--1

Unexpected

Choi Youngjae lives alone in his small apartment. After his high school graduation, he begged his parents to let him lived alone in an apartment in Seoul. Of course, at first his parents didn't let him go that far. He convinced his parents that he want to pursue his dream to become a music theraphist. In the end, his parents let him go with condition that he must call them at least once a week.

He is now in the second semester at college, getting up in the morning is still a hard thing to do for him.

Youngjae POV:

I barely woke up because of my alarms, 3 of them to be exact. Lazily I got out of my bed, and start my daily activity. As usual showered, had breakfast, got dressed, packed my laptop and books, and slowly walk out of my apartment. Making sure that I locked up properly before going down stairs, I felt very sleepy since my instant coffee is out of stock. I really need caffeine in the morning to keep me awake, so I went to coffee store nearby and bought a hot americano. My very peaceful life. 

After my classes done, I always stayed behind at library to do the homework that the professor gave so I can sleep peacefully at home later. I'm not antisocial neither introvert, but I don't like talking in the middle of class, since I'm serious about music theraphy. And I'm glad to have friends that respected me for being like this, usually they always came to see me at the library. They're Jackson, Yugyeom, and Mark.

"Youngjae!", I hear Jackson's sound outside the room, so I started to pack my things and go out the library.

"Youngjae, are you done? Let's have lunch now ", Yugyeom said while touching his stomach.

"Yeah, I can continue this later, the homework is pretty easy today" I answered.

We're just going down the stairs, since the canteen is on ground floor. I heard a loud laughing above us, never thought about what will happen next.

SPLASH

"Oh My God" Jackson said to me while the other two are in shock.

 

I was drenced by water from above 
 

A/N: I'll continue this if the respond is good hehe ^^

i hope you all enjoy it <3

i'll be posting the 2nd chapter :))

Thank you for reading. i'll be grateful if you commented, or subscribed <3