Music Practice

Ex-Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

January 2015

 

I already know that it's too late (Ah)

I am already aware that you will try not to notice me (I know)

I know that you'll stare at me in disbelief although you already know

I just want to be with you for a day

 

"Yeonie? What are you doing in here?" Hyelim asked once she saw the composer in the practice room. The rest of her members filed in behind her, looking similarly surprised.

"PD-nim hired me to help you and Yeeun unnie out with the guitar and piano." Yeonsoo casually greeted them, sipping on her ice coffee.

"Yah! Yeonie's going to leave us hanging?!" Sunmi replied with a huff, gesturing towards herself and Yubin.

"I don't know how to play the bass or drums." Yeonsoo meronged her, before Yubin flicked her in the forehead. "Ow! Unnie~"

"Is Yeonsoo-yah sure she's not making excuses?" Yubin .

"I'm not! I only ever learned how to play piano and guitar." Yeonsoo replied adamantly. "That being said, I know Lim-ah and Yeeun unnie have already been learning, so I'm just here to help when they're having trouble."

"If that's the case, get us some coffee, seonsaengnim." Hyelim ordered her, tuning her guitar.

"One for me too!"

"Coffee sounds great, make that three."

"Four."

Everyone else chimed in as they also checked their instruments.

"Yah! I'm not your coffee girl!" Yeonsoo retorted annoyed.

"Of course you aren't, but we can't start learning without some energy." Hyelim stated matter-of-factly.

"I'm not even helping Yubin unnie or Mimi!"

"So? Be a good seonsaengnim and give us all caffeine. Off you go!" Sunmi pushed her out the door merrily.

Yeonsoo grumbled to herself about being taken advantage of, before resigning herself to buying them all coffee. Next time PD-nim asked if she knew how to play instruments, she'll just say she can't.

After Yeonsoo came back with their iced americanos, they started their instrument practice. But they noticed the difference with how the composer helped out their maknae and leader.

With Hyelim, the two teased each other and Yeonsoo wasn't afraid to hug her from behind and position her hands. They behaved like the same-aged friends they were.

"I'm starting to believe Yeonie's using guitar lessons as an excuse to back hug me..."

"Get over yourself. Lim-ah's not my type."

"Then you have poor taste, Yeonie. Everybody loves me." Hyelim said, flipping her hair.

"Then they have something wrong with them." Yeonsoo meronged her.

However with Yeeun, she was more teacher-like and instructed her on what she needed to correct, without touching her. They behaved like a reserved tutor and student.

"Ah, unnie was supposed to play this note here."

"Sorry, let me try again."

"That sounds better."

"Eyy~ Yeonsoo's being so awkward right now..."

"And so is, unnie. What happened to the girl calli

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter