Staying up late

Kim Jongin and Do Kyungsoo’s tiny daily life details
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The moment when Kyungsoo finally shuts down the laptop, it’s way past 2 in the morning. Mentally cursing Kim ing Jongdae for making him finish all those stupid reports right before the deadline, ‘I’ll make you pay for this’, he tiredly makes his way to the bedroom, as silently as possible.

Kyungsoo carefully lifts up the cozy navy blue blanket, and sneaks his way in, so quiet as not to wake up the soundly sleeping figure next to.

I only have 4 hours to sleep, urghh.

And with that final thought, the raven-haired slowly closes his eyes, tries his best to supress a sigh.

'You done?' – A raspy sleepy voice suddenly asks.

'Yeah.' – A peaceful feeling slowly creeps inside Kyungsoo’s chest, and it slightly pushes him towards that familiar warthm next to.

'Sleep, you only got 4 hours.' – Jongin slungs his arm and pulls the smaller into a cuddling hug, not forgetting a good night kiss, even it’s kinda too late for one. – 'Nite nite.'

'Nite.'

Kyungsoo thinks he can finally sleep, but no. Even though he closes his eyes, and his whole worn out body screams for a rest, he just can’t. Something’s missing. So he slightly fidgeting away from the hold of his beloved husband, just enough so he can shift his gaze up, and see that adorable sleeping face.

'Jongin ah…' - A mere whisper.

'Hmm?' – Said man stirs a little, snuggling closer to the warmth.

'I love you.' – And with that Kyungsoo places a chast

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter