xxKimHannaxx

100% In Love

Hanna’s pov:

The sound of birds chirping cheerfully and a cold wind breezing outside was so calming – what a perfect morning. I might just continue to sleep for a good few more hours.

“HANNAAAAAA!!!” Someone’s calling my name from downstairs.

There’s a loud sound of footsteps rushing on the stairs and in just a few seconds the footsteps’ owner are going to bang on my door.

“Hanna-ya. Wake up. U don’t wanna be late on your first day of school right?” the soothing voice woke me up calmly but in a way, threateningly.

I quickly sat up straight and looked at my alarm clock. I stared at the clock for a few seconds before getting my sense and realize what time was it. Shoot! It’s 7.45am and I’m going to be late to school. No, no, no. Not the first day of new semester. And definitely, not on the first day of being officially a high school senior.

Without a word, I jumped off the bed and ran into the bathroom. I put on my uniform while at the same time brushed my teeth. There was no enough time to take shower. Hopefully, I didn’t smell throughout the day.

“Oppa. Help me please.” I made a puppy eyes to my step-brother, Lee Jinki or better known as Onew among his friends.

“Arasso.” He curved a warm smile as he walked towards me. Jinki oppa grabbed both my shoulders and turned me around, making my back facing him.

Spontaneously, he took my hairbrush and started combing my hair.

“What are U doing, oppa?” I asked.

“Brush your hair. What else?” He said innocently.

I swear if he wasn’t my brother, I would have choked him long time ago. Jinki oppa is so smart, yet so dumb.

“Not that, oppa! I want U to send me to school. Not do my hair.” I yelled not caring how frightened my poor brother looked at that time.

“Oh, sorry.” He said while quickened his pace downstairs.

Along the way to my school, none of us spoke anything to each other. Me, because I’m nervous to be late to school. And Jinki oppa was just plain scared of me. Luckily, he can send ne to school because he didn’t have morning class that day or else who knows what’ll happen to me.

Well, of course getting late to school is nothing to compare with other serious ‘crime’ done by those bad kids – including Haneul and her boyfriend, in case U’re wondering. But, it’s just my nature to hate being late in no matter what occasions.

Jinki oppa cleared his throat. “So, do U want me to pick U up after school?”

Obviously, he had been keeping the question and organizes it in a good manner so that it won’t make me yell at him again. Tsk… poor my big brother.

I paused to consider his offer.

“I’m not sure. Maybe not because I think I want to hang out with my friends later.”

He nodded and there was a short silence until we reached the front gate of my school.

“Thanks.” I said while opening the door.

Jinki oppa grabbed my wrist and gave me a look that somehow seems like he was trying to make a puppy eyes but failed.

“What?” I asked not understanding his intention.

“Just thanks? Nothing else?” he answered.

“What do U want, oppa? Please let me go. I’m late. We’ll talk at home, okay? Bye.”

I slammed the door but I could hear he mumbled ‘Bye’ in a rather sad and disappointed tone.

End of Hanna’s pov

**************************************************************************************************************************************

 Haneul’s pov:

Waaaa…. *mentally screaming while jumping up and down* Finally, today is the day when I become a senior in my school. But, what’s even more exciting than that is the fact that I get to see my boyfriend and friends after a long break. FYI, I spent the rest of the holiday in US with my aunt, so… U know how much I missed everybody here.

“Oh, U’re early? Excited to go to school?” My brother, Yijeong asked as I sat next to him on the dining table.

I smiled. There’s no need to response to that question because I guess oppa already knew the answer.

“Are U going to class, oppa? I asked.

He nodded. Wow. How can my oppa looked so handsome even when he eats? But it’s nothing like what U think*both hands waving in the air* I’m not having some sort of ‘feelings’ towards him. It’s just that I was wondering (more like always had been wondering) about where on earth did he get that crazy good looks from. I wasn’t saying that my parents are not good looking, but… Well, U know what I mean…

“Do U want me to take U to school?” Oppa asked while washing his plate and glass.

I looked up and smiled brightly (read: foolishly).

He chuckled. “I’m guessing that’s a ‘yes’.” I simply nodded.

“Finish your breakfast quickly. I’ll wait outside.”

“I’m done!” I jumped on his back.

“Already?” He asked, surprised.

“Uh-huh… Let’s go.” I pulled his hand and walked to his bike.

**At school**

“Tell me again, why do U want me to drop U off here, not at the front gate?” Yijeong oppa asked.

“Just because.” I shrugged while fixing my hair.

“This is your final year, Haneul-ah. No need to act all mischievous anymore. Be a good girl.” He lectured.

“I know. Oh, btw oppa. I’m not acting. This is the real me.” I corrected his point about me pretending to be a naughty girl.

He smirked. “Yeah, sure. Whatever u say, Haneul-sshi.”

“Bye, oppa.” I waved him goodbye.

I walked into the school through the back gate peacefully this morning, as compared to any other day when those crazy fan girls were eyeing or rather stalking to see my brother. I wonder where they were at times like this.

“U looked happy. Found a new boy?” I stopped abruptly when the voice surprised me from behind.

“Seunghyun…”

“Surprise to see me? Why? Are U expecting someone else?” he asked coldly.

“What do U mean? Of course I wasn’t –”

Seunghyun interrupted. “Who’s that guy?” he asked while pointing at the gate.

I turned around to see where he pointed. Nobody was there.

“Who?” I asked him back, puzzled.

“Seriously? Are U pretending to be ignorant and forgetful? Because U definitely owe me an explanation for that.” Jealous, I guessed.

“Do U mean the guy on the motorcycle?” My brother, if U’re wondering who.

“So U knew it. Mind to tell me why in the world he was with U?” Seunghyun was mad, obviously.

“That’s my brother. He sent me to school.” I reasoned.

“Really? What kind of brother that intimately took off his sister’s helmet and kissed her?”

“Well, my brother did.” I shrugged simply because I kind of got a little irritated with his attitude.

“And he kissed my FOREHEAD, not my LIPS, you butthead!” I blew up.

“Me? Butthead?” Seunghyun pointed his finger to himself with a puzzled look on his face.

“Yeah, you. I bet U don’t even know what that is.” I stomped my feet and walked away from him.

Oh, God. Talk about mood-spoiler. I never knew he could be such a genius at that.

End of Haneul’s pov

***************************************************************************************************************************************

second chapter updated;)

once again I begged u guys : Please subscribe and comment;)

Thanks readers:D