Jang WooYoung

Save Her!

Wooyoung's POV

 
"Wooyoung! Dude, GET UP!" Jaejoong was sceaming trying to get me out of bed.

"Noo, 5 more minutes omma." I groaned sleepily, completely unaware of what I had just said.
 
Jaejoong cracked up and brusted out with laughter.
 
"Okay, little baby, I guess you don't want to see your smokin' hot girlfriend today. Now doo you?" He asked in a cooing baby voice, while pinching my cheeks.
 
"Man, HyunA is not my girl!" I chuckled while getting up from my bed and hitting the back of his head lightly.

He yelled in my ear jokingly, "That hurt!".
 
I shook my head in disbelief that I'm actually friends with this kid.

"Okay, I'll get down in a minute. Go make me a breakfast omma." I said to him while smiling at myself.
 
Jaejoong rolled his eyes and went downstairs.
 
I took my shower and slipped it all on while checking myself out in the mirror.

I looked fresh. No wonder girls love me so much.
 
Finally, after 16 minutes I finished.

I walked outside my house and locked the front door.

I saw Jaejoong's Ferrari car in my driveway and got inside.
 
We reached the school and Jaejoong scanned all around the parking lot for a open space.
 
He parked his car and we all got out walking towards the Kirin High School.

Everyone was staring, whispering and pointing at us. Which I don't mind because thy're all just staring at how cool were.
 
We went up stairs to enter the building and left to our own separate ways.
 
I reached my locker but couldn't help but notice this girls with pale face and brown hair that was keeping her head down from everybody while nervously walking out of everyone's way, trying not to be seen.

I shrugged it off, and started geeting my books out of my locker while walking off to first period.
 

MATHEMATICS


I walked into class and took my seat, as Mr. Dylan started talking about s