Erase it All

Ex-Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Hello) You changed a lot, your shorter hair

(Hello) Your thick makeup, you're like someone else

(Hello) I know that I mean nothing to you now, I feel it

You'll forget me, whatever, I'll just meet another girl

I'll just meaninglessly meet another guy, it'll be typical

Don't look back so I can't hold onto you, no way yeah

 

Yeeun was anxiously waiting at a cafe they agreed to meet at the next morning. Yeeun was definitely shocked that Talia even agreed to meet with her again, but she did, with a curt You have five minutes. Not a lot of time, but she would take it.

To pass the time, Yeeun was listening to the songs that Talia wrote, having downloaded them to get a better understanding of the girl whose heart she broke 5 years ago. And it wasn't easy convincing Taecyeon oppa to give her copies of Talia's guide tracks she sung for Last Word, Fake It, You End and Me, and Time.

Hours earlier...

Yeeun knew it was risky to be asking Talia's big brother to give her copies of the guide tracks, considering the fact that he must have known who she was to his dongsaeng, but she had to try. She knocked on his apartment door.

"Ah, what is it, Yeeun-ah?" Taecyeon asked with a neutral expression. Yep, oppa definitely knew who she was.

"I was wondering if oppa had copies of the guide tracks Yeonsoo sang? And if he could make me some copies?"

"Wae? Can't Yeeun-ah just download the original singer's track?"

"I already have, but I wanted to listen to Yeonsoo's versions of them, too."

"Again, why?"

"Because a composer's songs usually tell a story-"

"Here's the story, Yeeun. Same one for all of them. You were my sister's first love, and very first heartbreak, and she's still deeply affected by it. End of story."

Yeeun was silent in response for a moment, before speaking again. "I know... and that gives me all the more reason to hear how much pain I caused her. Because I hate that I even caused it."

Taecyeon was quiet for a bit.

"The funny thing is, you caused it, but I'm guilty of failing to notice just how hurt Yeonsoo-yah really was. I only just found out about you two a few days ago, and that was only after Yeonsoo drank herself silly after we met up with you."

"I see..."

"*sigh* Yeeun-ah is still a good friend of mine, so I will give her the copies."

"Oppa-"

"But! I want Yeeun-ah to interact with Yeonsoo as little as possible. Professionally is fine, but beyond that, leave my sister alone. You've hurt her enough."

"Understood, oppa."

Yeeun understood his request, but her selfish heart couldn't help but seek out Talia. And she hated that she couldn't control that.

 

I'm not that great of a person

Don't think too hard, no

Don't pretend to be nice

We always had that kind of love, don't say yeah

I'll erase my love for you (erase) you

I'll erase your number (erase) secretly

We can't ever be, no no

That's how we always were, yeah

(Good bye) I'm sick of the same words every time, babe

(Good bye) We got more and more careless

(Good bye) I know that I mean nothing to you now, I feel it

 

She hummed to hersel

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter