[oo7] L for Little Things With You

L for Lovely, L for Lee Taeyong
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 7

“L for Little Things With You”

 

 

Maybe Soojin never show it, but she loved her siblings. And here was she, took two hours break from her work to pick up Soomin from her club dormitory. Silently planned a nice lunch too cheer the younger girl up, Soojin heard from her trainer that her sister didn't getting the gold medal she aimed, she got bronze medal instead. It wasn't that bad if you asked Soojin, it just Soomin was a perfectionist for the things she like though she never showed it quite obviously.

"What are you doing here?"Soojin just scoffed in disbelief when she heard Soomin cold voice, the older girl crossed her arms in front of her chest while leaned her back at the car behind her.

"You should thankful that I spend some time to picked you up, you ungrateful kid" Soojin commented in return before opened her car door, "Let's go, I'm treating you lunch"

"And Starbucks"

Soomin added when she entered the passenger seat.

"And Starbucks" Soojin repeated with disbelief written on her face, she then chuckled before shook her heads.

~

 

Are you still up? 

00.32 –TY

Soojin blinked repeatedly, stopped from her track while tilted her head a bit. A small smile appeared on her face.

Just finished work, on the way home. Why?

00.34 –Denise L.

Soojin chuckled silently when the reply came not even a minute later.

Ya, you did know what's time is it right? It's past midnight! And you just come home? Are you nuts?!

00.34 –TY

Soojin smile became much wider, she decided to close her phone and putted it inside her pocket before fastened her steps.

It wasn't five minutes later when Soojin once again stopped from her track. This time because she caught a sight of a certain someone leaning against a post lamp just a block away from her house. Her smile became wider, if that even possible.

"Ya, Lee Soojin, do you know what time is it?"Taeyong asked straightly when he saw Soojin just meters away from him. His forehead full of wrinkles, he was frowning.

"Wow, here I thought you forget about my Korean name" Soojin commented, silently chuckled before ruffled his hairs messily.

"Don't you dare to change the topic, it's past midnight already, Denise" Taeyong nagged once again, his frown deepened in displeasure.

"Aigoo, who's still in high school here? You should study instead of roaming around in the middle of the night, haksaeng" Soojin patted the top of Taeyong head twice with a playful smile putted on her face.

"Lee Soojin" Taeyong said warningly, stared at Soojin with seriousness written on his face. His sudden voice that turned lower than usual made Soojin faked a cough, and then pouted.

"You're no fun"

"I'm serious here" Taeyong said while tilted his head a bit, he was tapping his sole against the ground with his arm crossed.

"I have a lot of work in the office T, and its Friday night, a lot of people just like to make troubles on weekend. Not my fault if I just went home at this hour" Soojin explained. She pulled Taeyong leather jacket sleeve, making him slowly uncrossed his hands. The girl then pulled him while she walked at the way to her house. The night was so cold for Soojin liking.

"Still, you're a girl, and it's dangerous for a girl to walking home alone at this hour" Taeyong mumbled from behind, he stared at Soojin's back for a few seconds before sighed.

"I'm the cop, remember?"

"Not an exception"

"How about you then? It’s past midnight" Soojin asked this time, briefly looking at her back before her eyes focused at the empty street ahead.

"My shift just ended half an hour ago, and I just have a feeling that you didn't have your dinner yet"

Soojin stopped from her track for a second, biting her lower lips while slowly walked again. "Your shift?"

"Nah, I worked part time in a cafe every Friday, Saturday and Sunday"

Soojin puffed out her cheeks, staring ahead blankly. She frowned for a few seconds before turned around her body. "Did your shift starting early tomorrow?"

"Not really, it started from three at noon till nine. Why?"

"Just curious, and by the way, I have my dinner already" Soojin said with an easy smile, while they stopped in front of her house.

Taeyong frowned after hearing Soojin words, not quite believing with what she said. "Liar"

"Not my problem if you don't belief me" Soojin scoffed, she then letting go of Taeyong sleeve before beamed happily at the guy in front of her. "So, want to have lunch together tomorrow?"

"Aren't you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter