We're Flying

Dating a former cat ain't that easy!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Take my hand," she said and he did so. "Run!" she whispered and started running towards the door with him following her. They passed by her father who couldn't stop them. 

They continued until they got out of the house and were running on the street. 

"Ah stop my heart -" Hoseok said and stopped and sat down on his . 

"Sorry for tiring you but who knows what my father could have done to us. We are now safe I hope," she says. She stared at the guy and scanned every part of him visible to her. He was not a bad looking guy. "Um hey can you let go of my hand?" She asks when she realises that he's the only one holding onto her hand. 

"I can't. I need to hold hands with someone when I'm scared. It makes me feel safe," he says as he breathes very hard. 

"Ok sure.. But why are you so tired? We didn't even run that long," she says and squats next to him. 

"Try living in a cat's body. It's the same as if I've been in a coma. It's so weird to return to my body," he says and side glances her. 

"Oh sure sorry," she says and presses her lips together. 

"But good thing this is over right?" He asks with a tired smile. 

"I don't know if it'll be over for me. How am I going to explain to my parents what was a guy doing in my room in the morning?" 

"Ah yes sorry."

"Btw where are going now?" 

"I'm going back to the dorms."

"Are you studying at XXX University? That one that's just around the corner." 

"Oh yes I study there. Can you lead me there? I have never been through this part of the city and the world was so different as a cat so I don't remember how I got here actually," he says and laughs embarrassed. 

"Sure. Good thing we don't need to take the bus because I bet none of us has money," Hara says and stands up in two. Hoseok follows but he doesn't let go of her hand. "Are you still scared?" She asks. 

"Let's just go. I think I have a lot of explaining to give to the school and my parents. And I hope that Namjoon jerk didn't go through my stuff." 

"That's your roommate I suppose," she says. 

"Oh and what a roommate. He's my long lost cousin who is very attached to me and likes to smoke weed everyday. He's not a bad guy but he is a pain in the sometimes."

The couple continues talking about all the random stuff that comes in their minds just fill up the time. Finally they reach the final destination.

 

Next Week

 Everything returned to its no

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter