Stop Time

Dating a former cat ain't that easy!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Are you here?" Hara asks. She closed her eyes and jumped under the covers. 

He breathes feeling insecure while looking at the figure under the blankets. "I am. I closed the window so you won't think that I'm going to scare you again by jumping off of it," Hoseok says.

"That was not true so let's forget it. It's so weird," the girly voice says softly. 

"Oh come on Hara. You became a cat. You were in a cat's body. How does this surprise you more than that?" 

"It's as weird as being in a cat's body!" She tries to convince him. 

He puckers his lips thinking about a plan. Hara was the only one who knew about this weird thing with the cat. If anything happened to him that involved magic, she was the only one he could confess to. Now they were both involved in this witch thing.  

"Hara~~ah." He sings her name with a smile as he walks closer to the bed. "Haraaaa~~~~" He sits with his on the side of the bed and waits for a reaction that doesn't appear. 

"Go away!" She says fast and doesn't move one bit. 

"I don't want to go to my room. I have no TV and their son who has the Wi-Fi password is not coming until tomorrow. I don't have classes today . I also have no friends or girlfriend. What am I supposed to do? Only you know about this magic thing. Can you understand me?" He says with a fake sad tone and doing the worst aegyo in history. When did he become so bad at it?

"It's too weird already. Everything mixes and creates even more confusion. What is with the cat and flight? I thought we are in the real world. In the world magic, elfs, mermaids do not exist. Just enjoy your new ability until it's taken away. Just because we are related because of the cat this doesn't mean we are close. I want to forget these abnormal things and return to my real life."

Hoseok's smile disappears. "I see how you want this to be. You find me a burden. I entered your house, transformed you into a cat and now I show you how I fly. It's to much for you. I'm sorry," he says with a real sad tone this time. 

He sits up but Hara immediately stands up and grabs his hand. "I'm sorry. Don't go. I regretted saying that as soon as it came out of my mouth. I mean I think I should be by your side. You are by yourself in this and it's not fair. We aren't close but this doesn't mean we can't become." She said with a kind tone. 

He turned around looking at her and was pretty surprised by her answer. He immediately hugged and jumped on her. "Thank you Haraa-ssi," he says with a happy tone. 

Hara's POV

Omg this guy jumped on me. On top of me. That's something that can't explained. This is so scandalous. 

"Thank you~~," he only thanks me on and on. It's not like I saved his life or did I? 

My hands are trapped between our bodies how can I push him off of me? He starts rolling with me man! What am I? An egg roll? 

"Stop please," I yell out of a sudden and he stops and looks at me with a cute innocent face. It's like he's asking me what he did wrong. "Sorry I yelled," I say and look somewhere else. I was mean. 

"It's okay. Sometimes I get so excited that I do the weirdest stuff," he laughs embarrassed and sits up. So he knows too that putting himself on top of me is not appropriate. 

"Can you do me a favor today?" I ask him and he nods with a smile. Man why you always smiling?? You make me smile and there's no reason for it. "Some girls asked me to come and hang out with them. I wanna shame them so I need someone to have my back in case it gets out of hand," I say with a bitter tone. 

His expressions change so f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter