= 2 =

My First Sooyeon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Abby heard noises in her head. Somehow the darkness started to disappear and she felt lighter. But those noises started to become clearer. They were voices. Her eyes immediately shot wide open and she sat up on the bed she was lying on. She looked around and there were the sources of noises.

"Kevin. Bryan," she said calling out the two men who were sitting on the couch talking to each other.

G2 got up and walked over to her. "Abbigail. Are you all right?" he asked.

"I'm fine. I guess," she said. "Where am I?"

"You're in Okasian's hotel room," answered Bryan Chase.

"Oh. But... Where is he?" asked Abby.

"He's down at the lobby. Probably talking with your mom or something. Dinner just ended and he didn't want to wake you up," said G2.

"Why are you here then?" she asked.

"He wanted someone to look after you in case you wake up," answered Bryan.

G2 smiled and asked, "Do you want to eat or something?"

"No. I think I'm fine. Water though," said Abby as she held her drying throat. G2 walked over to the small pantry near the door and got her what she needed. Abby relaxed and slid her hand to her chest. She froze as she felt her s bare. She didn't have any underwear and she didn't recognize the clothes she was in. She saw Bryan look at him with a weird look and instinctively crossed her arms across her chest. "Uhm... Who dressed me like this?" she asked.

"Okasian hyung. Probably. He was with you all the time," answered Bryan.

G2 walked back to her bed saying, "I think the two-piece on the stool is yours."

"What?!" said Abby taking the blanket off her legs and standing onto the floor looking at the stool near the glass doors to the balcony. "Aish. He put it in a place everyone would see," she pouted.

"Haha! That's what we told him, too," laughed Bryan.

G2 handed her the glass he took and she thanked him before gulping down its contents. He put the back of his hand on her forehead and smiled. "Well, you don't feel hot anymore. He took good care of you," he said.

"I guess," smiled Abby. "Do you know if my mom or sister are already in our room? I think I want to change now," she said.

"I think I saw your sister walk over there after dinner," said Bryan.

"Great. I'll go now," she said walking over to the stool where her bikini was. "What time is it?" she asked picking her clothes up.

"It's 7:28 in the evening," answered G2.

Abby thanked the two and walked back to their room. Her sister was there doing Skype with her boyfriend back in the USA. She caught up with her and reminded her to take another pill in two hours. She felt better actually but it wouldn't hurt to take another just to be safe. She took some clothes from her bag and jumped into the shower for a quick rinse. She passed out just after being inside a pool but she wasn't feeling itchy after not being able to rinse herself. She bathed fast and changed into a pair of denim shorts and a white sweater.

She decided to go down to get something to eat before drinking another dose of medicine. She grabbed the shirt and shorts she was in earlier and thought of bringing it back to Okasian. While she walked down the hall, she saw light come from Okasian's room. She quickened her pace and saw him just come in, removing his jacket. She knocked before stepping in. "Can I come in?" she smiled.

Okasian looked around and saw her. He smiled and said, "Sure. Just close the door behind you." Abby did as she was told and walked over to him. He waited until she was right in front of him and put his hand on her forehead, and afterwards, on her neck. "Good thing you're all fine now. Bryan and Kevin told me you left already," he said.

"Thank you, by the way, for helping me out. You really are my guardian angel," smiled Abby.

"Your bad angel," smirked Okasian. He sat on the bed and opened the drawer between the two beds, pulling out a new pack of cigarettes. "So what brings you here again?" he asked.

"I wanted to give these back. These aren't mine," she said showing him the shirt and shorts she wore earlier.

"Of course that aren't yours. The shirt is mine," answered Okasian with a grin.

"Yours?! No wonder it smelled," said Abby with a disgusted look.

Okasian got up quick and snatched the shirt from her hands and put his nose against it. He looked back at Abby and said, "This does not smell! I had this laundered, you know."

"Really?! Well, it reeked like a certain Okasian I know," teased Abby.

"Whatever. You could at least be more grateful," said Okasian sarcastically.

"Are these shorts yours as well?"

"No. That's my mom's."

"What the?! You made me wear Aunt's clothes?! I cannot believe you!"

"What was I supposed to do?! I couldn't let you wear mine. They'll look like skirts on you. I couldn't let you wear my boxers, too. That would have been too awkward," smirked Okasian.

Abby rolled her eyes at him and raised her hands in the air. "I give up with you," she said under her breath. She saw Okasian cross his arms together. She wasn't too sure but she asked anyway. "Alex, were you the one who changed my clothes?"

"Yeah. I thought that would have been obvious already."

"So... You mean... Did you... Did you look down?"

"Look down? At what?"

"Uhm... You know what I'm talking about..."

"Oh... You mean... If I looked down your ?"

"What the ?! I cannot believe you just used that word on me!"

"What?! What else am I supposed to call it, stupid?!"

"There's a proper way to say it you know."

"?! Should I say that?! Does that feel n

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter