Faking It

Ex-Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

November 2014

 

Yeah, my little princess

It just felt weird calling you my girlfriend

I couldn't call you "my pretty baby, honey, sweetie"

But instead, I had to say, "our princess, what are you doing?"

But as your old boyfriend, I want to go back to how it was before

I want to go back to when I ws your boyfriend

Is it possible to do so?

 

"So you're the genius composer sister that uri Taecyeon brags about..."

"Oppa likes to exaggerate... a lot. But I am his sister, and I do like composing." Yeonsoo replied, rolling her eyes, discreetly kicking Taecyeon who stood beside her.

"Ow! I resent that, Yeonsoo-yah's songs are great. Even PD-nim thinks so." Taecyeon replied with a huff.

"Aigoo, you kids are adorable." JYP said with an amused chuckle. "But Taecyeon is right, I do love Yeonsoo-yah's songs, if I can call you that?"

"It's fine, I don't mind PD-nim." Yeonsoo said, shaking her head. JYP actually liked her songs?!! She didn't even have much to speak about!

"In fact, I even loved the guide tracks Yeonsoo-yah sang for the songs she wrote."

"... ah! Kamsamhamnida." Yeonsoo replied shyly, modest blush on her face.

"It's the truth. I hope Yeonsoo-yah doesn't mind singing some guide tracks as part of her job."

"Is PD-nim saying I got the job?"

"That's exactly what I'm saying, welcome to our family, Yeonsoo-yah." JYP said with his signature grin.

"Thank you! I promise to work hard and not disappoint you, PD-nim!" Yeonsoo bowed in gratitude.

"I don't expect anything less, Yeonsoo-yah. Let's work hard, yeah?"

"Woo! I told you that you'd get the job!" Taecyeon exclaimed, picking up his dongsaeng in a hug out of excitement.

"I know, gomawo." Yeonsoo said quietly, though Taecyeon still heard her. "Now put me down, you pabo oppa!" Taecyeon did just that, laughing.

The siblings left the office in high spirits.

"C'mon, I already told the members that Yeonsoo-yah would be joining us as a composer, so Wooyoung-ah, Chansung-ah, and Nichkhun hyung wanted to celebrate your new job."

"Ne~" Yeonsoo replied, happy grin on her face. It has been a while since she has seen her 2PM oppas.

"Oh? Hey oppa."

At the painfully familiar voice, Yeonsoo's smile dropped behind him.

"Hey girls." Taecyeon greeted back his fellow idols, failing to notice Yeonsoo's drop of mood. "You have a meeting with PD-nim?"

"That's right, did oppa just get back from one?" Sunmi asked.

"Yep. Girls, I'd like you to meet one of our new producers, my dongsaeng Ok Yeonsoo." Taecyeon pushed a bewildered Yeonsoo in front of him. "Yeonsoo-yah, these are my labelmates." 

"It's nice to meet you, sunbaenims." Yeonsoo bowed with a polite smile, she really had hoped not to run into the Wonder Girls this soon.

"Your oppa told us a lot about you, Yeonsoo-ssi. He never mentioned that you were such a cutie." Yeeun greeted her first, impish grin on her face. "How could you hide such a cutie from me, eyy?" She then asked Taecyeon with mock anger.

"Because I didn't want Yeeun-ah to sink her claws into my baby sister." He replied back teasingly.

Too late for that, oppa, Yeonsoo thought wryly. Oh, if he only knew who he was dealing with right now...

"How long have you been a composer, Yeonsoo-ssi?" Hyelim asked her.

"For about two years now, I've been a freelance composer after I came back from studying in the states."

"Eyy, Yeonsoo-ssi must be talented if she's only been a composer for two years." Sunmi said impressed.

Before Yeonsoo could say otherwise, Taecyeon interjected.

"She is! In fact, you might have listened to Hyomin's Fake It or Raina's You End, And Me."

"That was Yeonsoo-ssi? I love those songs." Yubin stated, also impressed.

"That's right, and Yeonsoo-yah recently composed a song with Brave Brothers for AOA's comeback." Taecyeon continued, pride evident in his voice. "You should listen to AOA's Time."

"Yeonsoo-ssi should write a song for us, huh? That way we could get to spend some more time with her." Yeeun commented.

"We will see, Yeeun-ssi. Oppa, we have to go." 

"Ah, right. Don't want to keep the members waiting. We'll see you girls around."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter