messages

Just hold me tight

sunlight beams through the slits of the curtain, waking up the man in his deep slumber. Minseok, reached for his phone on the nightstand. There's 2 messege, one from his mom telling that he shouldn't overwork himself and should eat properly. Another one from Luhan.

 

From Lu-ge:

Good morning baozi! did you sleep well last night? hope you did. love you!

 

here we go again with their daily routine. Exchanging text messeges first thing in the morning. Saying sweet and almost nonsence things to eachother. /I mean seriously? why would you even text that you're about to chew your food?/ anyways, back to the story. No one ever failed to do such thing. Well except that one time when Luhan got really drunk. When I say drunk, He's actually wasted /don't tell Minseok, he'll get mad/ After responding a simple "good morning lu! yes I did. love you too", he put down his phone on the nightstand then went to the bathroom. He brushed his teeth and did his morning deeds. When he's done, he went downstairs to join s and eat breakfast.

 

 

"good morning hyung!" Sehun and Kai said while keeping their gaze on the daily music rank on the television. Minseok smiled at them then greeted them back. After that, he went straight to the kitchen. There he found the beegle line. "eat with us minseok-hyung" the breakfast couple a.k.a eggyeol and bacon said as they eat their cereals. "thanks but I rather have coffee and toast" Minseok said as he walk pass baek hyun and chan yeol. "well, speaking of coffee, here's your extra special coffee with love from your truly. Drink it well Minnie" Jongdae said then hand the cup of coffee to the older. "yah, that's Minseok-hyung for you! anyways, thanks for your oh so special coffee dae." Minseok said as he ruffle the youngers hair. Little did they know that Yixing saw everthing from the living room. Silenty hoping that one day, he'll be the one will get the affection from Jongdae.

 

 

"come on guys! don't be such a slow poke and move faster! we're going to be late and to top that, manager-hyung is already outside ready to kill us" Suho said then dragged sehun and kai towards the van with kyungsoo following close behind. On that mark, Jongdae went straight to Minseok's side then dragged the older towards the van to make sure that he will be able to sit beside his hyung. Yixing was the last one to enter the van. When he looked on the passenger seat, there's suho talking with their manager about their schedule. While on the first row, there's Jongdae and Minseok, then on the second row there's baek hyung and Chan yeol playing whatever weird game it is. On the last row, there's Sehun, kai and kyungsoo watching Mamamoo's new  music video You Are The Best. "Yixing, come sit with us" Minseok said as he scooted closer to Jongdae in order to give some space fro Yixing to sit. Jongdae snorted, annoyed by the fact that he won't be able to have his hyung all to himself that to a certain unicorn for ruining the mood. "oh, thanks minseok hyung" Yixing said then gave his hyung a side hug. The whole ride to SM building went well with fanboy screams from Sehun and Kai along side with death glares from kyungsoo. 

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

meanwhile in China

Luhan keep on tossing and turning on his bed. Can't help but think about Minseok's whereabouts. Like where is he right now? what is he doing? Who's with him? Is he alright? kind of questions. His train of thoughts was interrupted when a loud bang was heard on his door. "Yah, Luhan get your lazy up right ing now! I'm telling you, you'll be dead any second if you won't wake up right now!" Laogao, his bestfriend since forever said. "just give me 10 more minutes" Luhan said as he rolled out off his bed but before anything else, he typed another message for Minseok. 

 To Baozi: 

Min, where are you right now? what are you doing? I miss you

 

after that. he went straight to the bathroom to freshen up because damn, he still have a lot of schedules today and he can't afford to be late. When he's already done, he went back to his room to get his phone and checked if there's any reply from his but but he got nothing. "maybe he's busy" he thought to himself then went out of the from where is bestfriend/manager is waiting for him. "I swear Luhan, you'll be the death of me. You took forever just to up and prepare youself!" Laogao said as soon as Luhan entered the living room. "aish, you're just too early! come on, let's go we only have 15 minutes left." Luhan said then head out of his apartment then went straight to the car leaving Laogao behind who actually waited for him for almost an hour. 

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

back to Korea

"let's have a 10 minute break then we'll continue" their dance instructor said as he head out of the practice room. All of them grabbed their water bottles while some of them are resting their backs on the wall. "I'll just buy another bottle of water" Minseok said as he stand up then went out of the room. "wait hyung I'll go with you!" Chan Yeol said as he went outside to catch up with his hyung.

 

 

moments later, a beep was heard coming from Minseok's phone. Everyone were too tired to even bother about it. Well, except from Jongdae who went straight to the other side of the room to get the elder's phone. Luhan's phone flashed on the screen indicates that the message was from Luhan indeed. "min, where are you? what are you doing? I miss you" He snorted at the message then turned off the phone. "what was that? Minseok as he enter the practice room. He saw that the younger was holding his phone. "oh, t-that? nothing. I just checked the time." Jongdae said with a nervous smile then went on the other side of the room to join the other members. While Minseok being an innocent and kind hyung himself just let it slip. Little did he know that he actually got a message from Luhan and Jongdae didn't even bother to tell him.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


 

 

A/N: finally! first chapter is already up! what can you say about the chapter?

and also about what chen did, something fishy huh?

anyway, share your thoughts!

see you on the next chapter!

-minpaoBB