart to the boy next to him. And so did temin. They loved this kyung soo boy.

 

Taemin came and sat in the other side of kyung soo, so kyung soo sat between minho and taemin.  “Hallow guys….” He said kyung soo turn his head

“oh hi, hyung”

“you didn’t call me hyung before” minho said

“really?” he looked at minho “I am… sorry” he said again and turned his head down.

“nah… it’s oke, as long as you like it I’ll be fine” minho said while he came closer to kyung soo,

Kyung soo didn’t move because he was shock with that action, just his eyes became wider than his usual size.

“you know kyung soo, these lips, these sinful lips of yours, they are making crazy as hell, can I taste it?” he lean closer and once more he couldn’t move, he kissed before. With G.D not only one or two kisses but many kisses. But it was different, now he was afraid and it felt unwated. Kyung soo screamed in his mind “G.D hyung…” again and again it was an inch of minho’s lips to meet his he could count the second then…..

“ring…… ring…… ring……” his phone was ringing so minho stopped and moved farer.

“I have to go” kyung soo said and walked. Well, it was a small run

Taemin looked at minho and smile, it was I wide smile “oh….. I think you are going to make it”

“yeah…. Dumb phone, let’s go” they walked away.

 

In the other side kyung soo was talking to the phone, and hiding to everyone.

“what’s my honey doing now?” the voice in the phone said.

“hiding…. I miss you.”

“be patient, just wait we will meet in Tokyo”

They talked amd smiled like it was the only way to breath. And soon kyung soo forget about the last time incident with minho. He didn’t afraid any more, the thing that he knew was G.D and only him.

 

They didn’t meet several weeks, because before EXO came to japan they had to stayed and some places, and from that day (incident with minho) kyung soo kept his distance with him or at least he never was alone to meet him, chanyeol or baek hyun would accompanied him. Yeah they knew since kyung soo told them, so they just helped him by that way.

 

Finally they arrived at Tokyo, they prepared and braving for the concert. And in the hotel they stayed G.D made reservation for a room to spend the night with kyung soo.

 

In concert kyung soo was so excited it made the other members asked him, whether he was oke or not. A long concert, singing, dancing, playing around. They did it well, and kyung soo couldn’t wait any more. Because it was the last of EXO’s concert they got a free day before they went bact to korea. They can used it for everything, shopping, playing or just staying at hotel. So kyung soo couldn’t be happier.

 

Arrive at hotel, baekhyun and chanyeol already set the timing for kyung soo to leave. And he got a message “ room 1989” it was written. He smiled widely and chanyeol knew what it was. Kyung soo was out so chanyeol and baekhyung gave a sight “ do not disturb” and they gave addition “I am so ing tired” under to make sure nobody entered.

Kyung soo walked as fast as he could. He found the room he was going to rang the bell but the door opened, and a hand took him to the room and attacked him with hundred kisses, they sank in pleasure of kisses until they forgot the door not really shut close  so there was an eye peeking at them. The eye that was going to cry, the eye that was full of jealous. the eye that was turned in to fire.