[oo4] L for Long Time No See and Let's Meet Again

L for Lovely, L for Lee Taeyong
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 4

“L for Long Time No See and Let’s Meet Again”

 

 

Ten rode his self-balancing unicycle slowly to match Taeyong speed while the older boy brought his bicycle –not riding it. Taeyong handed a bottle of banana milk and a newspaper from the boxes that his bicycle carried to Ten, the latter silently put the things in front of a house they passed before went back to Taeyong to did the same thing over and over again through the neighborhood street.

Usually, Ten, Jaehyun, and Johnny had a sleepover on Taeyong house, and every morning they would helping Taeyong did his part-time job. Delivery banana milks and newspapers to every house at the neighborhood he lived. It was an easy job for Taeyong, but pretty hard for his friends when they weren’t an early bird like him. And unfortunately Taeyong only managing to woke Ten up while the other two still deep on their slumber.

“Hyung” Ten called while he put the milk and newspaper beside the gate of the last house, the younger boy then approached Taeyong that already riding his bicycle slowly.

Taeyong hummed in return, his gaze was focused on a convenience store at the end of the block, the one that employed him.

“You are attending school today?” Ten asked, stopped when they arrived in front of the store.

“We wouldn’t want dramatic Jaehyun make his appearance, aren’t we?” Taeyong smiled at Ten slightly, putting down the boxes from his bicycle before bowed at Mr. Hong –the owner of the convenience store- that standing inside the store, they can saw him through the glass.

Ten giggled before followed Taeyong gesture, he also sent a wave at Mr. Hong with his signature smiles. The old man just shook his head before pointed at his watch that made Ten checked his phone. His eyes rounded when he saw the time.

“We’re late!” Taeyong hissed and then climbed his bike, sending a small wave at Mr. Hong before went side by side with Ten.

~

 

“Let’s ditching the last four periods” Doyoung said at his friends when they ate their lunch, Jaehyun glared at the older guy, unpleased with his friend idea.

“Okay” Taeyong nodded his head, not founding any trouble with Doyoung idea.

“hyung!” Jaehyun whined when he heard Taeyong reply, he was frowned before stared at Ten hopefully.

“Why not?” Ten shrugged while playfully smiled at Jaehyun, the rest of the boys then giggled when they saw Jaehyun miserable face.

“Not funny!” Jaehyun putted his chopsticks rather harshly beside his tray, he was this close to choke his friends.

“Nah, we’re not joking though” Taeyong smiled at Jaehyun while shook his head in amusement.

“aisshh… whatever” Jaehyun frowned before continuing to eating his lunch, but then something caught his interest.

“Woaahh, she’s so pretty” Jaeyun sudden change of topic made his friends looked at the man main focus. There was, at the main table of the cafeteria where the famous students sat.

“Who? Jenny? Jisoo? Tzuyu? Or Soomin?” Doyoung asked while pointed his chopsticks at every queenka in their school that sat there.

“You remember all of their names?” Taeyong said in amusement, stared at Doyoung for a few moments before shook his head.

“Come on, they’re the hottest girls in our school” Doyoung answered dreamily while looking at the girls that sat just two table from theirs.

“Yeah, with their possible boyfriends as well” Ten pointed at the five boys that also sat together with the girls.

“They’re just friends” Doyoung waved his free hand lightly, not bothering with Ten disbelief face.

“So, who is the girl with the blazer off?” Jaehyun asked at Doyoung expectedly, the latter smiled at him creepily.

“Good choice Jung Jaehyun, she is the almighty Lee Soomin, a junior and a national swimming athlete. You know, most of the seniors have a crush on her because of her slightly tanned skin just irresistible, moreover when she’s really sweet and cute.” Taeyong and Ten scoffed at Doyoung dreamy face that somehow made them cringing.

“Wait, she is the famous Lee Soomin?” Jaehyun tilted his head, he lifted up his brow in surprise.

“You mean the famous playgirl in school?” Ten shook his head when Doyoung slowly nodded his head, Taeyong then patted Jaehyun shoulder in sympathy.

“Looks like your possible crush ended here, Jae” Taeyong then giggled playfully before continue to eat his remaining lunch. His friends were just so cute.

~

 

“Guys!” Jaehyun whined in frustration, stared at his friends helplessly when they climbed the school gate just right after they finished their lunch. The boy already made a list on how much trouble would he got because of this.

“Keep quite Jae, you don’t want anyone caught us right?” Ten smile at Jaehyun, he waved before jumped from the gate.

“Will be back before the last bell ring!” Doyoung saluted with his two fingers and then followed Ten jumping to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter