two

He Became She [Woozi/SEVENTEEN]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 2 : 04/21/16

 

--

 

Birds chirping can be heard early in the morning. The morning were pleasant and the fresh air makes it more bearable. The streets that were empty at night is now occupied by the early Risers. And the small shops started to opened.

 

In Seventeen's House, everyone is still in their deep slumber. All tired from yesterday's event, getting back their energies by sleeping and resting. The present event in the thirteen young boys' house continued until Jeonghan's alarm clock alarmed loudly making the three 95'liner groaned. 

 

The device continues to produce the loud sounds that make the eldest finally awake in annoyance. He stopped the device from it's loud and annoying sound and glared at Jeonghan and Jisoo who were soundly asleep again,

 

"Aish! Really.." Seungcheol rub his hands on his face and mess his messy bed hair. He stared at the wall for a moment with wide blank eyes and parted lips before sighing and finally getting up. It was always his morning routine, always the one who waking up first, staring at nothing for moment before waking himself up again and waking up his co-members.

 

Seungcheol kick both Jeonghan and Jisoo lightly on their stomachs, "Hey wake up. Help me to wake up the kids guys." He said and the other two eldest just mumbled some words before going back to sleep. Seungcheol sigh again, I need the Maknaes to help me in this problem.

 

The Leader went out of their room and made his way to the three youngest member's room which are Seungkwan, Vernon and Dino. Seungcheol knock on the door first before opening it and went inside the Maknae's room. When Seungcheol laid his eyes on the three, he smiled because of their adorableness. Dino the youngest is between the 98'liners which is Seungkwan and Vernon who were hugging him side by side like he is their child. 

 

He silently made his way to them and kneel down and pat Vernon's cheeks gently. Vernon groaned but opened his eyes seeing his hyung smiling at him, he lazily sat up and rub his sleepy eyes before looking back again at Seungcheol. "Hyung what is it?" He asked and run his fingers through his brown slacks.

 

"Please help me to wake up the others." 

Vernon quickly understood it and nodded, "Ok I'll wake up these two and we're going to wake up the other hyungs." Seungcheol nodded thanking Vernon, "I go wake up the 97'liners." Vernon nodded at his hyung again while waking up Seungkwan and Dino.

 

Seungcheol made his way to the 97'liners' room which is between the Maknaes' and 96'liners' rooms. He knocked on the door before going in finding the three 97 liners sleeping soundly and neatly on their own beds. Seungcheol can't say anything against these kids because they are the cleanest members.

 

He was about to wake up Minghao when the younger boy suddenly opened his eyes and stared at Seungcheol. The Leader froze for a seconds before smiling at Minghao, "Wake up now. Wake these two also and please help waking up the others if you are done waking Mingyu and Seokmin. Thanks Minghao." The Chinese boy only nodded and do what his hyung said. 

 

Seungcheol sigh in relief and went out of the room. He can hear Seungkwan's and Vernon's singing annoyin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter