--3

Unexpected

A/N: phew~ It's not that long but definitely longer than chapter 2 haha xD

Enjoy reading <3


Jaebum POV:

"Oh god, why did I want to get Film Major again?" 

I glanced to Jinyoung who looked like zombie. No, we all looking like zombie, our short film deadline is midnight. And we only have 2 hours to finish the editing.

"I wonder about that too," I chuckled but still busy with my computer.

"Hey, do you guys want some coffee?" asked Bambam who got up from chair and walked near the door.

"Americano" said me and Jinyoung in sync. "Guess we're all the same, huh", Bambam laughed as he go out the room.

After that we all just worked in silence, didn't have any intentions to talk. We were all just want to finished and sleep, 1 hour before deadline.

15 minutes before deadline, I'm done with my assignment. I groaned while stretched my stiff body, Attach and send. I looked at Bambam and Jinyoung, they were already sleeping, so I peeked at their monitor. Damn jerks, they finished earlier than me

 

Next morning

I opened my eyes. What time is it? 

I looked around, searching for my phone. 9 a.m., I should wake them up.. What a pain..

"Jinyoung, Bambam wake up". No response. 

I'll wake them again after I took a bath; I walked out from our room, going to dormitory's bathroom.

"Wooyoung hyung, can I borrow the bathroom?" I shouted pretty loud. Wooyoung hyung is one of my sunbae in Film Major. He's the one who helped us a lot in first and second semester. He is very busy right now since he's in his last semester in college. So I bet he's now finishing his movie right now.

"Just use it" he mumbled, as he continues editing his movie.

"Thanks, I'll go immediately after i done” I said while get in the shower.

I got back to our room again to wake the two boys, but they're not there anymore.

Did they leave without me?? I checked my phone, there's a chat from Jinyoung.

 

Hyung, we're waiting for you at top stairs as usual. We already bought some breakfast A.S.A.P.

 

I sighed. They didn't even washed up before eating breakfast, I guess they're really tired from yesterday's rush.

"Jaebum!"

I turned around to see who called me.  "Yes, Professor Kim?" I answered while running towards her.

"Where are you going?" she asked me, smiling. "I'm going to top stairs. Is there anything..?"

"What a coincidence! Can you help me clean the windows on the roof?" she's clapping her hand while giving me a bucket of water and a wiper.

Do I even have a choice? Witch...

"Yes, of course" I said, forcing a smile while taking the bucket and wiper.

When i reached the top stairs, both of them already done eating. "What is that Jaebum hyung?" asked Bambam, pointing the bucket. "Your mom asked me to do this. What a bad day", I mumbled, while getting the wiper wet. "My mom?” ,"Professor Kim?" Jinyoung answered. I'm glad Jinyoung answered that, 'cause I'm gonna said witch. So, I'm just hummed as an answer.

 

"HHAHAAHAHAA! So she asked you to be a cleaning service??" Bambam laughed, loudly. I just glared at him as response, too tired to deal with this kid. "It's a rare sight really, pfft" added Jinyoung. "Can you two stop mocking and help me already?"

 

"Jaebum hyung asking for our help!" said them both, in sync. They laughed, while holding their stomach, I snapped. So, I threw the wiper to Bambam's face. "Whoops, my hand slipped" I said sarcastically. "Hyung!! My handsome face isn't a window you know", Jinyoung and I acting like we're going to throw up hearing that. And some water flew to my face, "You deserve that hyung" said Bambam while sticking his tongue out. He also splashed some water to Jinyoung, "You disrespectful kid" I said while locking his head with my arm playfully. 

"Hyung!" Bambam shouted, more like chocked while kicking his legs all over the place. Jinyoung just laughing at us, and then ..

THUD! 

the bucket dropped because of Bambam's ing long legs , seeing that I immediately throw myself to the floor just to grabbed that damn bucket. Feeling that I grabbed something, I'm a little bit relaxed. And then I heard "SPLASH" , and "Oh my god" by somebody else. Yes, I grabbed the bucket, but upside down. 

His friends shouted at us, telling us to go down. I hurriedly go down stairs, while the other two followed me from behind. Today is seriously a bad day for me huh? 

"I’m so sorry! We were messing around with our duty, and accidently knocked the bucket" I said while bowing 90 degrees. Because even I'm will mad if getting drenched with no reason, the boy sneezed twice before saying that it's okay and asking if we have a towel.

 

So, I asked him to come with me. On the way to the room, I realized that he still wearing wet clothes, so I stopped and give him my jacket and asked his name. Youngjae, he is smiling while taking the jacket. Cute, I thought while continue to walk. Wait, did I just thought that he's cute? It must be because I lack of sleep. I glanced at him, he's blankly staring, so I asked what's wrong while bending over so I can see his face. Afraid he may already caught a cold.

 

"No,no,no, there isn't" he get flustered while answering me. Is he blushing? I chuckled without realizing. He's like a small animal 

 

So, after changing clothes, we talked about age, I guess he's now in second semester. And when he about to leave, "Wait" I stopped him. Great, now what? Why I said wait? Thinking hard what should I say, since my stupid mouth blabbered something. "Give me your number, so it's easier to contact me"

Stupid Im Jaebum. He can just meet you here though regretting what I just saying.

 

Youngjae's a little bit confused at what I'm saying, but he still giving me his number. I called him, so he has my number too, and then he went to the canteen.

I’m still watching Youngjae leaving, until he’s going down stairs. Then Jinyoung suprised me from behind "Hey!", I flinched and glare at him as a respond. "So, what happen with the cute guy?" he asked, grinning at me. "What. Nothing happen", I mumbled. "Did you get his number?". I did not answer.

"So you got it! Bambam! Big news!" shouted Jinyoung

I hit Jinyoung from behind

Well, I admit he's cute


A/N: I'm gonna make the chapter 4 have more than 1500 words :>

Thankyou for subscribing and any comments are appreciated <3