--12

Unexpected

UPDATE IS HERE!!

MUAHAHAHA ;3

Enjoy reading <3


Jaebum POV:

“Let’s break up”

“Huh? What are you saying? Youngjae ah, what happened?” I said, covering him with towel. Panicking, never thought we’ll facing this kind of problem. He shook his head, still facing downwards. I hug him, “Tell me, we promise we’ll communicate right?” he looks so depressed, it frustrated me because I don’t know why he’s like this.

“Why are you suddenly said something like that? What happened outside?” I asked again, he sighed, “I’m tired hyung, sorry.. can we talk tomorrow?” he said, releasing himself from my hug. He’s walking to our room, leaving me alone. “Oh, by the way here’s your phone, I found it,” throwing my phone before slamming the door.

Huh? He found my phone?

I checked my message, there’s message between me and Youngjae today even though I didn’t message him at all. Okay, this is strange. I checked, and totally it’s not me.

From: Youngjae Bae <3

I’m here at the café

Café? Okay, who the hell he met just now.

To: Youngjae Bae <3

I’m on the way there

Who the hell..? Who were with me yesterday? Bambam? No way, that kid wouldn’t do this. Youngjae, and . That ,

I dialed her phone number, “Hello, what? So you decided to come back to me?” pissed off,  “In your dream, what the you did to Youngjae huh?”  Hearing her laugh make me pissed off more, “Nothing, just a little talk. He is really innocent huh? You guys haven’t even did it,” rolled my eyes, “What the hell did you talk about to Youngjae?” “What? Why? Did you guys break up? If yes then right back at you, jerk. Solve this by yourself,” she hang up the phone. I cursed, trying to call her again and she turned off her phone.

This , she really ruined everything. , karma sure work in the way huh?

I sighed, walking towards our room. Knocking twice, “Youngjae?” no answer, “I’m going in,” he cover himself with blanket, I can’t even see his face. I kneel beside the bed, opening the blanket. But Youngjae holding the blanket, didn’t want me to see his face, I guess. “Youngjae,” I hear a sniff. “What are you crying about? I hate fighting with you, what happened? If you don’t tell me what I did wrong I can’t figure it myself, I’m not a mind reader”

He slowly taking the blanket so I can see his face, he’s crying for sure. His eyes are red, his nose too. I caressed his face, “Let’s talk?” he just sniffed, and I sit on the bed side. “Look at me,” he shook his head, “No,” his voice cracked. It breaks my heart seeing him like this seriously, “Youngjae ah, look at me. Let’s talk, okay? I don’t know what that bit..  Min said to you. But you should believe in me more than her,” I hugged him. “If you don’t want to kiss me for a while because Min kissed me, okay I accept it. Just don’t say break up that easily, you are literally everything for me now” he wiped his tears, releasing the hug. “I want to be a capable person, so that.. that” he said, shuttered because he was crying. “That I don’t look like somebody who after your money,” stunned, I just about to talk. Youngjae continued, “It’s not related with Min noona, well maybe it is. But I want to do it, I want to be independent too. I don’t want you to be the one who bought me everything,”

Youngjae sincerely look at me in the eye, “Do you really want it this way? We can just date like usual though?” I asked, “No, you will just dote on me more. Hyung, you will always bought me something if we’re going out, I don’t want that” he answered, he looks so determined. There’s no tear in his eyes anymore. What he’s saying is true, I’ll keep buying him things without realizing. But..

“Tell me what Min told you first, and then I’ll think about it again,” I said, he sighed. I hold his hand, intertwined them. “Noona at first, saying all the mean things. Like I’m not good enough for you, I’m a disgrace to you and your family. I’m ugly, and I’m a guy” I clenched my fist, I felt so pissed off. “Hyung, it’s okay. I don’t mind it, what hit me the most is when she said that I’m a parasite to you” I rolled my eyes, “You know that is not true,” “But I felt that too, you keep buying me things hyung. Apartment, bed, and many more in our dates, I never paid for anything. Really,” I stunned, “But it’s on my own will Youngjae ah,” he shook his head, “I know hyung, but I don’t want it that way. I want someday we have our own house, not just from your salary but me too. I want to contribute too,”

“I love you, I really love you. That’s why I cried, letting myself drenched in rain. Seeing you making me want to cry even more, I don’t want to be apart really,” he paused, sniffed. “But, I really want to make myself success before taking this relationship further,” my heart hurt like so much, but I want to take this relationship further than this too. “Please hyung?” I’m tearing up without realizing, “Never thought I would fall for someone this hard, I don’t want to break up Youngjae ah,” I said, hugging him really tight. He hugging me back, “Let’s just take a break from this relationship, okay? Hyung? I love you, I fall in love really hard for you too, I promise I’ll become music therapist as soon as I can, promise?”

We kissed passionately, nibbling his lower lips. Tilting my head a little bit to deepen the kiss, the kiss was intense since I think both of us thought this kiss as our last one until we met again. Pulling apart from the kiss, but still close, our lips still touched but we both need some air. “I hate this,” I continued, “I feel like I would die from missing you,” kissing his neck. He let out a small moan, “Me too, but hyung please. Let me do it, okay?” he said, hugging me.

I let out my tears once again, “ah, I really hate this” Youngjae wipe my tears slowly, cupped my face. “I love you hyung, I’ll move out tomorrow,” making my heart hurt even more. “Let’s cuddle,” I said, smiling painfully. We both talk about our first meeting, our dates, how we decorate this apartment together and many more until morning comes. We talked until we both fell asleep.

When I woke up, Youngjae is not there anymore. There’s just a letter beside me, his things are gone already. I take the letter, it’s his handwriting.

To: Jaebumie

Jaebum hyung..

First, Happy 3rd monthsary !! I truly happy that we can be together even though it’s only three months, I really love you so much till it really hurts. I want immediately become a music therapist but it doesn’t work that way. I must work hard to finish my college first!

Hyung, don’t be down. I don’t want to meet you again if you are still not success okay?! Because I will becoming more success than you are now. Maybe It will be hard for both of us, it will I bet. But it’s the best decision right? I will always love you don’t forget that, no matter how long we don’t meet. You must like that too okay? Don’t you dare to cheat on me, I love you I really do. Sorry I left without saying good bye. I feel like I’ll cry again and didn’t want to go if I’m saying something like that so yeah.

Hyung you know, we talked about so many things last night. Making me fall even harder for you, ah I hate you so much seriously. You are making it hard for me to leave. And before we are dating, it is the first time I feel like I want to be with this person so bad like oh my god. Even though we were unknown to each other, it sounds weird huh? Hahahaha.

A world without you would be so cold, and dark. But I’ll overcome it hyung, so we can be together again and no one would ever bother us again. I want to be stronger even without you, sorry I’m so egoist but I want to do it. I hate someone keep making me as your weak spot. So, hyung will you wait for me? Even if you won’t wait for me, even if you fall in love with another person later, I’ll snatch you back again. I’ll make you fall in love for me again, so be prepared! Even though I know you wouldn’t do it, but yeah. Just a warning, hahaha.

Ah also, don’t you dare to stalk me okay? We made a promise to take a break from this relationship, I won’t see you and you won’t see me except if its coincidence! Ah but, I’ll come to your graduation without you knowing where am I, hehe please graduate soon okay?!

I Love You!

Yours, and always be yours, Choi Youngjae

 




3 years later, I’m already graduated. At graduation, Jinyoung said he talked with Youngjae, he also gave Jinyoung flowers so Jinyoung can passed it to me. Jinyoung is pretty concerned about us, but I told him it’s our decision, it’s not like we’re break up. In the flowers bucket, he gave me another letter, saying that,

Congrats on graduating, sorry I can’t meet you :(

I’m a trainee in S Hospital now! Please wait for me a little bit more, I’m about to be the same place you’re standing now. I love you, I miss you so much T_T

-Choi Youngjae

I miss you too dummy.

I want to meet him so bad after 4 months we took a break. But I don’t want to break the promise, so yeah. Now, I’m a producer, Jinyoung and Bambam are working for me. My film is pretty famous now, an action one. I even got many awards, so I guess I’m pretty success now. I still am investing in stock market until now, since it’s giving me so many benefits.  I heard many about Youngjae already, he got interviewed as the youngest music therapist. He even told the world that he’s gay in the interview already. Guess I’m the next person to announce it, the response is not that uproar too. Because there’re so many people who are LGBT too.

I miss him like crazy seriously, I still haven’t move from my apartment because I’m afraid that he can’t find me if I’m move. The bed feels so big and cold since he’s not here anymore. I cried often, but since I know we both now successful, I just need to wait when he’ll come. 

Ding Dong

My apartment’s bell ringing, I’m running to the door.

Youngjae? Could it be Youngjae??

I took a deep breath before opening the door, I can’t help but smile widely.

“HAPPY BIRTHDAY HYUNG!!”

Sorry guys, but I can’t help to drop my smile. “Ah so it is you guys,” Jinyoung hit me, “Hey! Be grateful we still celebrating it,” I sighed, “Thanks,”

“Our JB hyung! happy Birthday!!” Jackson shouted, I laughed, he shortened my name to JB. Well I don’t mind though, “Thanks Jackson, has Youngjae contacted you today?” Jackson about to answer, but Mark cut him off, “No, he hasn’t contacted us this day,” I sighed, “I see, guess he’s busy”

“Happy birthday Jaebum,” Mark said, shake hands with me. I smiled, hummed as answer. “Make a wish!!!” Yugyeom shouted, I laughed, “okay, okay” closing my eyes. I hope Youngjae and I can be together sooner. I hope we can be happy together, I hope he’s happy now. Wait why do I hoping all about him in my birthday wishes. Ah, his happiness is mine too, so yeah. Please let him be happy.

When I opened my eyes, I had a little hope that Youngjae will appear but yeah no. So I just blow the candles, receiving applause from them. “What do you guys want to drink?” Bambam shouted, “Coke!!” “Organic Tea,” Jackson shouted, “Whatever,” Mark, Yugyeom and Jinyoung said. “You guys seriously, I’m going to buy some then,” I said, leaving the apartment. I guess nothing change even we are busy working now.

I came back with many drinks with me, “I’m here,” I said opening the door. But there’s no one here, confused, there’s a letter on my table. Reading it,

Hyung sorry! We forgot to bring your present LOL

Wait for us for 15 minutes okay??

I laughed, “They’re so lame oh my”

They comeback with a big present they even need trolley to bring it, since we all are working now I guess the present is bigger and more expensive now. They all blame Jackson who forgot to bring the present, I just laughed looking at them like this. If Youngjae is with us now probably he will bicker with Jackson, if.

They give me a small refrigerator, it’s too cute for me actually. “Youngjae and you should go back together sooner you know,” Mark said, I only can smile bitterly. “I want it too,” Mark patted my back, “Here, 2 tickets to Maldives. Go with Youngjae okay? The tickets are not going available after 3 months,” I smiled, “Thanks,”

After eat and drink until night, they all going home since they all have work tomorrow. So, he’s not here again on my birthday.. Can I call him? Is that broking our promise?

I sighed, maybe I shouldn’t .. throwing my phone to couch. I went checking the refrigerator they give to me, it really cute. Suddenly my doorbell ringing again, Did Jinyoung forgot something?

“Do you forgot something Jinyoung ah?” I asked, while opening the door.

“Yes, your present!” Jinyoung said, shoving someone to me.

“Enjoy your present, bye!”

This person hugging me so tight, I can’t even see his face, but I know who he is.

Choi Youngjae.


A/N: Till next update ! ;3

Thank you for subscribing <3

Comments are appreciated, much love <3