Thoughts

Kim Jongin and Do Kyungsoo’s tiny daily life details
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

There are times that Kyungsoo just wants to run away, from everything. Or even more, to vanish perfectly with a ‘poof’, leaving no trace of his existence behind.

Those times are when life decides to do a little stirring, and messing up, times when Kyungsoo finds himself worn, torn, restless, exhausted, anything but fine.

Kyungsoo still bears in mind the funny conversation he made with Baekhyun, back when they were younger, minds less hectic.

“So, how are you these days? Fine or un-fine?”

“Imma go with too tired to even mind about being fine or not.”

 And they both laughed out loud.

There Kyungsoo of the present is, lying on the table, thinking of vanishing, again. “I’m a coward”, he mumbles, and buries his head further in his arms, his worn out arms. Kyungsoo wishes it rained. Maybe if it rained, all of the chaotic miseries in his life right now would be washed away. But it’s just a wishful thinking.

They won’t disappear, Kyungsoo knows. He’s tired. He wants to run away. But Kyungsoo knows that he can’t. He’s no longer that 20-year-old boy with random thoughts. Well, the random thoughts are still there, just less. But the thing is, he can’t just stand up, leave everything behind and run away, something young Kyungsoo would’ve done. He just can’t.

Do Kyungsoo is stuck in the present.

“Hey, you OK?”. A gentle hand caresses his messed up hair, and then a chaste loving kiss is put above.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter