Friends with Key!

I Didn't Realize

History went by fairly quickly for you. It was your favorite subject after all.

You packed up your stuff, turned in your class work to the teacher, Mrs. Oh, and walked out of the class to head to gym class.

Once you stepped out of the door, someone stopped you. It was the Almighty Key from SHINee.

He smiled at you. You hesitantly smiled back, *What is he going to say to me? I've never talked to him that much.*

When Jonghyun was still in SHINee, the 4 boys pretty much ignored you most of the time.

"Hi ~~~~. It was really interesting to watch you turn down the Hero Jaejoong." He smiled. "Umm, thanks?" You said.

"Look, I'm sorry about how SHINee treated you back then. We were blinded from being popular and stuff. We didn't realize what a cool girl you are." He admitted.

You smiled, "That's okay Key-shhi. No worries." You waved and walked away when he stopped you.

"Yes?" You turned around. "We were thinking of asking Jonghyun if he wanted to come back and be in SHINee. Umm, do you want to be friends? With me and the rest of SHINee?" He asked.

"Sure Key." You warmly smiled.

"Cool. Where are you headed now?" He asked. "Gym class." You replied and made a face.

"You don't like gym? I don't either. Being sweaty is such a drag." He flipped his perfect hair.

You giggled. "You know, I like your style. We should go shopping sometime!" He suggested.

"That sounds fun!" You beamed.

"Of course it does. Everybody wants to shop with the Almighty Diva Key." He smirked.

You laughed, *He really is a diva. I'm so happy Jonghyun can be in SHINee again and that I made a new friend today.* You cheered in your head.

"Come on~ Let's go to gym. You can be my stretching partner today!" Key cheered.

"Arasso, Key-sshi."

You and him walked to gym while making small talk.

"Key-sshi? What's your real name?" You asked.

"I don't really tell a lot of people my real name but it's Kibum. Kim Kibum." He said.

"Okay then. I shall call you Kibum Oppa. Or even better, Bummie Oppa!" You jumped and down like a little kid.

"Yah. Nobody ever calls me that." He made a face.

"Can I?" You looked at him with big puppy dog eyes.

"No." He bluntly said.

You pouted, "Can I call you Kibum Oppa then?" You asked.

"Okay!" He smiled. You smiled back.

"Let's go Kibum Oppa!" You dragged him to gym class before you two would be late.