-2-

My friend's friend

“We need to summon L now or a disaster will happen.” Sungyeol murmured quietly as he drove. Myungsoo who was sitting restlessly in the passenger seat made Sungyeol nervous too. As soon as they arrived at the gallery Myungsoo and Sungyeol ran into it. You felt a firm hand on your wrist and you turned to see a frowning, flushed Myungsoo. “Why aren’t you picking up? I tried calling you a hundred times.” He said angrily. You looked at Sungyeol who was holding Myungsoo’s other hand and you had a small conversation with your eyes. You put your hand on Myungsoo’s shoulder and you guided him to the office. Sungyeol smiled at you and you smiled back. He moved his lips telling you that you look beautiful which made you blush. You made Myungsoo sit on the couch “Okay Myungsoo let’s get some things straight. First, today is not your big day alone; it is ours. We put as much sweat and blood into this as you did. Second, freaking out and throwing tantrums are not going to make anything change for better. It only makes things worse. Third, this is not the first time that you’ve seen me working and you know very well I don’t answer my phone when I’m busy. Finally, there is no problem for you to freak out over; so quit being nervous and get yourself together before you create one.” You yelled the last sentence then you sighed and took a deep breath. Composing yourself you went back to being cold and gave him a poker face. Suddenly, Sungyeol burst out laughing which made you stare at him in confusion. “This is hilarious” he said and without a warning Myungsoo joined him leaving you stunned as they both stood up and left the office. Woohyun walked in “What are these two laughing about?” he asked you “I have no idea.” You answered. “They get weirder with age.” He muttered making you laugh.

Taking a short break you sat on the couch in the office and closed your eyes. You felt an arm on your shoulder and your head was moved and rested on someone’s chest. You could hear his heart beats. Raising your head and looking at him smiling “You did a great job.” He said “Do you think it is good enough?” you asked with a sigh “It’s perfect. Myungsoo is happy too.” Sungyeol said kissing your forehead. “How is he?” you asked “Trying to relax but I think L will show up just in time.” he said and you giggled “I hope so.” You whispered wrapping your arms around his waist and letting your heavy eyelids fall. The door was opened and Myungsoo rushed in calling your name. Opening your eyes you saw him staring at you and Sungyeol. His eyes were wide, his mouth was slightly opened and his fist was made into a ball. “What are you doing in my office? Go get a room or something.” He shouted. “Myungsoo” Sungyeol glared. Pulling away from Sungyeol you said “What? I was resting. Do you have a problem with that?” “I’ll never get used to you two together.” he muttered. You caught his eyes and both shared a knowing look before you burst out laughing. Sungyeol shifted his eyes between you and Myungsoo in confusion. Myungsoo threw himself on the couch beside you and ruffled your hair. “What are you two laughing about?” Sungyeol asked “Nothing” you both said then you laughed again. “We just remembered something” Myungsoo said then he pulled you out of the office saying “Enough fooling around and back to work.”

 Everything was set from the lights to the music to the decoration and the photos. It was all perfect; just as you imagined it. Myungsoo, Sungyeol and Woohyun stood beside you in awe. Sungyeol put his arm around your waist and looked at you proudly. You smiled as you looked at him. “Hey, there is only an hour and half before we start. You are not ready yet. Sungyeol take her home.” Woohyun said as he looked at his watch “Yah Sungyeol, make sure you’re here before we start. I can’t do it without you guys.” Myungsoo said nervously then he pointed at you and threatened “Be quick or I’ll drop everything and come get you.” You chuckled at your lifetime friend reaction. Sungyeol glared at him and yelled playfully “Yah Myungsoo, don’t you dare threaten my girl.” “I’ve known her years before you.” Myungsoo stuck out his tongue “Stop fighting over the poor girl. She’ll choose me over you two anytime.” Woohyun winked and you all giggled. 

 

 

A/N Hi how are you doing? I hope you liked this. I'll try to update soon. Please tell me what you think; I like hearing feedbacks.