Introduction

100% In Love

Hanna’s pov:

Okay, so here goes the story of my life. I’m 18, currently on my final year of high school. I have 2 best friends whom I have known since kindergarten – Lee Haneul and Choi Min ah. The three of us are completely different from one another, but that difference brings us together and make our friendship even more stronger and interesting.

Oh! By the way, there’s one more person that’s responsible and in charge of making my everyday life brighter and more colorful – Song Joongki. He’s my boyfriend of 2 years and he’s a non-ordinary guy next door. Joongki is the other word of ‘perfect’. Why? Let me list his perfectness and awesomeness:

©    A pretty boy with a decent height, not too tall yet not too short.

©    A straight A’s student with perfect attendance. He won all the perfect attendance awards since middle school.

©    The school body president.

©    A man-child. He’s very mature but he still knows the word F-U-N.

©    Kind-hearted with a big smile that can kill other smiles. Okay, maybe I exaggerated a little bit there. Sorry.

©    And a few other details that U’ll find out throughout the story.

End of Hanna’s pov

***************************************************************************************************************************************

Haneul’s pov:

Hello there. I’m Haneul and I believe U’ve heard about me from my bestfriend, Kim Hanna. I bet she must have boasting off her Mr. Perfect to all of U right? But I’m not upset because everything that she said about Joongki are the real facts.

 Trust me, U’ll do the same thing if U know or ever met Joongki in real life. Boy oh boy. How I envy Hanna to have such boyfriend?

But. I’m not that jealous because no matter how flawless Joongki is, he’s not my style. I like bad boys. Well, not that kind of bad boy that kills or robs. But the kind that steals your heart and return back fun and happiness. It’s none other than my naughty boyfriend, Lee Seunghyun.

 Did Hanna mention that we’re different? Obviously, so do our boyfriends. Needless to say, all of us clicked and get along well despite all the contrast.

Wait till U hear from our friend Min ah.

End of Haneul’s pov


************************************************************************************************************************************

Min Ah’s pov:

Hi, I’m Choi Min Ah as previously introduced by my best friends, Kim Hanna and Lee Haneul.

Firstly, I want to apologize because frankly speaking, I’m feeling a little awkward talking about myself to all of U. It’s kind of weird. Mind me. I’m an introvert according to those around me including my family and friends.

Ehem… ehem… So… I guess both Hanna and Haneul must have bragged around about their boyfriends right? But before we get any further with that topic, I should give U guys a little details about me first.

The first thing U have to know about me is I’m a computer geek. My everyday life revolves around computer, obviously. Next, I’m also an anti-social which I think explains why they say I’m an introvert. Plus, I tend to do and/or like things that other people don’t. That’s just my nature. In short, I’m an alien. U got that right. I said it myself, proudly. Alien is ME.

But hey. I maybe different and like I just said earlier – I like things that other people don’t – There’s something and I’m pretty sure that it’s the only thing that I shared interest with others. That is my crush to Dino or some called him Top.

Does the name ring a bell? I know his name sounded like a famous, yummy looking, hot rapper. Trust me, they’re a whole lot of different. The ‘famous, yummy looking, hot’ part is true, but Dino is not a rapper. He’s a guy from the neighborhood that happened to be my high school senior whom have graduated that happened to be Hanna’s brother’s college senior.

But, what’s sad is the fact that Dong wook oppa is just a crush of mine for the past 5 years. I’m the lonely little girl who’s in need of someone called boyfriend. I extremely hope that I’ll manage to get one before high school ends this year. Pray for me.

End of Min Ah’s pov

**************************************************************************************************************************************

 

Hi guys:)

This is my second fanfic and I had this story in my mind for the past few months even before I started to write my first ff, Saranghaeyo Sunbaenim....

And this is specially requested and dedicated from/to my friends - fydapanda and nik:)

Subscribe please and comment are much appreciated...

Thanks;)