Time to make a move

Just hold me tight

Schedule today:

Sehun, Kai and Lay (Dancing9 performance)

Baekhyun and D.O. (Rehearsal for Immortal Song)

Suho (M!Countdown hosting)

Chan Yeol (Lay of the jungle taping)

Xiumin and Chen (Shim Shim Tapa radio guesting)

 

“I’m sorry Sehun, Kai and Yixing but I can’t go with you guys this time.” Suho said worriedly. He’s actually afraid that s will get disappointed by the fact that none of their members can go with them. Hell, even their leader can’t go with them. “it’s okay hyung! Don’t bother about it. We can handle ourselves. Right Sehun and Kai?” Yixing said then flashed a reassuring smile to their leader. “yup, we’re all grown up now hyung. Just focus on your own schedule today.” Jongin said then gave a playful smirk to suho. “alright, just make sure to look after our maknae. We can’t afford having  Sehun as a headline for messing the whole stage of dancing9.” The older man said then ruffled sehun’s hair. “aish hyung, you’re over dramatic. I’m mature enough to handle myself!” their maknae said then pouted. “yeah right, you’re mature enough to pout.” Kai said then ran away from Sehun’s wrath.

 

 

“hey hyung, seems like we’ll be together for the whole day” Jongdae said then grinned at the elder showing the pretty curves on the corner of his lips. “yup, I assure you Jongdae as what the schedule says.” The older man chuckled. “aish, this hyung, can’t you just be happy to work with the best DJ ever?” the younger said with a cocky smile.  “woah, don’t be so full of yourself DJ Chen. I’m much better than what you thinkl when it comes to radio guesting.” Minseok said then punched the younger. “if you say so hyung, let’s see who’s better.” Jongdae winked at Minseok then went upstairs to get everything he needed.

 

 

 

Everyone left the dorm and went to their schedules. Minseokn and Jongdae went first in a café near by the studio of Shim Shim Tapa where they’ll have a radio guesting. “good morning sir, what you’re order” the cashier said while a hint of flirting tone. She smiled sweetly at Minseok then glanced at Jongdae. “I’ll just have Americano and one mocha bread.” Minseok said then smiled at the cashier which made her blush. “I’ll have the same.” Jongdae said while throwing daggers at the cashier. The cashier snorted at him then prepared their order. Minutes later, their order finally arrived. The same girl from the cash register. /what’s with this café? Don’t they have other employees?/ “here’s your order sir, by the way I’m Jimin” /yes, jimin from AoA. But she’s not an idol here lol/ “oh, thanks jimin. Sorry but I didn’t order a cheesecake.” Minseok was really confused. “that’s my treat for you for being too adorab-“ before she finish her sentence, Jongdae stand up then went to Minseok’s side. “sorry miss but we have to go, we still have an appointment and we’re running out of time. Thank you for your……service but we really have to go.” The younger said then dragged the elder out of the coffee shop. “woah woah, slow down Jongdae, what’s wrong with you? We still have 2 hours before the radio show.” Minseok said with a heavy breathe. “well obviously, that is trying to hit on you” Jongdae said annoyingly. “woah, now she’s a . Calm down dae. And why are you so affected” the older retorted. “oh, w-well, Luhan! Yeah, luhan-hyung. What would he feel if he found out that a certain tried to hit on you? For sure, he would do the same.” Very smooth, jongdae thought to himself. “seriously, I’m sure there’s something else. Whatever, we’re now getting late. Let’s go.” Minseok said then went back to the van.

 

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

When they finally reached their destination, they went straight to the floor where the studio of shimshim tapa is located. While they’re in elevator, Minseok’s phone vibrated.

 

From Lu-ge:

I’m sooooooo bored right now baozi. Can I call you? I don’t have any schedule today so might as well catch up with you.

 

To Lu-ge:

I’m sorry Luhan but I have radio guesting today with Jongdae.

 

From Lu-ge:

Just the two of you?

 

To Lu-ge:

Yeah. Actually, we all have different schedules today. It just happened that Jongdae and I both scheduled for shimshim tapa.

 

From Lu-ge:

Is that so? Just keep me updated then and message me once you finish the guesting. Love you~

 

“hey, Minseok-hyung let’s greet Shindong hyung” Jongdae said then dragged the elder. Because of that, Minseok wasn’t able to respond on Luhan’s last message. ‘I’ll just text him later.’ Minseok thought to himself.

 

 

 

Luhan’s POV

 

From Baozi:

I’m sorry Luhan but I have radio guesting today with Jongdae.

 

What? He’s with Jongdae? Again? Can’t it be just suho? Or yixing? God, even sehun can do it with him but why Jongdae?

 

To: Baozi:

Just the two of you?

 

That’s right. Maybe there’s someone else with them. Think positive Luhan.

 

 

From Baozi:

Yeah. Actually, we all have different schedules today. It just happened that Jongdae and I both scheduled for shimshim tapa.

 

Now that’s another story. Damn it. Seriously? That kid is one hell of a lucky bastard. How come did he manage to have the same schedule with Minseok. Baek hyun is a good candidate too when it comes to radio guesting but why does it have to be Jongdae for  ’s sake?

I really should do something about it. I should stop this sorcery and I know someone who can help me.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


 

A/N: hmmm who do you guys think is the person that will help luhan in his “love” perpblem?

Comment down your guess?

Aaaand come on guys, don’t be a silent reader. Share your thoughts about the story.

-minpaoBB