one

He Became She [Woozi/SEVENTEEN]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Thank you very much for subscribing! Hope you commented your opinions about my story, have a great day! 

 

--

 

"Neoui saenggakman haneun, nae moseubul da bichwojulge~"

 

"Geunyang amureohji anghe neomgiryeogo hajima, if you want me if you want~ yeah if you want me. Yeah, woah~ Nae jeonbul neoege da jul su isseo, naege itdamyeon ni mame itdamyeon ho~ oh~"

 

Seventeen clapped their hands with some cheering to the last unit performer which is the vocal unit. They were still in their practice room at the time of 11:43 pm, 17 minutes before tomorrow comes. Practicing for their last stage of their album '17 CARAT' sadden them a bit and at the same time making them proud of themselves for their sweats of victories.

 

The thirteen boys started to pack their things up quietly, they were all unspoken since they were all tired and lazy even just to say a word. But being the Leader of the group Seungcheol smiled and cheered his co-members up. The members smiled a bit but you can see the tiredness and sleepiness on their faces.

 

After everybody went out, Seungcheol locked the door and mumbled a 'Let's go'. The 13 young boys started to walk quietly in the empty street. It was quiet, cold and beautiful night. All of them thought that this night was sincere to them.

 

It was the time for them to cross the road to the Haebaragi Street where their house is located at. The twelve members started to cross the road not noticing that the pink-haired guy which is their song producer, Woozi stayed on the side walk staring at a little girl who was shivering because of cold. The little girl looked up at Woozi as the Producer took off of his jacket and sat in front of the shivering girl. Woozi smiled, "Why are you still out this night little Miss? Please stand up and take this." the pink-haired guy said, helping the little girl to stand up and put his white jacket on the little girl's small figure.

 

"You are so kind and pretty!" The little girl suddenly bursted out with a wide cute smile. Woozi chuckled and ruffled her hair and to his surprise, the little girl suddenly

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter