Fool Me Once

Ex-Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Without you, I'm so lost

I need you back (back)

Can we be together again... huh?

(Oh oh oh oh yeah, oh oh oh oh yeah) 2x

It's been a long time

I didn't know that we broke up

After time passed by.. why is my heart hurting so much?

 

It was with a terrible hangover, and a whole lot of regret, that Yeonsoo woke up the next morning.

"Agh, this is why I hardly drink." She muttered to herself, hand against her forehead. She looked around herself. "How did I get home?" She looked down to see herself still wearing her clothes from the night before.

Ah, Taec oppa must have helped me, she thought, feeling her face quickly. At least he had the sense to wash off her makeup. She padded out of her bedroom, intent on eating some toast and taking some painkillers.

"Sleeping beauty is finally up, huh? Or should I say drunken beauty?" Taecyeon lightly, already sitting in the kitchen drinking an americano, haejangguk on the table, along with water and some pills.

"Good morning to you too, oppa." Yeonsoo replied, rolling her eyes. "Thanks for helping me home yesterday." She helped herself to the soup, noting to herself that it was her favorite haejangguk.

"No problem, little sis." Taecyeon sighed, relieved that his sister was looking a lot better from yesterday. And now it was time to bring up something he should have been told long ago. "So when exactly were you going to tell me your extensive dating history?"

Yeonsoo choked on a mouthful of soup. Oh no, did she get that wasted? Wait, so did that mean that oppa also knew about her dating..?

"And Yeeun-ah was the reason you were so depressed for a while, huh?" He asked that much more gently.

"... I never mentioned her because it would just remind me of how heartbroken and foolish I was." She replied quietly.

"Then oppa's sorry for reintroducing you two like that."

"Don't be, it was my fault for never telling oppa about it. Besides, I would have run into her anyway, now that I work at the company."

"That being said... if Yeonsoo-yah ever wanted to date someone else, that person's gonna have to pass my personal extensive tests to see if they're worthy." Taecyeon said seriously.

"I don't want to date anyone right now."

"No?"

"No. I dated Minsoo-yah because he liked me, and I thought dating my age would work out better. Instead, I couldn't fully give him my heart, so, we mutually decided to end things and be friends. Eunjung unnie and Gyuri unnie just wanted to make me smile genuinely again, so I asked them out. But still the same results, except this time, they ended things with me because they could tell I wasn't fully committed. Minhyuk oppa and I mutually broke up a few months ago. I was happy with them, I really was, but a large part of me was still too broken to fully accept their feelings."

"Then next time Yeonsoo-yah feels so down, just talk it out with me. No more secrets or drinking yourself silly, arasseo?"

"Arasseo, I promise."

"Good."

 

I should've told you that I love you back then

You seem like you're doing so well

I'm the only fool who can't forget you

I'm sorry but the words that you said back then 

Honestly, I can't handle it

I'm really so sorry but

Can't we see each other for a bit?

At the cafe that we often went to?

It's even raining more today (more today)

I'm feeling so sentimental today so I'm thinking of you

I know that we can't go back to how we were

But I am dying without you, what do I do?

No, no, no, no, we can't be apart

I really know now that you're gone, I can't live without you

No, no, no, no, we can't be apart

I finally know now that you're gone, I only drink every day because of you

(Oh oh oh oh yeah) Oh baby, baby

(Oh oh oh oh yeah) I'm lost without you 

(Oh oh oh oh yeah) Oh yeah~

(Oh oh oh oh yeah) Oh I can't be without you

 

After Yeonsoo deemed her hangover more bearable, she took the train after donning a hat and a mask, heading ov

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter