Greetings!

My First Sooyeon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Thank you so much for reading this fanfic of mine. I hope you didn't get too emotional or bored or cliffhanged or anything. HAHAHA!

 

If you're a KHiphop fan like me, check out my other fanfics.

* GRAY / AOMG / and the whole KHiphop scene (cause there are loads of names you can see in this. Probably my best and not so best fanfic ever. lol) WARNING: loads of typo errors. LOL
(http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/1022442/i-can-t-stay-but-please-love-me-simond-gray-khiphop-aomg-grayaomg-elo-koreanhiphop)

 

* The KOXX / Epik High / YG Family. Okay. It's a mix of Korean Hiphop and K-Indie. The KOXX is a Korean electro garage rock band that is totally my kind of guys! Then there's some KHiphop names like ROCKBOTTOM and BUCKWILDS and some others. You'll find out. This isn't finished though. But I'm working on it.

(http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/1092796/it-was-all-worth-it-epikhigh-ygfamily-khiphop-kindie-krock-koxx-thekoxx)

 

*I also am planning to create another fanfic that would either be Dean or Jay Park as the main characters but I'm still working on the plot on my head. Probably would start on it once the draft for "It Was All Worth It" is done. I'm actually thinking on creating KHiphop-themed fanfics because there really aren't much here on AFF and I am such a  serious fan.

 

Until my next fanfic people! See yah!

Follow me on my SNS by the way. I talk a lot there. XD :

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter