Chapter 1

The Betas
Please log in to read the full chapter

Baekhyun loves the time when he is out door, not caring about everything he left at works. As a beta, Leader of Light clan has ordered him to double his labors more than alphas or omegas get. In the morning, he was ordered to dig on crystal mines below their land, which practically was alpha’s main job. Later at night, he was ordered to clean the clearing, while the rest of omegas were cooking and taking care of the pups.

He was tired of course. He feels that all of the job he is currently doing are not his job. He is neither an alpha nor omega, yet he is doing both alpha’s and omega’s job. Just because he can do both. Everyone treated him like a monster. He can hear omegas gossips about him, telling their pups to stay away from him when he is doing “his omega job”. He receives shrugs and occasionally hard push from alphas when he works at mines.

The only thing that makes him remain in this clan is his late father and mother. No matter how hurt he was, His mother always tells he is their pride. His delicate, pretty omega mother who always tells him a beta is special. Baekhyun is special. And she always encourages him to show his best side to the world, no matter how hard he gets.

He remembers the way his father always pick him up to his shoulder and warns other members who ever dare to mock his special son. His father is his role model, an alpha who always prioritizes his not-so-strong son. His head always high never show a shame from having a beta son yet his loyalty to this clan is doubtless.

He sighed, looking at sparkle of light far away from where he sits. This is his favorite spots where everyone in his clan never finds him. He can see the luxury of Centre City, a city which is surrounded by pack of clans. Also, Centre City is one of his reasons to stay.

Centre City is basically the pack’s heart, where every business starts from here. There are markets and training grounds.  Centre city is also a place where Leader of the pack’s held meetings and announce their new rules. Baekhyun loves to go to the Centre City. He sometimes voluntarily went there even when he is very tired from his works. Being one of the nearest packs to the centre city, Baekhyun is thirsty. He believes Centre City keep many secrets that even leader o

Please log in to read the full chapter