= 4 =

My First Sooyeon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Okasian and Sooyeon traveled to America to be at King MCK's show, Dumbfoundead's birthday show and Hi Lite's showcase, all happening on the same week. Paloalto, DJ Jangga and G2 arrived early today and Dumbfoundead's show was tonight. It's gonna be lit.

The show already started and Far East Movement were on the stage with Parker and King MCK. Abby arrived a bit late with Keith Ape. She saw Parker on the stage and waved when he caught her walking towards the backstage. Abby was greeted by G2 when she walked inside.

"Kevin! It's been a while," she said as they hugged.

"Yeah. I wasn't able to drop by New York when I visited Texas last year," said G2.

"That's fine. I was busy anyway. It was my last semester and my internship was crazy!" she said. She saw Paloalto with DJ Jangga and Oscar and greeted them as well.

"Aren't you going to hug me?!" said Okasian from the door, Sooyeon behind him.

"Alexander Kim. Of course, I'll hug you," she said running towards him and giving him a tight hug. "It's so nice to see you here in America again. I missed you," she continued to say.

"I missed you, too, Abby. Good thing you got here on time," said Okasian.

"I could have come earlier if Keith didn't fetch me late from LAX," she said eyeing Keith from head to toe.

"I'm sorry, okay?" said Keith in defeat.

"What have you been doing anyway?! Those dark circles are invading the whole of your face," said Okasian teasingly as he grabbed her chin.

"No, it hasn't. But they are wider now," pouted Abby as she pushed his hands away. "My internship is crazy and the company is expecting a lot from me so yeah. I've been introduced to corporate stress and this is the payment," she laughed.

"But you're still beautiful, Abby," said G2.

"Thanks," smiled Abby as Okasian patted her head.

"Pretty little smartass," he said.

"Whatever, Alex," said Abby rolling her eyes at him. "Anyway, isn't this the first time you brought Sooyeon eonnie to America with you? How have you been?" she asked Sooyeon.

"Yeah. Other than King MCK being here as well, I wanted to guard this fool," she answered pointing at Okasian.

"Sooyeon was also wanting to ask you to become one of her entourage for our wedding," said Okasian slipping in between G2 and Keith on the sofa.

"Oh really?! That would be wonderful! Of course, I'd love to! I didn't know you already had plans. I always wanted to be there when Alex gets married or something. I almost thought he'd end up as an old bachelor," said Abby grabbing both of Sooyeon's hands in hers.

" you, Abbigail," sneered Okasian.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter