Habits #2 (part 1)

Kim Jongin and Do Kyungsoo’s tiny daily life details
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

For @kaisootales on Twitter, for no reason.

 

People usually let their hair down whenever they’re home. Well, in Kyungsoo’s case, he lets his pants down.

Finally, after three days in a row of draining every single neuron and every piece of muscle at the editorial for the upcoming issue, Kyungsoo gets a decent day-off as a reward.

This feels so good.

The raven-haired smiles lazily as he peaks on eye open and enjoys the AC breeze carressing his face, and the early sun ray tickling his eyes.

Ah, the feeling of waking up and knowing that you don’t have to go to work.

Kyungsoo subtly turns to his side and faces a soundly sleeping face of his utmost beloved. Jongin always has that cute pout whenever he sleeps peacefully. Gently placing a peck on his nose, Kyungsoo waits for him to wake up with a loving whisper of “Jagi-ah.”

No answer. The petit huffs, then after a moment of thinking, he climbs on top of that tanned torso and squeezes those pouty cheeks as hard as he can.

“Yo! Wake up or you’ll be late!!”

Desperate measures always work. Jongin finally cannot take it anymore as he firmly grabs those wriggling wrists.

“Why are you so happy this early?” His voice croaky from the sleep dust left, and those brown orbs peak open, at last.

“Because”, Kyungsoo tries to squirm a little, “I’m having a day-off today.” He finishes off with a flick on the tanned’s no

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter