[oo1] L for Lovely Childhood Friend

L for Lovely, L for Lee Taeyong
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Chapter 1

“L for Lovely Childhood Friend”

 

 

Soojin, when she just six years old.

Soojin frowned when her two year old baby brother didn’t stop crying, her three years younger sister didn’t help either when all she could do was whining. The oldest of the siblings wanted to scream or simply went out of the room. But what can she did when it was her first time visited her grandparent house and she didn’t know anything about the neighborhood.

“Soojin, just playing with Soomin” Her mother tiredly said, busily patted her bother to stop crying.

“Come on Kate, stop whining, its make me annoyed” Soojin said at her sister in English, her sister just responded when she called by her English name –too young to understand Korean when all she heard was English everyday-

“But, I really want a lollipop right now Denise!” Soojin closed her eyes, started to felt more irritated toward her sister. She never was good to endurance her annoyingness.

“Kate Lee” Soojin said warningly, she narrowed her eyes on Soomin –or Kate-

“Huaaa… Mom! Denise eonni is bad~” Soojin annoyingness increased just like that, she decided that she hated her little sister that day.

“Denise Lee!” Mrs. Lee stared at Soojin, felt more tired when not just her son that crying but her second daughter too.

“She started it!” Soojin said angrily, she sighed before sank on the sofa. There were wrinkles all over her forehead because she frowned too much.

“Wow, what happened here?” Soojin lifted up her chin, stared at her aunt that just entered the living room. Aunt Minhwa was really kind, she wasn’t really her aunt, just a neighbor that live beside her grandparent house, but she was Soojin favorite since the moment she entered her grandparent house this morning. That aunt gave her so many brownies that she loved so much.

“Hey, can you help me make Kate stopped crying? She had a fight with her sister” Soojin mother asked, she still busy with Mark –Soojin younger brother-

“Sure, come on little Kate, let’s buy a lollipop” Well, a three years old Soomin maybe didn’t understand Aunt Minhwa but a certain lollipop word made the little girl stopped crying. She wiped her tears, stared at Aunt Minhwa with her big eyes.

“Lollipop?”

“Yes, you can have as many as you want” And Soojin just sulked when she saw it, she scoffed when her sister tears disappear as fast as its came.

“And you can have another brownies, Denise” At Aunt Minhwa words, Soojin eyes became bigger with excitement.

“Really?”

“Yes, you can take it at my kitchen. Just entered my house from the back door” Soojin nodded her head with a smile before went to the back door of her grandparent house, there was a wooden door just beside the house back door. Maybe her family was really close with Aunt Minhwa family.

Soojin happily opened the door that brought her to the kitchen straightly, she stared at the tall table before her eyes scanned her surroundings. She then pulled a chair and silently climbed it. She was about to took some brownies when a hand stopped him.

And it was the first time he met Taeyong, Aunt Minhwa son that was sweet but annoying in the same time.

“Who are you?” A six years old Taeyong stared at Soojin with lifted up brow, Soojin didn’t noticed it when the boy also climbed a chair beside her, she was too eager about the brownies.

“Who are you?” Soojin asked instead, her tone was sharp, she really hated it when someone wanted to took her brownies.

“Me? Lee Taeyong” Soojin blinked repeatedly, she tilted her head before folded her hands in front of her chest.

“So?”

“Well, what are you doing in my house?” Taeyong blinked cutely, he also tilted his head in confusion.

“Oh, you’re Aunt Minhwa’s son? I’m Grandpa Kim granddaughter” Soojin then loosened her hands, a smile then formed on her face.

“Waw, really? Then, you can have all the brownies” Taeyong said happily, he then leaned his tiny body across the table, took a plate and then served it at Soojin that made the little girl smile became wider.

“I’m Denise Lee! We can be friend!”

~

 

 

The next year Soojin family visited her grandparent house, Soojin not as gloomy as the year before. She actually has a friend there that willingly gave her his brownies.

And it was another one of her annoyingness when Soomin and Minhyung –or Mark- had another round of crying competition, but this time, Taeyong sat beside her. The boy nose was cri

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter