--11

Unexpected

A/N: Keeping my promise in the prev chapter

UPDATE~

Enjoy reading ;3

btw do you guys becoming IGOT7 3rd gen ?

omfg the hard life of International Fan the shipping fee is killing me ;A;


Jaebum POV:

I woke up, but didn’t bother to get out of bed. Since there’s an angel beside me,

Ew why I’m so cheesy

I’m still looking at him, slowly caressing his cheek. Cupped his face, we didn’t do anything last night, just a lot of kissing and hugging, mostly cuddling though. Since I don’t want him to think that, I only want him to move in with me just to have . He thinks too much, mostly something that I can’t think of. That’s make him becoming more precious to me.

“Hng” he groaned, “already awake babe?” kissing him again on his forehead. He’s burying his head in my chest, hugging me. I chuckled, “Hey~ come on wake up. Let’s have breakfast, you have class today?” he immediately sat up, “, I have class today. What time is it?” he said, getting out of the bed. “7 a.m.”

He rushed to washroom, while he’s showering. I prepared our breakfast, at least he must eat something before going. “Jaebum hyung, can you drop me off?” “Oh, you’re done with shower? I will drop you off later, let’s eat first,” he sits at dining table and start eating the bread I prepared. “Let me dry your hair,” he hummed as answer. “Seriously, you should at least dry your hair first you know,” he answered something but because he’s talking while eating I can’t understand anything, “Eat first, I’m done with your hair. I’m waiting at downstairs, I’m going to start the engine first. Remember to lock up okay?” he gives me an okay sign.

I’m waiting for Youngjae in the car, saw him rushed out from apartment. “Let’s go!” he said getting in the car, using the seatbelt. “Btw, youngjae ah. I have something to do in university too, so if you are done with class, tell me right away okay?” he hummed as answer. We arrived in no time, “Hey, give me kisses first. You don’t even give me morning kiss,” I protested, “Oh, please Jaebum hyung. I love you, see you later!” he said, pressing his lips against mine. “Hhm, see you later”


“Hey Jaebum hyung! Long time no see!”  Bambam shouted from behind, “Oh, hey! We’re on semester break after all, where’s Jinyoung?” I asked, heading towards the lecturer’s room. “He already go home, he’s the first one to come so Prof letting him go easily” Bambam said, sighed. “Excuse me, Prof. Taecyeon?”

“Oh, Jaebum-ssi you’re here. Here your video editing, it’s pretty good. You can start working on TV Station if you keep doing this, and Bambam please I told you don’t make it too extra, my eyes hurt so much from seeing it.” I smiled, “Thank you Prof,” “Ah, come on Prof, everybody’s taste are different right hyung?” I laughed, “You’re just too unique Bam-ah,” “Re-do it okay? Less effect please,” Prof Taecyeon said, patting Bambam’s shoulder. “Did Jinyoung re-do too?” Bam asked, “Nope, he’s the first so, I told you time is important. I need to go in class now, see you!” Bambam mumbled, “,” I laughed, “Be careful, he can hear you” “I hear that Bambam-ssi,” Prof Taecyeon said. “I’m sorry”

“I’m going home first hyung, I need to re-do this ” Bambam said, waving goodbye. I hummed as answer, waving back. Youngjae is not done? Should I go to his class? I wandered around the university, searching for Music Therapy classroom. But what I found that Youngjae is not sitting with other students, he’s the one who teaching.

I should take a picture of him, and later

I’m waiting for him at outside class for like 1 hour? And finally the students are out, “Hello Youngjae, ah, I supposed to calls you Prof Youngjae?” He looks surprised seeing me here, “HYUNG! What are you doing here? You see me earlier?? Oh my god, this is embarrassing,” he said, covering his face. I chuckled, “are you done?” he hummed, “I just need to tell Prof what I lectured today, you can wait in the car hyung,” he said, tidying up his books and papers. I nodded, “I’ll wait at gate okay?” he hummed and leaving the class.

----

Waiting for Youngjae, I didn’t go into the car yet. Since my hobae asking me to meet her for a while, since Youngjae said he won’t finish that fast so I told her to meet me at the gate. “Jaebum oppa,” I looked up, why my ex-girlfriend is here too? “Yah, Song hobae you don’t say that Min will come too” “Ah, I didn’t tell you? Sorry then! It’s not me who want to talk to you, it’s Min eonnie,” she said, leaving me and Min alone.

“What do you want again?” I said, rolled my eyes. I should have known that Song hobae is Min’s friend.  “Jaebum ah, don’t be like that. I just heard that you have a ‘boyfriend’ now? Really?” she asked, coming closer to me. “Yeah, I have a boyfriend now, sorry, but can you not invading my personal space?” I answer, keeping her at distance. “Wow, so you dumped me for a boy? Really?” I sighed, “Min, don’t be like that please. I know you only want my money, or fame” she grabbed my shirt, making me facing her. “Don’t be like what? If you dumped me for a girl that as pretty as me then, I’m not gonna complaint anything. But a boy? Are you insane?,” when I just gonna brushed off her hand, “Min, fu..”

She kissed me. “Stop that Min,” I pushed her, but she hugged me. “I love you, I really love you. Who said that I only want your money? You think I’m not rich? , I’m richer than you. We’re such an ideal couple, we’re made for each other, Jaebum ah. Come back to me okay?” I sighed, loud. “You know I wouldn’t want to in relationship again with you, off” leaving her alone. Seeing people around us, I guess we will be a hot gossip again. I need to search for Youngjae and explain to him before other people tell him.


Youngjae POV:

Done with Professor, I went to search Jaebum hyung. But I saw a bunch of people surrounding the gate. So I asked one of them, “Excuse me? What happened here?” “Jaebum sunbae and Min sunbae are fighting, I guess one of them want to back together again,”

What? Jaebum hyung? And his ex?

Seeing there’s a path for me to see clearer, I really saw Jaebum hyung and a pretty girl. They are debating about something, but I hardly hear anything. “You dumped me for a boy?” , people around me started to murmuring so I can’t hear anything that Jaebum hyung said. What should I do? Suddenly his ex-girlfriend grabbing Jaebum hyung’s shirt making me more anxious, she’s not gonna hit Jaebum right?? She’s not, the minute I saw them again, they are already kissing.

, what the did I just see?

I saw Jaebum hyung pushed her, but his ex-girlfriend hugging him. Oh god I can’t see this anymore. I run into the main building again, going to my classroom to calm myself down. “, Youngjae. Calm down, you see Jaebum hyung pushed her. Don’t be a jealous ,” I mumbled to myself.

Bzzt

I Flinched, oh my god. It must be Jaebum hyung. What should I do?

“Take a deep breath, it’s okay, there’s nothing to worry about” I told to myself. I picked up the call, “Hello? Jaebum hyung?” “Hello, are you Choi Youngjae?” confused, why is it a girl who talking to me? “Yes, why do you have Jaebum hyung’s phone? Where’s him?” I asked. “Meet me at JY café at 3 p.m. to get his phone back, I’m his ex and I want to talk to you about it,” and she hang up just like that. I sighed.

“Youngjae ah! Here you are, I was searching for you” shouted Jaebum hyung from far. I force a smile, “Hey hyung! Let’s go home! I’m tired,” I said. “Ah, yeah, let’s go. I want to talk to you about something too,” he said, holding my hand going downstairs. Is it about earlier? Should I tell him that I saw it? Should I tell him his ex-girlfriend want to meet me? 

We arrived at apartment, there’re so many things I think about on the way home I didn’t even realize we’re here until Jaebum hyung talked to me, “Hey Youngjae, we’re here. Let’s go,” I nodded, following him to our apartment. It’s 2.30 p.m. now, half an hour to go. Should I tell him? I peel my lip skins without realizing, “Youngjae, don’t peel your lip skins, it’ll bleed” flinched, “Ah, sorry. Bad habit of mine,” “You’re kept thinking about something,” he said, “You said you want to talk about something right?”

“Don’t change the topic Youngjae, tell me” he said, “You too hyung, you said you want to talk right? Then talk,” I said, snapped. There’re so many things I thought about and I hate being forced like this. “Hey, don’t be like that okay? I’m worried about you, come on” he said, caressing my cheek, “sorry,” I said, he suddenly leaning forward, I reflexed pushing him. “Youngjae?” “Sorry hyung, I can’t kissed you after you kissed your ex,” even though I know she forced you but still, “You heard about it?” I shook my head, “I saw it,”

He cursed, “, Youngjae listen” I shush him, “No, hyung. I know she forced you, but still, sorry let me calm myself, I’m going out” I said, taking my coat and my bag with me. I can still hear him cursing so many times, but I really need time to be alone. I need to solve this problem with her ex, we need to talk about many things I guess. There're so many things that making me afraid to meet her. But it won't solve the problem, I texted to Jaebum hyung's phone.

To: Jaebum hyung

I'm here at the café. 


Jaebum  POV:

Youngjae left with his coat and bag, leaving me alone in apartment. We need time to calm our self, Yeah I need some time too. I don’t want to curse in front of him moreover yelling him. I took a deep breath, “I should take a nap, or else my anger won’t be down anytime soon,”

---

When I woke up, Youngjae is still not there. I looked outside, it’s raining, I better called him now it’s pretty late already. I’m searching for my phone but there’s nothing, where the hell my phone gone. And then my doorbell ringing, I hurriedly open the door, seeing Youngjae dripping wet from head to toes. “Oh my god Youngjae, what the hell are you doing?!” I pulled him in,  giving him some towels. “Are you okay?” he just nodded, “Here, change your clothes. Dry your hair too” I said, pushing him to the washroom.

Waiting for him to ready is never been this long before. It just feels like time ticking more slowly than ever, “Youngjae? Are you done?” I asked, he hummed, “Yeah hyung,” “What happened? Why are you drenched?” I asked, he only smiled at me. I know you’re forcing it. “It’s raining hyung, I don’t bring any umbrella, so yeah” I snapped, “Don’t lie to me. We promise that we’ll talk if there’re problems between us!”

, I yelled at him.

He teared up, “Oh no, Youngjae, no. Don’t cry,” I said, touching his cheek. He shook his head, “No, I’m not” I hold his hand, “Youngjae, let’s talk about it okay?” he held his head down for a while, the word he say next really breaks me apart, “Let’s break up, hyung”


A/N: HA! A little drama won't hurt right?

Thanks for subscribing!!

comments are appreciated, love ya ;3