= 3 =

My First Sooyeon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Do you know that I hate the iPhone?" she said.

"I don't care," he said.

Abby raised the phone and tapped Okasian. "Oppa. Look here. Let's take a selca," she said smiling. She saw Okasian look at the screen and smile. He only had one expression as she changed between shots. "Why don't you fo that pose you always do in your photos?" she asked.

"What?! With my middle fingers in the air?! Or the one with me covering my ty mouth?!" asked Okasian.

"Uhm.. Both?" smiled Abby.

"Okay. Let get some more shots. I'll do it," said Okasian.

"No. I was just kidding," smiled Abby.

"Then give me my phone. I'll take selcas for us," he said taking his phone from her and taking a few shots with them still in the bed.

Okasian reviewed their photos, standing up and getting off the bed. "Why don't we go down and eat? I haven't had dinner and the guys are waiting for us. I'll just go pee first," he said, putting his phone down the dresser.

"Sure. But oppa," said Abby making Okasian stop. "Did you see my phone?"

"Yeah. It's the one connected to the charger on the dresser. You dropped it. I saw the battery low," he said pointing to the dresser and heading off to the comfort room.

Abby stood up and walked over to the dresser and saw her phone. It was already full. "Thank god," she thought. She walked over to the drawer between the beds and took the pack of cigarettes, walked back to the dresser and put it right next to Okasian's phone.

Unconsciously, she had a big smile on her face. They've been friends since childhood and she never really had the chance to talk to Okasian like this before. They always had fights back then, Okasian getting too pissed off with Abby's childishness. And Abby getting pissed off with Okasian's stupidity and free-spirit. But they were friends and they knew that. It's just that their friendship was spelled with a lot of fights, teasing, cursing and tongues sticking out at each other.

Okasian walked out of the comfort room and grabbed paper towels from the containerbin the pantry. "Ready to go?" he asked. Abby took his phone and pack of cigarettes, giving it to him as she walked over. "Thanks," he said dumping the towels in the bin and getting his things. "Let's go," he said.

Abby put her phone in her pocket and held on to Okasian's arm. "Thank you so much, Alexander," she said as they walked out and straight to the elevator. He didn't answer back and just smiled, one of his most genuine smiles ever.

"If you became my girlfriend, I woild have married you already," said Okasian.

"If you became my boyfriend, I'd be crying everyday," said Abby. "But I wouldn't mind."

Okasian and Abby were the only ones left who didn't eat dinner yet. Okasian's crew joined them eat at the hotel restaurant. The others were watching a movie sponsored by the hotel. Abby sat in between Okasian and Bryan. She ordered a plate of white pasta while Okasian had some steak. BFree ordered two bottles of champagne for everyone to share, including Abby.

"I thought you didn't drink?" asked Jay Allday.

"Well, champagne's a bit light so I guess it's fine," she answered.

"And whatever happens, Okasian's there to stop her from drinking," said Coke Jazz.

"Who said I'm stopping her?!" smirked Okasian. Abby just rolled her eyes at her.

"Have you ever got drunk, Abby?" asked Paloalto.

"Yes. And it was because of him as well," she answered pointing at Okasian. "He made me join him and some other Cohort guys in America. Oscar was there, Juniorchef, Emkay and Swidea, and some other people from KTown. I swore I'd never do it again.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter