TroubleMaker

100% In Love

Min Ah’s pov:

It’s 7am and I was already in the school. It wasn’t my usual self to be an early bird in almost everything. Why? Because I don’t like to wait.

But, somehow today is an exception. I decided to walk to school with my little brother, Chandoo which was weird too since he never likes it to be seen with me, his own sister. Whatever. Perhaps today is the start of the new self-revolution of myself. Sorry, I don’t even know what I was rambling about. Tehehe…

*sigh* what should I do to…*yawn* entertain myself for the next*yawn* one hour? Maybe I should just sleep in the library. Hahaha… I’m going to give myself a pat on the back for coming up with such a brilliant idea.

“Yo! Min-ah!” someone tapped on my back.

“Haneul! I miss U!” I hugged the person who tapped my back whom I haven’t met for decades. Err… I mean just a month.

“Where are U – Wait… What are U doing here so early? I never thought I would ever see your face before 8am.” Haneul exaggerated.

“Hee… I don’t even believe myself for being so early.” We both laughed.

“So, what were U planning to do by yourself just now?”

“I don’t know. I was thinking to doze off in the library till the bell rings.” I told her my so-called plan.

“I knew it. But, Min-ah. Don’t U think we should do something more fun than that?” she smiled but in her eyes I could see an evil plan.

“What… do U want to do?” I startled.

“Follow me.” She grabbed my hand and we started to run to the class area.

“Haneul-ah. Don’t U think we should wait for Hanna?” I panted.

“Oh, right! Where is she? Isn’t she supposed to be here already around this time?” Haneul said while looking at her watch.

“Hey, kids! Miss me?” a voice came from behind.

“Hanna!” Both Haneul and I shouted cheerfully.

“Yah, Kim Hanna! Who are U calling kids? Don’t U see, U’re the shortest here?” Haneul joked.

Hanna being the smallest in size and the youngest in birthdate, stick out her tongue to Haneul.

“Yah, both of U.” Haneul paused while pointing both her pointy fingers to us.

“A Lee Haneul and a Choi Min-ah without me is like a chopstick without a spoon! Thread without needle!” Hanna continued.

“A kite without string.” I added.

“An ice cream without sundae.” Haneul said. All of us looked at each other with a craving look in our eyes.

“Anyways, what on earth were U guys planning to do behind my back?” she asked.

Well, logically what she said was true. Our plan can’t be done smoothly without the brainy’s girlfriend. (A/N: brainy here means Joongki)

“I’ll tell U later. Come on, let’s go before the other kids arrive.” Haneul grabbed both our hands and we started to run again. Who knows what’s in her head.

**First year class**

“Haneul-ah, what are we doing here? What if we got caught?” I asked in panic. Certainly, I was bewildered.

Haneul put a finger on signaling us to shut our mouth.

“This is not the first time we did this. Don’t be so scared.” Haneul whispered.

“Yah, Lee Haneul. This is not your first time. Me and Min-ah are not used to this kind of things.” Hanna said in a normal tone.

“Sshh… be quite if U don’t want to get caught.” Haneul ignored our point and continued with her operation for the freshmen.

After just a few minutes, we were done with our little ‘welcome tease’ for the juniors. All of us immediately left the crime scene and hid the evidences.

“Do U think this is the right thing? What if someone saw us?” I blurted out.

“Don’t worry. Nobody knows unless if there’s that ‘someone’ told her boyfriend about this.” Haneul said while glaring at Hanna.

Hanna narrowed her eyes and stick out her tongue.

“I’m not a fool to let myself get punished by the principal.” Hanna pouted.

“Okay, then that’s a deal. If there’s any of us that caught red-handed, that person should never spill the other members’ identities. Are we clear?” Haneul said suddenly as if she’s a leader of such. Both Hanna and I just nodded in agreement.

“But-” Hanna voiced out but got cut by Haneul.

“Why?” Haneul sighed.

“Why do U always have something to go against me?” Haneul asked her.

“Because U always have something bad going around your head.” Hanna reasoned.

“But U’re still on my side.  Why? Do U like me?”

“Well, yeah. U’re fun.” Hanna mumbled.

“I like both of U too.” I s my arms around their shoulders to break off the awkwardness.

End of Min ah’s pov

**************************************************************************************************************************************

Hanna’s pov:

The first class for today was English and guess why I’m getting even more interested in this subject? We have a new teacher. A new, hot, and yummy looking Korean-American teacher.

He is so damn hot! I swear I’ve never seen anyone so irresistibly gorgeous that makes me wanna take him home and hide him in my closet. And that’s how a person charms everyone in just a glance. His gaze and smile kills U in the very seconds. Oh! Have I mentioned his name yet? It’s Daniel Henney. Even the name sounds so attractive. But, wait a minute. Is this love sick? Can’t be… I’m dating Joongki and our relationship is still perfectly perfect. Perhaps, it’s just a temporary effect from Mr. Henney’s aura that has spread all over the school.

One more thing, guess who sits beside me in the biology class this morning? It’s Hwang Chansung, the kid who scared me to death when we were still in kindergarten because of his size. In case U’re wondering, Chansung is over 6 foot tall and who knows how much he weighed. This guy is a monster and also a banana freak. I’m not saying he’s a freak, it’s just that as far as I remember, Chansung always have banana wherever he goes. Does that yellow thing really help to increase your growth because if it does, I’m going to start a banana diet with my brother after this?

“Hanna, do U wanna hang out at Coffee Prince after school?” Min-ah asked during recess.

“Yeah, cool. Who else are going?” I asked her back as I shoved in a full spoon of lasagna into my mouth.

“What? Hanna, haven’t I told U to not talk with your mouth full. I can see everything in your mouth.” Haneul nagged.

I chuckled. “Sorry. So, I was asking who else are going to your uncle’s place?”

“So far, the three of us and Seunghyun. U can bring along Joongki too.” Min-ah suggested.

“Okay. I’ll ask-” I said as my eyes caught a glimpse of a creature that I was talking about.

“Joongki!” I called out his name that draws attention from everyone in the cafeteria.

“You still call your boyfriend by his name?” Min-ah asked.

“Yeah. What do U expect me to call him? Yeobo? Chagi? Seobang?” What a nice shot of sarcasm hit her! Haha. Aren’t I proud of myself?

Min-ah rolled her already big eyes and turned her head down. Haneul and I burst into laughter to see her gotten red from embarrassment.

“Hi. U called me?” Joongki said as he took a seat next to me.

I smiled. “Are U free after this because we were thinking to loll around Coffee Prince?”

“Sure but I might be a little late because there’s some problem in the first year class.” He inferred.

Min-ah, Haneul and I automatically looked at each other with a hidden smirk on our faces although deep inside I was burning in anxiety and trepidation. I extremely hope that Joongki won’t find out who’s the culprit behind the mess.

“So… see U at the café then. We got to go. Got an assignment to settle. Let’s go girls.” Haneul said while pulling our hands.

I turned to see Joongki in a puzzled look. He must be wondering how the hell we can have an assignment on our first day of class which is totally ridiculous. But, no matter how much I miss my boyfriend, I got to leave him before he sensed our dirty little secret.

“What should we do? What if Joongki learn that we’re the felon?” Min-ah flustered while Haneul looked at me.

“Don’t look at me. U’re the one who suggested to do some ‘art’ in the class. Do U think the school care for another mural on the wall?” I protested.

“Yah! This is not time to blame anybody. And Min-ah, what kind of word is felon? Stop using computer term in a normal conversation.” Haneul provoked trying to change the topic.

“Yah, Lee Haneul! Felon is not an IT term. It’s just a simple English word that U certainly wouldn’t understand if U doze off in English class.” I blew up, but it’s kind of funny too.

Haneul pouted. “Whatever. Anyways, I’ll make sure not a single soul would know about this and we won’t get detention.

“How?” Min-ah asked.

“I’m going to make Seunghyun cover up for us.” Haneul sneered.

“But U said that no one’s gonna found out.” Min-ah said.

“By no one means everyone except us and Seunghyun.” I explained on behalf of Haneul. Surprisingly, I always understand her ‘evil’ mind.

“But, why?” Min-ah still confused.

“Duh… other than us, who else that would do this kind of things? So, obviously the teachers are gonna suspect Seunghyun because he’s the only person her who dared to rebel and let himself been discovered. Isn’t he so cool?” Haneul clasped her hands and grinned at the thought of how ‘nonchalant’ her boyfriend is.

“So, we’re safe right?” I asked to confirm our status of being the forever undiscoverable delinquents.

“U can assume it that way.” Haneul nodded.

**On the way to Coffee Prince**

“Hanna, is that your brother?” Haneul asked while pointing to an odd looking brown haired guy.

“Err… I guess… so.” I dawdled when I realized that bizarre looking guy was actually Jinki oppa.

“Is he high on sugar or something? He looked so hyper.” Haneul and Min-ah giggled at the sight of my brother.

I faked a laugh. “Yeah, something like that.”

I would never let anybody know about his obsession with chicken. It’s kind of humiliating. I mean, the fact that a grown up guy choose chicken over girls is very uncommon.

Jinki oppa likes chicken so much that he already turned into one with his chicken colored hair. Last time, he even styled his hair like a chicken. I’m honoured that he’s a very smart family member, but I can’t deny that I’m a little bit mortified with his fascination towards chicken. Nevertheless, I love Jinki oppa though we were born with different fathers.

End of Hanna's pov
**************************************************************************************************************************************

I personally think that this chapter is quite long.

Sorry if U guys got bored with it. I just got excited cos I have so many ideas rite nowXP

Forgive me:)

Thanks for reading:)

But don't forget to subscribe & comment;))