A real kiss

I Didn't Realize

You couldn't take it anymore and just flung the door open.

Jonghyun was sitting on his bed, looking hurt as ever.

"Jonghyun oppa..." You called out softly. He turned away from you coldly. "Go back to your Jaejoong. Looks like you two were enjoying each other." He grumbled.

"Oppa. You've got to listen to me! Me and Jaejoong did not kiss!" You yelled.

He looked at you. "Oh really? Because that lip to lip action was totally not a kiss." He rolled his eyes.

"Okay, fine it was! But he kissed me! You sort of missed the part where I pulled away and slapped him." You came over to him and cupped his face.

"Jonghyun Oppa. Dino head Oppa. You're the one that I love." You softly whispered.

"W-what?" He stared at you with wide eyes.

"I love you silly! It took me a long time to realize it but you're the only one for me." He softened at your words.

You pressed your lips against his.

He sat there shocked. He blinked a couple of times before his eye lids fell.

He wrapped his arms around you as he kissed you back passionately.

You smiled in to the kiss and threw your arms around his neck.

After 5 minutes of lip locking, he pulled away. "I love you." He whispered.

"Took you long enough." You giggled.

He rested his forehead on yours. "I never got the chance to tell you this but happy birthday." He pecked you on the lips.

You smiled and bit your lip. "You know, I think we should go to my house now. I sort of left Tiffany there. She's probably going on a rampage right now." You shyly said.

He chuckled. "One more thing before we go." He pressed his lips against yours and sweetly kissed you.

You kissed him back blissfully.

*Now that is what a real kiss is, Kim Jaejoong.* Jonghyun held you closely.