Failures all over the place!

I Didn't Realize

It was a breezy Friday. School had just ended and you were walking through the school gates.

A figure ran up to you. "Jaejoong-sshi?" You asked. He nodded.

"How may I help you?" You asked. "~~~~~~ listen. I really really like you. Please go out on a date with me." He pleaded.

This was the first time he had EVER pleaded for a girl to go out with him.

"I'm sorry Jaejoong-sshi, but I really don't wish to go on a date with you. You bullied me in the past and I don't date jerks." You tried to put it in the nicest form possible.

"Was that it? I'm really sorry about that. I was foolish and I really regret being mean to you." He said. "I'm sorry Jaejoong-sshi." You walked away.

"~~~~~~!!" He yelled. You sighed and turned around.

"Can you at least call me oppa?" He asked. You thought about it for a while. *Eh, what harm can it do?* You thought.

"Sure." You tried to walk away but he stopped you again. "...Can you do it now?" He shyly asked. *Aish. This is getting annoying.* You thought.

"Jaejoong Oppa, can I go home now?" You rolled your eyes. "WOO HOO!" He cheered, smiled at you, and ran away extremely happy.

"What is wrong with him?" You wondered out loud.

Meanwhile, Jonghyun was at his house already. He checked himself out in the mirror. *Okay Kim Jonghyun. Today is the day that you confess to her.* He thought.

He grabbed the bouquet of yellow tulips, your favorite, and headed for the door. He drove to house with a nervous face expression and sweaty palms.

He chose today to confess to you because today was the day that the two of you met. He smiled at the memory.

Flashback:

A quiet and nerdy girl sat under an apply tree. She went to SM elementary school and so did Jonghyun.

A boy went up to her and sat down next to her. She got scared, *He's another one of those meanie kids.*

She fiddled were he small hands and looked at him. He looked back at her and stared at her beautiful face.

*Wahh, so pretty.* He thought.

"Hi there! I'm Kim Jonghyun! What's your name?" He asked.

"Hwang ~~~~~~...." You said nervously.

"Why are you all alone ~~~~~?" He furrowed his eyebrows.

"Nobody likes me. They all call me poor and ugly..." You sadly looked down at your shoes.

"I like you. You're better to hang out with than those other kids. All they talk about are their expensive toys and limited edition Tickle Me Elmos." He made a face.

"Really? I like hanging out with you to oppa!" You hugged him.

He blushed and looked at you seriously, "Hwang ~~~~~. I, Kim Jonghyun, will forever be your bestfriend. I will protect you from those bullies and one day, we'll run off into the sunset together!" He beamed.

You giggled, "Yay oppa! I can't wait until we grow up and get married." You smiled and pulled out a book. You pointed to the princess on the cover.

"That's me." You said cutely. "And that's you!" You pointed to the prince. He grinned but frowned, "You're prettier than her though." He made a face.

You playfully pushed him, "Liar!"

Jonghyun chuckled. He finally arrived at your house and walked to the front door. He nervously stuck his key into the doorknob and walked in.

He figured you were in your room and he knocked softly on the door. "Come in!" You hollered. You were reading a book and laying on your stomach on your bed.

He came over with the flowers behind his back. "Ugh! Thank god you're here. I got so many confessions today Oppa! It's so tiring! And that Jaejoong! He's so annoying!" You complained. "If I get another confession today, I'll explode!!" You vented.

You stopped and stared at him, "What is that behind your back?" You asked. "N-nothing!" He stuttered. *Damn, I can't do it now!* He cursed in his head.

You giggled and ran over to him. You snatched the flowers out of his hands. "Omo! So pretty!" You gasped.

"What are these for oppa?" You looked at him with big, curious eyes. He gulped.

"Uhh...for our anniversary! Did you forget silly? It's the day we first met!" He nervously laughed.

"Oh oppa! Of course I didn't forget. I just didn't know that we were actually celebrating it!" You flung your arms around his neck.

He softened and hugged you back. "Those flowers...they're beautiful." You looked at him with gentle eyes.

He gazed back at you and slowly started to lean in.

Your eyes widened and your didn't know what was going to happen next but you had a feeling that something big was going to happen.

You couldn't find yourself to pull away so instead, you closed your eyes and waited for that moment. Your heart picked up its pace and was ramming in your chest.

Jonghyun's heart did the same.

Just when your lips were about to touch, the door flew open "I'M HOME~!!!!" Tiffany screeched.

You and Jonghyun fled away from eachother. Tiffany didn't notice anything and waltzed in. "Oh Jonghyun, you're here too? I bought fried chicken. Let's go downstairs and eat!"

She beamed and ran downstairs. You and Jonghyun didn't dare to look at each other.

*Okay ~~~~~. Calm down. Omo, was he going to kiss me?! He smelled so good...NO STOP! Don't think about him like that! His lips looked so pink and soft...GAHH! Your going crazy Hwang ~~~~~!!* You shook your head frantically.

*Oh my god. I almost kissed her...Dammit Tiffany Noona. You and your cheerfulness!* Jonghyun walked downstairs disappointedly.

-------

OMG, that was such a long chapter!

Comment and Subscribe~