keep your distance

Just hold me tight

 

Their long practice is finally over and now, it’s time for dinner. “soooo, what should we eat today?” Suho asked them as they enter the van. “I think we should eat chicken today” Jongin said then went back on reading whatever it is on his phone. “yeah right. Seriously, we already ate chicken yesterday. Can we just eat something else?” Sehun snickered at the older. “what about hot pot?” Yixing suggested. “good idea Xing! Been so long since we last ate pot pot. Wah, you’re soooo good at this.” Jongdae said then gave a thumbs up to Yixing which made the older blush. “alright, so hot pot then?” Suho asked them from the passenger seat. And a chorus of “ne” was heard from the bunch of hungry men.

 

When they reached the restaurant where they’ll have their dinner, everyone settled down on their seats. Jongdae dashed right away to the seat next to Minseok . While Yixing took the seat in front of Jongdae. All he can do is sigh by the fact that he can’t be the one beside Jongdae. “so Kyungsoo, your new movie is still ongoing, right?” Baek hyun asked while still munching on the side dish that is given to them. “before I answer your question, dude you’re such a disgusting creature. Can’t you just finish your food first before you open your big mouth. Anyways, yes we’re still working on the movie. “ Kyungsoo said then looked disgustingly at Baek Hyun. Minutes later, their food finally arrived and they happily ate their food..

 

Before they even finish their food, Minseok’s phone went off. “Minseok-hyung, who’s that?” Sehun asked. “Lu-ge” Minseok answered then accepted the call from the other. “woah, finally  I’ve been texting you the whole day! What were you doing anyway?” Luhan asked without knowing that he’s on speaker. “is that so? I didn’t received any though anyways, we’re eating dinner right now. Say high to luhan guys!”…”hi luhan-hyung!” …”I miss drinking bubble tea with you~”…”how are you luhan-hyung?”

 

“woah, calm down guys. I’m good! And I miss you too hunnie! Ugh, you guys don’t know how much I miss you guys.” The man chuckled at his friend’s antics. “hey baozi, can we talk privately?” Luhan asked with a low tone of voice. “uh yeah sure, excuse guys.” Minseok said then left the table.

 

“what’s up?”  Minseok asked nervously. “Min, I messaged you but you didn’t even respond to any of it. Are you that busy to even check  your phone?” Luhan asked. “I already told you that I didn’t received any message from you the whole day. Well except that one in the morning. And Luhan, we were practicing the whole day. Don’t get me started with this kind of conversation Luhan.” Minseok said, feeling annoyed by Luhan’s question. “what? It’s not like you’re the only one who’s busy. Come on Minseok, I’m more that busy than you think but I’m still able to message you. Is that too hard for you to do?” Luhan asked with a higher tone. “too hard for me to do? Luhan did you just heard what you’ve said? You’re being immature for no reason. And for the record, I’m not holding my phone the whole time, some of the members barrowed it from me” Minseok answered back. “someone barrowed your phone? Who?” the younger asked suspiciously. “sehun and Jongdae. Well, sehun asked me if he could call his mom since he left his phone while jongdae…..I don’t know, he just told me that he wants to check the time on my phone.” Minseok told the younger. “ where were you when Jongdae used your phone?” …..”I was with Chan yeol when that happened. We went to the cafeteria to buy some water then when we went back to the practice room, I saw Jongdae holding my phone. When I asked him, why is he holding my phone he just said that he checked the time” the older answered back. “I see. Hey min, sorry about that, I guess I’m just tired to even comprehend. Let’s just talk again tomorrow.” Luhan sighed. “you should take a rest luhan. Let’s just talk again tomorrow.” Minseok said then ended the call.

 

After that, Minseok and the boys went back to the dorm since they still have a lot of schedule tomorrow. They took turns in taking shower then finally fell asleep. On the other hand, Minseok keep on thinking about the incident with Luhan. He can’t help but get confused about what Luhan said about the text messages.

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

Luhan’s POV

I already told him to stay away from Minseok. Hell, it doesn’t mean just because I left, he can make a move on my baozi. How can he just forget that? If I found out that he’s the one between the messages, I would not think twice and go back to Korea as soon as possible. It’s already one year since I’ve been there and I really miss Minseok. I just hope that my manager will allow me.

 

-flashback-

 

“Jongdae, I know I can trust you and I also know that you respect me as your friend.” Luhan said to the younger while they’re left on the backstage. /Luhan’s last concert with them/ “what are you talking about Luhan-hyung?” Jongdae asked. “What I’m saying is that you still should keep your distance from Minseok even I’m not around, I know that you like him and I also know what you’re capable to do. I’m not dumb Jongdae. All I’m asking is for your respect my relationship with Minseok. And also, I don’t want us have a fight because you mean so much to me.” Luhan said then looked at the younger.” I understand hyung, you don’t actually have to worry about anything because I know my boundaries. Just leave it to me.” Jongdae said cockily. “alright, I trust you Jongdae. I just hope that you’ll keep your words because I wouldn’t think twice if I found out that your hitting on my baozi I would definitely cut your balls” Luhan jokingly said then left the room.

 

-end of flashback

 

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

A/N: a jealous Luhan for all of you!

It actually took me 3 hours just to write this chapter because I kinda have a hard time in writing Luhan’s point of view.  Anyways, comments will be much appreciated. It will actually boost my writing skills.

-minpaoBB