[oo5] L for Late Night Dinner

L for Lovely, L for Lee Taeyong
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 5

“L for Late Night Dinner”

 

 

The smile on Taeyong face never disappeared, he stared at the police station while leaned his back at the lamp post. His bag hung down on his left shoulder when his right hand deepened on his uniform pocket. He tapped the back of his head softly to spend the time, he already at that same position for hours since the school ended and it past nine.

“What are you doing here?” Taeyong smile became wider when the person he waited coming out from the exit door.

 “What else? Waiting for you” He beamed happily before approached his childhood friend.

Soojin just ended her shift, she was surprised to find Taeyong just outside the office. It made her remember the event this morning, when she met him again after so many years.

The girl stared at Taeyong blankly, the happiness she felt hours ago disappear, she recalled the reason why the guy vanished from her life. Soojin chewed her lower lips, she glanced at Taeyong for the last time before turned around her body and walked on her way home. Her action made Taeyong stared at her in confusion.

“Ya Denise Lee!” Taeyong pouted before took his bicycle that leaned on the police station wall, before catching up with Soojin. He called the girl name again and again, but Soojin didn’t even stop on her track.

“Why are you like this?” Taeyong asked when he grabbed Soojin wrist, while his other hand balanced his bicycle. He was panting, since when Soojin this fast, he wonder.

“You’re the one that disappeared suddenly, at least left some letter behind, I was so worried that something happen to you, Lee Taeyong” Taeyong blinked at Soojin sudden outburst, a soft smile then appeared on his face.

“Aigoo~ You’re so cute Denise” Taeyong smiled widely at the girl, patted Soojin head with the hand that previously hold her arm. He was happy.

“Stop it” Soojin glared at her childhood friend, she slapped Taeyong hand from her hairs, pouted before continued her way. He didn’t change.

“And what about you still on high school huh? You should graduate last year” Soojin stopped again, stared at Taeyong from up to down, it slipped her mind when she met him early.

“ happen Denise” Taeyong smiled at the girl, he then observed the path they went through. It was a similar path toward his old house. Taeyong rarely passed the street, it made him nostalgic.

“Are you staying on your grandparent house?” Taeyong asked when Soojin didn’t say anything, he was getting nervous when they drew near from his old house. But Soojin then stopped just two blocks away from her grandparent’s house.

“I’m not, my uncle stayed there. How about you?” Soojin leaned her back at the black gate of her house, looked at Taeyong that stared on her house.

“I’m alone here, my father remarried, he became a fisherman in Jeju Island and Taehui noona getting married two years ago, she stayed with her husband and son in Busan” Soojin blankly stared at the guy, so much happen for the past six years.

“But, isn’t she just twenty two this year?”

“Yeah, she was falling in love with a tourist when she worked in a hotel. He stayed for two months and then she was pregnant in the end of the month. So yeah, they’re getting married” Taeyong shrugged lightly, still smiling at the girl in front of her. It was like a dream to met Soojin again.

“Wow…” Soojin lost in word, really, so much happening for the past years.

“Well, want to have dinner? We can order take out, my parents aren’t home” Soojin offered, she took out her keys after. Opened the door of the gate, she sent a smile at Taeyong. The latter just shook his head in amusement.

“You still can’t cook?” Taeyong playfully teased Soojin, the girl just clucked her tongue in annoyed.

“Just grateful I don’t hit you again, you jerk” Soojin entered her house without invited Taeyong farther, her childhood friend just chuckled in amusement before followed Soojin. Taeyong then leaned his bicycle beside the door, he closed the gate and catching up Soojin after. The girl already opened the front door of her house.

“I’m home” Soojin declared flatly while putted off her shoes, she then wore her indoor slippers, pulled out the extra slippers for Taeyong from the rack.

“Where’s your sister?” Soojin asked when she saw Mark that enjoying his popcorn and some reality-show on TV. The girl then gestured Taeyong to come in their house.

Taeyong shook his head, once again felt amusement because of Soojin. The girl didn’t change much, he thought when he putted Soojin shoes on its rack. He then putte

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter