Little Kitty ~~

Dating a former cat ain't that easy!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

So Hara walked slowly towards the bus station. This girl was hurt and devastated. It was not the first time her friends went out without her, not the first time they forgot about her existence and obviously not the first time they use her then dump her. Hara is fed up but she doesn't want to lose the only people she can talk to from time to time, even if she knows she annoys them. 

She often asked herself what even was her purpose on this world.. Her parents are divorced and her mother barely ever talks to her or siblings. All the boyfriends that she...never had. She is plain lonely in this world and nobody wants to stay by her side and love her too. It wouldn't hurt to be next to someone like a boyfriend and spend a lot of time doing things couples do. 

But she has yet to live that. She prays that she will get love too. She wants to give and receive so it should be fine. 

Hara suddenly hears a soft sound down. She looks around and sees a small kitty with white fur that starts rubbing her head on Hara's shoe. 

"Little kitty. How is your life? Are you happy? Or are you lonely?" She smiles, but her smile is bitter. 

The kitty continues to caress her head on Hara's shoe. 

"I wish I could take you home but do you have a parent? Is your parent looking for you?" 

Hara sees her bus coming from afar. She sits up and walks closer to the road. The kitty follows her and waits at her leg. 

"I can't take you with me even if I want to," she tells the little soul. 

The kitty looks up at the girl and meows and makes cute eyes. "Don't act innocent, I won't take you with me." She pushes the cat softly away with her leg. 

The cat returns to rub her body on her leg. As if she has a mind of her own, the cat starts scratching her shoe when the bus is approaching. 

Hara then lifts the cat in her arm. "I will take you, but be kind and don't poo in my house." 

The cat rests in her hand and Hara presses her small body on her chest. 

Hara enters the bus, presses her pass on the subscription detector and finds a seat for herself. The driver starts the bus and Hara stays with the kitty at her chest.

Suddenly she hears in the back a small girl crying over something. She turns around and sees a kid and her mother hugging her sitting right behind her.

"Chanhee it's okay. I'm gonna buy you a new cat." 

"But nobody can't replace Icecream." 

"Icecream ran to her mother. Don't you want the cat to be happy too?"The mother asks as she caresses the head of her daughter. 

"Excuse me," Hara says.

The mother looks at her. "Yes?"

"D

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter