What is going on?

Dating a former cat ain't that easy!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

'Don't look!!" He yells as he uses her plushy bear to cover his manhood.

"I will find something to wear in your closet. I hope you don't mind because it's an emergency." He tells the cat.

In the meantime Hara was absolutely shocked and confused. She didn't understand what was going on with her body. And then she saw this guy. She understood every word he said and he looked just a little less confused than her. And the image of him will remain forever imprinted in her head...and it's not going to be a good memory.

The guy searched for the largest clothes Hara owned, which were some large sport pants and shirt and threw them on instantly. Actually for a girl she owned a little too many boys fashion items.

"Now I'm dressed see?" He asks the cat.

"I don't know why you are there," he says as he takes the kitty in his palms. He waits for a response but the kitty is just moving her head around, looking confused as never. "You can talk. You will be very pitched but you can."

Hara stops and looks at him. "Ah? Uhm? I? I?I can?" Finally some high pitched sounds come out of .

"You just spoke so yes you can," he says. "Look I don't know what happened but I'll tell you what happened to me at first. Maybe we can figure out something so we can get you out."

"What do you mean?" Hara still found speaking as a cat pretty weird.

"I was this kitty that you are now until we switched. I'm not a weirdo. I'm not lying. One night at the dorms a kitty appeared in the window and I played with it. When I wanted to sleep this kitty layed on my chest. The next morning I was in this tiny body. I don't know what happened. I lived as a kitty for the last week. I lost contact with anyone I knew because I couldn't tell them what happened. I hope I can still return to the college." 

"What do I do now?" Hara asks. 

"I don't know. You probably have to switch bodies with someone else like we both did. But when I woke up as a kitty nobody else was besides me. I don't know what we can do. But I will help you ok? You can rely on me because I know what you are going through now," he smiles at the kitty. 

"I want to return. Please let's find a person to switch with." 

"I know. Let's find an old person. Or a dead person. I know it sounds creepy." He sighs. 

Suddenly they hear a bump in the door. "! Is it your family??!" He makes big eyes. He puts the kitty down. "Where do I hide?" He asks and walks in circles. "There's no space under the bed!" He is desperate. "Also no space in the closet!" 

"I can't jump off the window I'm not a cat anymore." He tells himself in a desperate tone. 

The door opens anyway very fast and a guy falls on his back. There are two guys carrying a body. "Wrong room! Wrong room!!" The other guy yells at the other who is on the floor. 

"What do you mean ah? Isn't this the-" he stops as he looks behind him and sees the guy that used to be a cat staring at them. "! !" The guy gives himself two light punches in the head. 

"It's you! Hara that's your body!!" The guy yells as he points at the body the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter