--10

Unexpected

A/N: Yeay finally an update !

Enjoy reading !!


 

Youngjae POV:

It has been 2 months since we’re dating. I found out so many new things about him, like even though he’s in Filming major he loves singing and dancing. And how he’s a neat freak, he once telling me to clean up my apartment just because I told him I haven’t cleaned up my apartment since 3 weeks ago. That does explain why his apartment is so clean like wow, he already met my parents. My parents know about our relationship, I’m the one who tell them. Like I said, my parents are the open minded one, they don’t mind as long as I’m happy.

Jaebum hyung actually wanted us to meet his parents, but I don’t really prepared yet. So I’m asking him to give me more time, I know he probably feeling a bit disappointed because I’m not ready. “Babe, what are you thinking about again?” Jaebum sat beside me, placing his arm around my shoulder. I shook my head, “No, there’s nothing” “You liar, you always have that face if you’re overthinking something,” I smiled, “I just thinking about when I’m gonna ready to meet your parents,” he caressed my cheeks, “I told you to take it slowly, I’m ready whenever you are ready. So take your time, no need to stressing yourself, okay?”

Nodded as answer, his hands are around my waist, pulling me closer. He kissed me, nibbled on my lower lips and deepening the kiss. Pulling apart just because we both need something that called oxygen, “I love you,” he said, “Me too, Jaebum ah. Sorry you must wait for me,” he shook his head, hugging me. I can feel his breath on my collarbone, “I won’t rush you. I just want you to feel secure, that my parents are not going to detest us,” showering my neck with kisses.

They are not? Huh? That’s mean? “Hyung, you already told your parents about us?” I asked, pushing him so I can see his face. “Yeah, they accept about us more openly than I thought it would be,” he answered, back to hugging me again. “Why didn’t you tell me?” “I just wanna tell them ahead so they won’t overreacted, don’t worry they’re not bad person,”

“Do you think they want to meet me?” he sighed, “Youngjae ah, they want to meet you so bad. Who can make their son Im Jaebum so crazily in love with someone,” I laughed, hitting him. “You’re so cheesy hyung,” “Only for you, babe” he cupped my face again. “Should we arranges meeting with your parents?” I asked, Jaebum hyung looked me with eyes wide open, “Really?? Oh my god, I should have tell you sooner that I already told my parents about us. Let me call my parents, omg. I love you!” he immediately goes to search his phone leaving me alone at the couch. I just can chuckle seeing his side of this. He’s so cute seriously.. 

Waiting for Jaebum hyung, I can hear his happiness shout on the phone already. “I already arranged it! Today at 8 p.m. we’re gonna have dinner with them,” he said, walking happily. I nodded, “I should choose what I should wear,” “Let me help. You can just wear my suit, or should we shopping together now?” I hummed, “That’s a good idea! Let’s go hyung!”


We bought a suit for me, I told him that I can paid it myself but Jaebum hyung insist that he want to pay since he bought a lot of clothes. He love leather jacket, and sweater so much, he looks good in them so yeah I don’t mind. “Hyung, I want to dye my hair black again. You can left first if you don’t want to wait,” remembering that I still have my brown hair because of Jackson hyung force me to dye it. “Huh? Why?” he asked, “Jackson hyung is the one who force me to dye it brown so I wanted to make it black again,” he hummed, “Let’s change your hairstyle a bit too, let me go with you,” “Huh??”

Jaebum hyung bring me to the salon that he often goes. Staffs in there already know Jaebum hyung, I guess he’s here often.. “Please do it like that, and this,” Jaebum hyung keep talking with the hairstylist, “Hyung, don’t make it too flashy okay?” he laughed, “I know babe, just trust me” he cupped my face. I hit him lightly, “Hyung! We’re on public,” he stick out his tongue, “I don’t care though,” I just can chuckled, he’s so childish oh my..

The process of dyeing my hair black is taking such a long time, I can’t help but sleeping. “Youngjae ah, it’s done. Come on wake up” I groaned and stretched my body, “It’s done?” he hummed, “Look! You look great” when I face the mirror, my kind like mushroom hair is already gone. It’s much refreshing of course, but it will be hard to style it this way every day. We thanked the hairstylist before going back home. It is already 5 p.m. when we’re back.

“I’m so tired, oh my” I said, throwing my body to the couch. “I’m not going to dye my hair for a long time being,” I continued. Jaebum hyung laughed, going to the kitchen bringing some water to me. “Thanks hyung,” “Don’t be nervous okay?” I hummed, “I’m trying to,” he ruffled my hair. “I’ll hold your hand if you feeling too nervous,” he said, intertwined our hands. I kissed his cheek, “Thank you hyung,”


We’re already arrived at the restaurant. I bet Jaebum hyung spending a lot of money again, since it’s a private room, I told him let’s not eat anything like this again for 3 months ahead and he just laughed at me. “Don’t be so nervous, babe” he said, caressing my cheek. I leaned on his shoulder, taking a deep breath, “What to do,” he cupped my face, “Hey, you can do this, I’m here to support you remember?” I hummed, yeah, I have Jaebum hyung here. Don’t worry too much. There’s a sound of door opening, I immediately standing up. They are here.

Jaebum hyung is definitely takes after his dad for the body build, his dad is so fit even though Jaebum hyung telling me that they’re 50 now. His mom looks more elegant than a sweet type, making me more nervous. “Mom, dad, I miss you!” Jaebum hyung going towards them, hugging each other, “He’s Youngjae, my boyfriend” I bowed 90 degrees, “Hello, I’m Choi Youngjae. Nice to meet you,” Oh, . I’m so nervous now.

“Oh, aren’t you adorable?” his mom said, I looked up, confused, “Yes?” “Come on, head up. I want to see you better, oh my. You are really good looking,” his mom said, caressing my cheek. I can only smiling, blushing because of the compliment. I can’t really take compliment, “Let’s go and eat,” his father said, his voice is so intimidating. But Jaebum hyung holding my hand to the dinner table, “It’s okay,” I smiled as response. Yeah, it’s gonna be okay.

“So how you guys met?” his father asked, while we’re waiting for the food. “He throwing a bucket of water towards me?” I blurted out, and immediately realize what I just saying. They both are laughing so hard, “Oh my god, sorry hyung. It’s the first thing I thought,” I said to Jaebum hyung, covering my face. “Well, it’s the truth though, I accidently drop a bucket of water to him from upstairs in University. We contacted each other, I never thought I will attracted to someone on the first sight,” he said. I hit him lightly, “Cheesy,” he just smiling while holding my hand.

“Well, I’m glad you’re happy. I thought you will keep playing with girls until you old,” his father said, I’m a little bit surprised, since I thought Jaebum hyung is not in the term of ‘playing’. “Ssstt dad!” Jaebum hyung said, “He often bring different girls every single day, in the high school,” his mom continued. “Oh, I shouldn’t have arranged you guys meeting with him,” Jaebum hyung said, rolling his eyes. We are just laughing hearing that. We enjoyed the dinner well, we talked a lot about Jaebum hyung’s past. Making Jaebum hyung regretting all of his decisions.

Done with dinner, Jaebum’s parents are about to leaving, his mom talked to me. “Youngjae ah, you can called me mom okay? Please visit us next time, if you are okay please bring your parents too,” I smiled, “I will, mom?” His dad patted my back, “Call me dad too okay? Please take care of Jaebum well, he’s short tempered but he really cared about you,” I hummed, “Thank you dad,” Jaebum hyung hugged them and I hugged them too. “See you next time,”

After they left, I let out a loud sigh. “I’m so nervous,” Jaebum hyung hugged me, “You did great you know. They like you, they even told you to called them dad and mom,” I hummed, hugging him back. “Thank you hyung, shall we go home?” 

On the way home, Jaebum hyung suddenly said, “Youngjae, you should just move in with me you know” “Hmm, should I? My rent will be over after a week,” he nodded so quickly. I chuckled, “understood hyung~, I’ll call my mom later so she doesn’t confuse why I change apartment without telling her.” He hummed happily, I guess he’s really happy about this. I wonder if we’ll sleep on the same room or not?

“Ah, after you move in. Let’s buy a bigger bed, so we can fit together!” he said, stopping the car in front of the apartment building. “Huh? We’re going to sleep together?” I asked, confused. “You don’t want to?” he asked, with a puppy face. There you go, he kept saying he’s not cute, but what is that. “Okay, I understand. Half-half okay? Don’t pay for me again,” he pouted for a while, sighed, “Okay if that’s what you want,” I kissed him for last time, “Bye hyung!”


I start packing my things for tomorrow, yes, I’m moving in with Jaebum hyung. I already told my mom about invitation of Jaebum’s mom and about my moving. She’s happy about it, she said she will talked about it with dad when he’s home. “Wow, I didn’t realize that I have so many things,” there’re 3 boxes of my things that I will take to Jaebum hyung’s apartment. I’m waiting for Jaebum hyung’s car to arrive helping me move the boxes.

My house’s bell ringing, I guess Jaebum hyung’s here. “Hyung?” “Yep, let’s move your boxes to my car,” I brought 2 boxes with me, but Jaebum hyung insisted that he will take 2 and I take one. Done putting in the boxes, I left the apartment key to the owner while Jaebum hyung waiting in the car. After done with my apartment’s key, we go to Jaebum hyung’s apartment, the worker there helping us taking it to Jaebum hyung’s apartment, so Jaebum hyung and I immediately go to furniture shop to buy a new bed.

“Let’s buy a big big bed,” Jaebum hyung said while stretching his arms. I laughed, “Why? We’re just 2 people though?” “Still it’s better to have big bed than small one right?” I hummed as response, we choose a simple bed, and it’s a pretty big one. Below the mattress it has a wide storage for us to keep our things. It’s a pretty interesting one, so we decided to buy it.

“I can’t wait to sleep with you tonight,” I looked at him, stunned, “It sounds weird hyung,” he laughed, “Really? But I really looking forward tonight though,” confused, he continued, “Prepare yourself okay?”


A/N: I'll update the next chapter maybe tomorrow or two next days?

I want to finished this fic so much and make the sequel LOL 

I love making an one shot ;3

THANK YOU FOR SUBSCRIBING !!

comments are appreciated, Love ya <3